Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 280 281
@talyra
woah, all of those ideas are super cool! i think for the fae, making it into a ridgeback and scrolling it would be cool. that would leave opportunity for it to be this eerie worn out living doll that hangs on/around the ridgeback that made it! although i think that's just my love for macabre things talking there >>
@talyra
woah, all of those ideas are super cool! i think for the fae, making it into a ridgeback and scrolling it would be cool. that would leave opportunity for it to be this eerie worn out living doll that hangs on/around the ridgeback that made it! although i think that's just my love for macabre things talking there >>
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
gonna be doing dust's bio today! he's a baker, and i think i'm gonna try adding morning or script to his bio.
gonna be doing dust's bio today! he's a baker, and i think i'm gonna try adding morning or script to his bio.
I didn't do anything with the prompts, but I managed to write a few paragraphs today!
I didn't do anything with the prompts, but I managed to write a few paragraphs today!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Kauria I'm sorry, I only just looked at your dragons. Please do Fane. "50% pointy bits", "only just found her chill somewhere in the last century" love your angry murder grandma already.

@slimecicle That would be very cool and would give me a good excuse to make a permababy. She is also going to have a pair of Jewelry Box Fae once my breeding projects work out... eventually... she says with optimism... so she's got a small army of spooky little critters following her around. It might be nice if they weren't all Fae-shaped.
@Kauria I'm sorry, I only just looked at your dragons. Please do Fane. "50% pointy bits", "only just found her chill somewhere in the last century" love your angry murder grandma already.

@slimecicle That would be very cool and would give me a good excuse to make a permababy. She is also going to have a pair of Jewelry Box Fae once my breeding projects work out... eventually... she says with optimism... so she's got a small army of spooky little critters following her around. It might be nice if they weren't all Fae-shaped.
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
Did a few bits and pieces today. Added a bit to Locke’s bio, gave Tintaglia a few paragraphs and Libra has some rough notes.

Did a few bits and pieces today. Added a bit to Locke’s bio, gave Tintaglia a few paragraphs and Libra has some rough notes.

68626024.png
Whoo! I finally didn't miss it!
Whoo! I finally didn't miss it!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Yay, I finally didn't miss it this time!

I've added some sections in my clan lore today: a few sections I kind of threw together have a few more details now, and I've added a section detailing the clan's resources. Most of my work today went into expanding the section about the clan's militairy and enemies, though.

I'm still planning to expand my lore further and draw my clan a crest someday, but I fear that both of those are going to take me a good long while. If anyone is curious to what I have so far and has about 30 minutes to waste, here it is. Please be kind, I've never tried writing clan lore before.
Yay, I finally didn't miss it this time!

I've added some sections in my clan lore today: a few sections I kind of threw together have a few more details now, and I've added a section detailing the clan's resources. Most of my work today went into expanding the section about the clan's militairy and enemies, though.

I'm still planning to expand my lore further and draw my clan a crest someday, but I fear that both of those are going to take me a good long while. If anyone is curious to what I have so far and has about 30 minutes to waste, here it is. Please be kind, I've never tried writing clan lore before.
today i'm dealing with intense brain fog, but i want to work on some of the more format-y, connecting tissue stuff in my lore.

to do:
  • rewrite the summary for the clan done, took too long! find it here
  • write tab blurbs/subsection descriptions (in progress) nope!
  • work on 1 dragon (if i can) (i cant rip)

i got completely side tracked by the ursegal project and the realisation that my clan name is grammatically incorrect before deciding its a name and i do what i want. so i lost a lot of time.
today i'm dealing with intense brain fog, but i want to work on some of the more format-y, connecting tissue stuff in my lore.

to do:
  • rewrite the summary for the clan done, took too long! find it here
  • write tab blurbs/subsection descriptions (in progress) nope!
  • work on 1 dragon (if i can) (i cant rip)

i got completely side tracked by the ursegal project and the realisation that my clan name is grammatically incorrect before deciding its a name and i do what i want. so i lost a lot of time.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Well, I managed to get a bit of info in MarburyMere's bio.
Well, I managed to get a bit of info in MarburyMere's bio.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@After

Could you change MangoLlama to astramaru on the pinglist? I updated my username!
@After

Could you change MangoLlama to astramaru on the pinglist? I updated my username!
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 280 281