Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 281
Hey, now that my lorebook is actually up and running, my clan is actually organized enough to take part in things like this! I don't know how much writing I'll be able to get done today, but here are my goals:
  • Write a new chapter in my lorebook.
  • Work on Bios! Try to get at least 3 done!

If anyone wants to see what I have so far, the link to my lorebook is below, and my first two dragons in my lair have their bios done!
Hey, now that my lorebook is actually up and running, my clan is actually organized enough to take part in things like this! I don't know how much writing I'll be able to get done today, but here are my goals:
  • Write a new chapter in my lorebook.
  • Work on Bios! Try to get at least 3 done!

If anyone wants to see what I have so far, the link to my lorebook is below, and my first two dragons in my lair have their bios done!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I'm sure that I'm going to add some of the Fire book parts on one of my dragons, I don't see all of them working on the mines, but hell, I can see 2-3 forced to do it for the clan.
I'm sure that I'm going to add some of the Fire book parts on one of my dragons, I don't see all of them working on the mines, but hell, I can see 2-3 forced to do it for the clan.
f9Gp3JF.png
Loving the new Lorebooks and all the new info being thrown at us :o I think I'll be incoperating some of it into my own once we have the full picture for those :o (Still hoping for a new map with all these land-changes going on!)

Today I'll be focusing on my Lore Thread, get it all caught up to 'present day' finally. if I have time leftover I'll re-work my Progen Bios cause they need it.
Loving the new Lorebooks and all the new info being thrown at us :o I think I'll be incoperating some of it into my own once we have the full picture for those :o (Still hoping for a new map with all these land-changes going on!)

Today I'll be focusing on my Lore Thread, get it all caught up to 'present day' finally. if I have time leftover I'll re-work my Progen Bios cause they need it.
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
Life's been absolutely crazy lately so I haven't been able to get on FR much, but I'm finally getting back into it, and I've gotten so inspired by the new Lorebooks! I'm loving all of them, and I think today I'm going to try to do a couple of bios and carry on with one of my short stories.
Life's been absolutely crazy lately so I haven't been able to get on FR much, but I'm finally getting back into it, and I've gotten so inspired by the new Lorebooks! I'm loving all of them, and I think today I'm going to try to do a couple of bios and carry on with one of my short stories.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
I'm definitely going to do SOMEthing, but the lorebooks aren't really going to affect my lore much and I have no idea who to write for today. Maybe one of my flight reps?? idk
I'm definitely going to do SOMEthing, but the lorebooks aren't really going to affect my lore much and I have no idea who to write for today. Maybe one of my flight reps?? idk
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@After could you please put me on the pinglist?

My major goal for today is to finish up my clan introduction lore. Other than that I'll probably work on Nihar's lore, I've ha a lot of inspiration for him bouncing around after the Plague lorebook. And if Water's lorebook comes up today then I'll also have to figure out how to include that in my clan lore.

As an aside these ambience threads are great to listen to for inspiration.

Edit: WELL OKAY LOOKS LIKE MY ORACLE'S GETTING HER LORE FIRST BECAUSE OH MY GOD
@After could you please put me on the pinglist?

My major goal for today is to finish up my clan introduction lore. Other than that I'll probably work on Nihar's lore, I've ha a lot of inspiration for him bouncing around after the Plague lorebook. And if Water's lorebook comes up today then I'll also have to figure out how to include that in my clan lore.

As an aside these ambience threads are great to listen to for inspiration.

Edit: WELL OKAY LOOKS LIKE MY ORACLE'S GETTING HER LORE FIRST BECAUSE OH MY GOD
DNsZOzK.png
I've written a ton of lore over the past week, it can be found on my profile page! also finished these two babies! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39857367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398574/39857367_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39354893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393549/39354893_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've written a ton of lore over the past week, it can be found on my profile page!

also finished these two babies!

39857367_350.png

39354893_350.png
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
today, though i'm fairly busy, i'd like to try and get at least one bio done. probably iskra, sorrel, or bryony's, since those are the ones who i'm most solid on the lore of.
today, though i'm fairly busy, i'd like to try and get at least one bio done. probably iskra, sorrel, or bryony's, since those are the ones who i'm most solid on the lore of.
kit
they/them
noted corvid hoarder
@ViralN9 - You've been added! *distant screeching* THAT LORE THOUGH
@ViralN9 - You've been added! *distant screeching* THAT LORE THOUGH
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Honestly, my thoughts on the new lore have been mixed, but the ones that wowed me really floored me (hello, Gaolers and Plague/Nature's situation!) and I'm definitely excited for tomorrow's!

That said, I'm probably not gonna pay much of it any mind when writing my own. :D Although I was inspired to give my dragons surnames, because the canon ones are ridiculously on-the-nose and beckon my warrior-cat-loving days. Which makes my dragons' descriptions even more of a mess than they were before, but y'know what, a lot of them are overdue for a rewrite anyway. Not sure if I'll actually get to it today on account of not-FR writing, but it's a thought!

By the way, question for anyone reading this thread: overall, how would you describe the tone of your lore? Serious and dramatic? Lighthearted and silly? Somewhere in between?
Most of my dragons have tragic serious backstories, but I keep having more fun with the characters who sorta just fly around having ShenanigansTM with no bigger dramatic plot behind them. Not to scrap everything up until now, it's still a big part of everyone's history, but the last "canon" event involved a mass memory scramble so I have some room to fudge it. My not-FR writing is dramatic enough, man, I'm just here to have fun. :V
Honestly, my thoughts on the new lore have been mixed, but the ones that wowed me really floored me (hello, Gaolers and Plague/Nature's situation!) and I'm definitely excited for tomorrow's!

That said, I'm probably not gonna pay much of it any mind when writing my own. :D Although I was inspired to give my dragons surnames, because the canon ones are ridiculously on-the-nose and beckon my warrior-cat-loving days. Which makes my dragons' descriptions even more of a mess than they were before, but y'know what, a lot of them are overdue for a rewrite anyway. Not sure if I'll actually get to it today on account of not-FR writing, but it's a thought!

By the way, question for anyone reading this thread: overall, how would you describe the tone of your lore? Serious and dramatic? Lighthearted and silly? Somewhere in between?
Most of my dragons have tragic serious backstories, but I keep having more fun with the characters who sorta just fly around having ShenanigansTM with no bigger dramatic plot behind them. Not to scrap everything up until now, it's still a big part of everyone's history, but the last "canon" event involved a mass memory scramble so I have some room to fudge it. My not-FR writing is dramatic enough, man, I'm just here to have fun. :V
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 281