Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 280 281
Sweet!! This afternoon I’ll attempt working on my clan culture section of my lore book. Let’s see how much I’ll be able to get done! I’ll be listing my dragons’ traditional outfits, behaviour towards outside clans, and their relationship with their 2 deities. Hopefully I’ll also manage to write about the ranking system, which would be difficult for me. Might also grab some more pictures of what my clan’s architecture looks like.

This week I was able to write about DD through an RP I was doing with a pal, leading up to our clans establishing a trade system. Best of luck writing and item collecting, all! :>
Sweet!! This afternoon I’ll attempt working on my clan culture section of my lore book. Let’s see how much I’ll be able to get done! I’ll be listing my dragons’ traditional outfits, behaviour towards outside clans, and their relationship with their 2 deities. Hopefully I’ll also manage to write about the ranking system, which would be difficult for me. Might also grab some more pictures of what my clan’s architecture looks like.

This week I was able to write about DD through an RP I was doing with a pal, leading up to our clans establishing a trade system. Best of luck writing and item collecting, all! :>
_______ w8qkqSZ.png •He/him
3+ FR time
•ISTP-T
•Narcoleptic
_ uE9Vdqy.png M3DdaVc.png trCQUB8.png
Whoo, lore! This time isn't like last time when I had finals on the lore day- so I can finally participate for real!

Most likely DD won't affect my clan at all, unless the final bit of lore is in some way important? We live in Wind, far far away, so I'm not sure if the Earthshaker is anything too important for us! I know that some clan members will have their eyes on the dig, though.
Whoo, lore! This time isn't like last time when I had finals on the lore day- so I can finally participate for real!

Most likely DD won't affect my clan at all, unless the final bit of lore is in some way important? We live in Wind, far far away, so I'm not sure if the Earthshaker is anything too important for us! I know that some clan members will have their eyes on the dig, though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
WHY NOT?
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE JUST GATHERING TO WORK IN THE MINES, TOTALLY NOTHING DANGEROUS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
WHY NOT?
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE JUST GATHERING TO WORK IN THE MINES, TOTALLY NOTHING DANGEROUS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Sadly won't be able to participate this time around (have an exam on the 17th!) but I wish everyone good luck! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Sadly won't be able to participate this time around (have an exam on the 17th!) but I wish everyone good luck!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@gn0me that's very true! that's what i was thinking too.. i was thinking of maybe hatching it after this phase ends, so more so for the end of the event, but this is my first anniversary time so i'm not sure if that's a good idea, or i should do it now while the last phase is in the process
@gn0me that's very true! that's what i was thinking too.. i was thinking of maybe hatching it after this phase ends, so more so for the end of the event, but this is my first anniversary time so i'm not sure if that's a good idea, or i should do it now while the last phase is in the process
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
My god, this is today?! Well, no time like the present. I want to finish some dragon biographies - optimally, three to four.
My god, this is today?! Well, no time like the present. I want to finish some dragon biographies - optimally, three to four.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
i probably won't be able to get much lore done today as i'll be super busy the first half and probably super tired the next, but i'm going to try!!

dd probably won't effect my lore a whole lot (advantages of having the major parts of yr lore take place outside of sorneith hehe) but it does make for some good shenanigan short stories. most of my clan's activities right now are probably just desperately keeping scopto and kaisenna (my chaotics) away from the expedition site.
i probably won't be able to get much lore done today as i'll be super busy the first half and probably super tired the next, but i'm going to try!!

dd probably won't effect my lore a whole lot (advantages of having the major parts of yr lore take place outside of sorneith hehe) but it does make for some good shenanigan short stories. most of my clan's activities right now are probably just desperately keeping scopto and kaisenna (my chaotics) away from the expedition site.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
@PeacefulPyro: A, I will completly and utterly read all of your lore, so don't you dare put yourself down! And B, the best way to establish personalities is exactly through short stories. Have you ever seen the daily writing prompt thread? I use it for a similar purpose; to make short, branching stories for the dragons in my lair. I find that forcing myself to choose a dragon for the daily prompt really forces my hand in the best possible way. :)
@PeacefulPyro: A, I will completly and utterly read all of your lore, so don't you dare put yourself down! And B, the best way to establish personalities is exactly through short stories. Have you ever seen the daily writing prompt thread? I use it for a similar purpose; to make short, branching stories for the dragons in my lair. I find that forcing myself to choose a dragon for the daily prompt really forces my hand in the best possible way. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
AhhhHHH my current plan is to grind in the coli till my hand cramps but I’m definitely gonna incorporate dustcarve into some of my dragons lore, especially the arcane egg I got when I hatch that for my birthday mass hatch. The plan right now is to finish setting up Dormirs bios. Then work on some bios in my Townfolk tab
AhhhHHH my current plan is to grind in the coli till my hand cramps but I’m definitely gonna incorporate dustcarve into some of my dragons lore, especially the arcane egg I got when I hatch that for my birthday mass hatch. The plan right now is to finish setting up Dormirs bios. Then work on some bios in my Townfolk tab
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Hyzenthlaay oh! Thankyou *-*

I’m aware of that but i also want to use it as a way to show the characters to the audience without exposition lol

Ooh no i have not heard of that thread! I’ll visit it asap!! 0-0

Oo nice! It could also lead to very interesting scenarios picking random characters, and further development!

Thankyou for the heads up!! :D
@Hyzenthlaay oh! Thankyou *-*

I’m aware of that but i also want to use it as a way to show the characters to the audience without exposition lol

Ooh no i have not heard of that thread! I’ll visit it asap!! 0-0

Oo nice! It could also lead to very interesting scenarios picking random characters, and further development!

Thankyou for the heads up!! :D
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 280 281