Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Saber Dragon (New re-color)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
[center]My take on a Saber-toothed dragon breed. I wanted to see more bulky dragons like the snappers and was trying to think up designs that would accommodate that physique. So naturally this would be more of a physical attack/tanking dragon that would rely on is fangs and claws to fight. [img]http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag64/anonshi/saber_zps4fc36e9d.png[/img] [b]Tiger Re-color:[/b] [img]http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag64/anonshi/saber1_zpsfd30aaac.png[/img] I'll do another re-color if I get to 16 pages of comments :)
My take on a Saber-toothed dragon breed. I wanted to see more bulky dragons like the snappers and was trying to think up designs that would accommodate that physique. So naturally this would be more of a physical attack/tanking dragon that would rely on is fangs and claws to fight.

saber_zps4fc36e9d.png

Tiger Re-color:

saber1_zpsfd30aaac.png

I'll do another re-color if I get to 16 pages of comments :)
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
ohh i like the concept
ohh i like the concept
When I read this title, I first thought it said 'Sober Dragons' which is honestly why I clicked on it. But after seeing the mockup, I've gotta support this one 100%.
When I read this title, I first thought it said 'Sober Dragons' which is honestly why I clicked on it. But after seeing the mockup, I've gotta support this one 100%.
...You. Your face. Yes. I like your face.

Much support here, as I like his face.
...You. Your face. Yes. I like your face.

Much support here, as I like his face.
YES!
YES!
I am all for big, muscle-bound, toothy dragons. Love this design. *____________*
I am all for big, muscle-bound, toothy dragons. Love this design. *____________*
6pMAXtp.jpg
This is interesting! I support 100% :D
This is interesting! I support 100% :D
Support :3
Support :3
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
Support love the look! :3
Support love the look! :3
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
I definitely support! Though I might change the horns a bit as the overall design reminds me of Guardian.
I definitely support! Though I might change the horns a bit as the overall design reminds me of Guardian.
Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58