Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 342 343
[quote name="Thurder2020" date=2016-09-18 05:35:04] If that means every Pearlcatcher WILL CHANGE......NOOOOOOOOOO I like their bristles more than fins,that made them intellectuality and gentle,THERE ARE TOO MANY FINS WITH DRAGONS. And to be honest,this artwork changes made Baldwin looks too rough,look his tail! [/quote] @Thurder2020 I can't remember where it was originally stated but i'm 98% certain staff said they'd never make total redesigns to pre-existing breed art, if for no other reason than because it would break all that breed's skins and accents. Baldwin almost certainly isn't done changing yet anyway, hopefully he stops looking so rough soon.
Thurder2020 wrote on 2016-09-18:
If that means every Pearlcatcher WILL CHANGE......NOOOOOOOOOO

I like their bristles more than fins,that made them intellectuality and gentle,THERE ARE TOO MANY FINS WITH DRAGONS.

And to be honest,this artwork changes made Baldwin looks too rough,look his tail!

@Thurder2020 I can't remember where it was originally stated but i'm 98% certain staff said they'd never make total redesigns to pre-existing breed art, if for no other reason than because it would break all that breed's skins and accents.

Baldwin almost certainly isn't done changing yet anyway, hopefully he stops looking so rough soon.
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
Can someone hold me?? I'm scared of the new Baldwin. ;u; Why are they doing this to me/us?!
Can someone hold me?? I'm scared of the new Baldwin. ;u; Why are they doing this to me/us?!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[quote name="fidothehoarder" date=2016-09-18 05:49:56] [quote name="ratfuntime" date=2016-09-18 02:45:43] his feet and his tail kinda of look like this years festival familiars. [/quote] *dons tinfoil hat* [i]baldwin is this year's Starfall familiar confirmed[/i] [/quote] Holy crap that would be awsome
fidothehoarder wrote on 2016-09-18:
ratfuntime wrote on 2016-09-18:
his feet and his tail kinda of look like this years festival familiars.
*dons tinfoil hat*
baldwin is this year's Starfall familiar confirmed
Holy crap that would be awsome
NXwxhXo.png
Guys... GUYS. Look at his paws.
Guys... GUYS. Look at his paws.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
I woke up to 456 notifcations from this thread XD
I woke up to 456 notifcations from this thread XD
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
I guess the fae theory is out of the question.
I guess the fae theory is out of the question.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
-intensifies-
-intensifies-
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
*Paces about impatiently*
*Paces about impatiently*
It's going to be so hard to stay @ work tomorrow especially if I have nothing to do again XD
It's going to be so hard to stay @ work tomorrow especially if I have nothing to do again XD
ByzP8Rg.gifZylPv5k.gifNjMs5xV.gif< -- Click for free flight stuff. y2NOnbv.gif
I had a dream where it turned out Baldwin was just getting mutated because of radiation from his cauldron, and there was a huge contest where people could submit a dragon from their lair to be the new Baldwin
I had a dream where it turned out Baldwin was just getting mutated because of radiation from his cauldron, and there was a huge contest where people could submit a dragon from their lair to be the new Baldwin
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 342 343