Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 342 343
The pearl doesn't look like it fits between his tail and the cauldron.
I'm starting to worry they're not going to keep it. :(
The pearl doesn't look like it fits between his tail and the cauldron.
I'm starting to worry they're not going to keep it. :(
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
My theory is that the maintenance tonight really is just back-end stuff and Baldwin will continue to...change...over the next week or so. THEN they'll (hopefully!) announce a new breed once he reaches his final form.

his feets tho
My theory is that the maintenance tonight really is just back-end stuff and Baldwin will continue to...change...over the next week or so. THEN they'll (hopefully!) announce a new breed once he reaches his final form.

his feets tho
XW2PxEW.png
If that means every Pearlcatcher WILL CHANGE......NOOOOOOOOOO

I like their bristles more than fins,that made them intellectuality and gentle,THERE ARE TOO MANY FINS WITH DRAGONS.

And to be honest,this artwork changes made Baldwin looks too rough,look his tail!
If that means every Pearlcatcher WILL CHANGE......NOOOOOOOOOO

I like their bristles more than fins,that made them intellectuality and gentle,THERE ARE TOO MANY FINS WITH DRAGONS.

And to be honest,this artwork changes made Baldwin looks too rough,look his tail!
riko_by_thurder2020-dbvlyuq.png
You know, Baldwins feet now remind me of this. Although this breed has a small tail fluff + mane and no forked tounge
You know, Baldwins feet now remind me of this. Although this breed has a small tail fluff + mane and no forked tounge
OSPKX5l.png
[quote name="Kahaki" date=2016-09-18 05:37:05] You know, Baldwins feet now remind me of this. Although this breed has a small tail fluff + mane and no forked tounge [/quote] Pretty sure the Q&A mentioned that player suggested breeds are unlikely to be added as is but may be used for inspiration and to see what players want (so for example a bulky fierce dragon or an elegant flowing dragon)
Kahaki wrote on 2016-09-18:
Pretty sure the Q&A mentioned that player suggested breeds are unlikely to be added as is but may be used for inspiration and to see what players want (so for example a bulky fierce dragon or an elegant flowing dragon)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Huh. I was sure we were gonna get some sort of aquatic breed with those fins, but the lion-like paws are making me....pause.

BADUMTSS sorry

In all seriousness though, this is super interesting. What's he gonna look like tomorrow? (My guess is that the pearl'll be the last to go.)
Huh. I was sure we were gonna get some sort of aquatic breed with those fins, but the lion-like paws are making me....pause.

BADUMTSS sorry

In all seriousness though, this is super interesting. What's he gonna look like tomorrow? (My guess is that the pearl'll be the last to go.)
[quote name="ratfuntime" date=2016-09-18 02:45:43] his feet and his tail kinda of look like this years festival familiars. [/quote] *dons tinfoil hat* [i]baldwin is this year's Starfall familiar confirmed[/i]
ratfuntime wrote on 2016-09-18:
his feet and his tail kinda of look like this years festival familiars.
*dons tinfoil hat*
baldwin is this year's Starfall familiar confirmed
5hXmmlV.gif

Hints to a new breed? Baldwin exclusive breed maybe??
-please-
Hints to a new breed? Baldwin exclusive breed maybe??
-please-
If this is going to result in a new brewable only breed then it's probably going to take a LOT of ingredients, a lot of treasure and a lot of time. *quietly combs the AH buying all the below usual price reagents*

If genes have a 12 hour brew time I think 24 hours is a good bet for a breed.
If this is going to result in a new brewable only breed then it's probably going to take a LOT of ingredients, a lot of treasure and a lot of time. *quietly combs the AH buying all the below usual price reagents*

If genes have a 12 hour brew time I think 24 hours is a good bet for a breed.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Looks like they're turning him into a Fae rather than a Pearlcatcher, almost. But not quite.
Looks like they're turning him into a Fae rather than a Pearlcatcher, almost. But not quite.
KkU8mrc.pngeobeTej.pngDRWcvaG.pngMRN8Xxu.pngHRukefK.png
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 342 343