Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 280 281
I do not think I'll be able to participate today, but have fun to everyone who does and I look forward to reading things that are shared. :)
I do not think I'll be able to participate today, but have fun to everyone who does and I look forward to reading things that are shared. :)
raccoon.png
i haven't been able to participate for a couple months now which is really sad :( i have a somewhat free-ish day today though so i might attempt at least a bio or so... i miss doing these but life stuff has been so much. good luck to everyone today though!!
i haven't been able to participate for a couple months now which is really sad :( i have a somewhat free-ish day today though so i might attempt at least a bio or so... i miss doing these but life stuff has been so much. good luck to everyone today though!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
Dropping by to say hope all is well with you, After. I enjoy lurking in this thread, seeing your prompts (loved the one asking about mimics!), and others' great writing. The '4th' hasn't lined up with my schedule, but this thread is great fun!
Dropping by to say hope all is well with you, After. I enjoy lurking in this thread, seeing your prompts (loved the one asking about mimics!), and others' great writing. The '4th' hasn't lined up with my schedule, but this thread is great fun!
...signature loading....
RNG chose Fannar for today's dragon. I know his story, just gotta get the pieces in order and written down.

Good luck to everyone else who is writing, and good luck with your other stuff to those that can't.

Happy Flameforger's too.
RNG chose Fannar for today's dragon. I know his story, just gotta get the pieces in order and written down.

Good luck to everyone else who is writing, and good luck with your other stuff to those that can't.

Happy Flameforger's too.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Planning to work on at least one unfinished bio today. Good luck to everyone else today!
Planning to work on at least one unfinished bio today. Good luck to everyone else today!
68626024.png
My first lore whining day! I'll post later when I'm done.

Big goal for today-Write and code 3-4 bios today

Little goal for today-Name unnamed dragons, and decide roles for at least 3-4 dragons

Maybe I'll get both done today. I've got a ton of time today.

Good luck to everyone!
My first lore whining day! I'll post later when I'm done.

Big goal for today-Write and code 3-4 bios today

Little goal for today-Name unnamed dragons, and decide roles for at least 3-4 dragons

Maybe I'll get both done today. I've got a ton of time today.

Good luck to everyone!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Trying to get my subspecies lore all together today—good luck everyone!
Trying to get my subspecies lore all together today—good luck everyone!
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
I'm gonna try to get some lore fleshed out for Eerie and Aunde, then finish up Hope's lore! If I have the time, I'll write for Zym too!
I'm gonna try to get some lore fleshed out for Eerie and Aunde, then finish up Hope's lore! If I have the time, I'll write for Zym too!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
Was a bit busier than I thought I would be today, but got a few little snippets down for Glacier and Idry.

Also managed to start Bronte’s backstory.
Was a bit busier than I thought I would be today, but got a few little snippets down for Glacier and Idry.

Also managed to start Bronte’s backstory.
68626024.png
Well, I had my eyes measured for new glasses and I'm pretty tired from that: an autism diagnose, socializing for a few hours straight and making a crapton of choices one after another don't mix well. But when my old glasses are starting to negatively affect my drawing skills and my gaming, then a new pair was definitely needed. It was actually more tiring on an eye defect I have today, but looking at a screen at a medium distance to my face is actually more comfortable on my eyes right now then looking at a screen that's further away like a tv or something. So I'm still doing some lore today, but I'm taking it easy just to be safe. I'm just writing the lore for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71615139]Pearl[/url] and calling it a day. I saw her in a fodder rescue, and I suddenly realized that my lair needed a jeweler; I mean, look at her and tell me she wouldn't be perfect for that. [emoji=coatl winking size=1] But yeah, no dramatic changes to my clan lore: I hate putting off their justice system again, but it will have to wait a little longer. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.
Well, I had my eyes measured for new glasses and I'm pretty tired from that: an autism diagnose, socializing for a few hours straight and making a crapton of choices one after another don't mix well. But when my old glasses are starting to negatively affect my drawing skills and my gaming, then a new pair was definitely needed. It was actually more tiring on an eye defect I have today, but looking at a screen at a medium distance to my face is actually more comfortable on my eyes right now then looking at a screen that's further away like a tv or something.

So I'm still doing some lore today, but I'm taking it easy just to be safe. I'm just writing the lore for Pearl and calling it a day. I saw her in a fodder rescue, and I suddenly realized that my lair needed a jeweler; I mean, look at her and tell me she wouldn't be perfect for that. But yeah, no dramatic changes to my clan lore: I hate putting off their justice system again, but it will have to wait a little longer. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 280 281