Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Grinding
I'm selling coli grinding! I grind Mire by default, but can do whatever you ask. Currently only doing [b]30min slots[/b], will update on days that I can do more. I farm with a fully equipped lvl 25 team for maximum efficiency (3x eliminates, no fodder levelling). Drops include fest currency, but not fest chests. You get everything but eliminates, boos familiars and festival chests! ----- [b]Pricing:[/b] 50g/kt - [i]All drops but fest chests/rare drops (Eliminate/Boss Fams - you get everything else :) )[/i] 75g/kt -[i] all drops but fest chests[/i] I will also do[b] 2h of all drops [/b] for one [b]Branches gene[/b]: [item=tertiary gene: branches (veilspun)] ----- Please send a [b]one way CR with the payment[/b] up front and [b]accept the one way CR with the items in a timely manner[/b] so I can continue other orders. Please post what venue I should grind, otherwise I will default to Mire ^^ [quote=Slots] 1. 2. 3.[/quote]
I'm selling coli grinding!

I grind Mire by default, but can do whatever you ask. Currently only doing 30min slots, will update on days that I can do more.

I farm with a fully equipped lvl 25 team for maximum efficiency (3x eliminates, no fodder levelling). Drops include fest currency, but not fest chests. You get everything but eliminates, boos familiars and festival chests!

Pricing:

50g/kt - All drops but fest chests/rare drops (Eliminate/Boss Fams - you get everything else :) )

75g/kt - all drops but fest chests

I will also do 2h of all drops for one Branches gene:

Please send a one way CR with the payment up front and accept the one way CR with the items in a timely manner so I can continue other orders.

Please post what venue I should grind, otherwise I will default to Mire ^^

Slots wrote:
Reserved!
Reserved!
@GrimMistress
I have a branches gene I'm not using!
Could you grind 2 hours in Crystal pools or are you only doing the Mire?

Edit:
Does all drops include fest drops for the branches gene?
(Please let me know if you want me to delete this)
@GrimMistress
I have a branches gene I'm not using!
Could you grind 2 hours in Crystal pools or are you only doing the Mire?

Edit:
Does all drops include fest drops for the branches gene?
(Please let me know if you want me to delete this)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade

Branches give you all drops, no questions asked! I can do crystal pools, and no need to delete your post. Is it ok if I deliver your order by tomorrow evening (or the day after at the latest)?
@COparade

Branches give you all drops, no questions asked! I can do crystal pools, and no need to delete your post. Is it ok if I deliver your order by tomorrow evening (or the day after at the latest)?
Of course! Thank you!
I'll send the 2way CR now
Of course! Thank you!
I'll send the 2way CR now
Long Drop Coli
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade

I prefer a one way CR for upfront payment if that's ok?
@COparade

I prefer a one way CR for upfront payment if that's ok?
I would feel more comfortable with a two way! I won't be using the Gene anytime soon so it'll just sit in my hoard until I accept your CR!
I would feel more comfortable with a two way! I won't be using the Gene anytime soon so it'll just sit in my hoard until I accept your CR!
Long Drop Coli
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade

I understand, I'll send one way CRs with whatever happens to be left over!
@COparade

I understand, I'll send one way CRs with whatever happens to be left over!