Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project: Sornieth's Geographers
1 2 3 4 5
@IronPen

Feel free to quote me.
@IronPen

Feel free to quote me.
PQznZys.png
@IronPen yeah totally! I've got no problem
@IronPen yeah totally! I've got no problem
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@IronPen Go ahead! :D
@IronPen Go ahead! :D
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
@SeaGodling
If you'd like to lend some of your gelogic ranting, I'm always looking to add more info here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1939085
@SeaGodling
If you'd like to lend some of your gelogic ranting, I'm always looking to add more info here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1939085
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Rexcaliburr Can you correct my username on the pinglist? It's there as Sereima, but it's actually Seriema :D
@Rexcaliburr Can you correct my username on the pinglist? It's there as Sereima, but it's actually Seriema :D
oElK8FQ.gif
@Rexcaliburr

I'd like to be added to the pinglist.
@Rexcaliburr

I'd like to be added to the pinglist.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
This is what I said @IronPen
Honestly as a desert rat (I live in AZ, US) I'd say bustling night life would be a must, since temperatures (unless you are on those volcanic Hawaii-esque islands) would be well 50C (120ishF) (average summer temp in AZ) that night time would probably be somewhat manageable to survive in, since unless the dragon is an Ashfall native they probably are very overheated during the day here since I'd think Dragons would be cold-blooded (My own headcannon though)
This is what I said @IronPen
Honestly as a desert rat (I live in AZ, US) I'd say bustling night life would be a must, since temperatures (unless you are on those volcanic Hawaii-esque islands) would be well 50C (120ishF) (average summer temp in AZ) that night time would probably be somewhat manageable to survive in, since unless the dragon is an Ashfall native they probably are very overheated during the day here since I'd think Dragons would be cold-blooded (My own headcannon though)
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
@Rexcaliburr
-casually rolls in-
The bay inbetween arcane and wind has been known as the Starwind Bay.

Dom joke aside this idea is very cool. I don't know if I'd be any help, but I'd there's a pinglist to keep up with the project, could I get on that please?
@Rexcaliburr
-casually rolls in-
The bay inbetween arcane and wind has been known as the Starwind Bay.

Dom joke aside this idea is very cool. I don't know if I'd be any help, but I'd there's a pinglist to keep up with the project, could I get on that please?
You're all gems
@IronPen

Oh yeah go ahead! ^^ And good luck with the project in general!
@IronPen

Oh yeah go ahead! ^^ And good luck with the project in general!
Tztaw1U.png
@Seriema Apologies for that!
@Seriema Apologies for that!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5