Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goblins?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="SweetEkk0" date=2016-06-26 00:39:35] [center][b]The Goblin King Approves[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/oTp9q0D.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Yas. My thoughts exactly, is so cute.
SweetEkk0 wrote on 2016-06-26:
The Goblin King Approves

oTp9q0D.png

Yas.

My thoughts exactly, is so cute.
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
[quote name="Fantelle" date=2016-06-26 13:36:32] I can't wait until the plague goblins oh my gosh [/quote] [color=#20603f]*screech* I bet it's gonna be gnarly.
Fantelle wrote on 2016-06-26:
I can't wait until the plague goblins oh my gosh

*screech*
I bet it's gonna be gnarly.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
"Eyes of the Lightweaver" oh man I love imaginiing these guys spying in clans and following dragons around and stuff.
"Eyes of the Lightweaver" oh man I love imaginiing these guys spying in clans and following dragons around and stuff.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
"Goblin" seems like a strange name for a cutesey familiar, but since it is super cute, and we haven't had a cute familiar series since the sprites, I'm all for it. I'm curious to see if they all will be holding pearls like the light one is.

Anyway, super happy with it! :)
"Goblin" seems like a strange name for a cutesey familiar, but since it is super cute, and we haven't had a cute familiar series since the sprites, I'm all for it. I'm curious to see if they all will be holding pearls like the light one is.

Anyway, super happy with it! :)
VsoSnU5.png
"The eyes of the light weaver?" Wow, the Lighweaver must have just toked up.
"The eyes of the light weaver?" Wow, the Lighweaver must have just toked up.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I love it; it's completely adorable. I want like 10.
I love it; it's completely adorable. I want like 10.
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
I absolutely love it! Favorite one, by far. ~ ♥ It is just SO CUTE! I hope they are all holding a pearl *v*

*starts petting its mane*
I absolutely love it! Favorite one, by far. ~ ♥ It is just SO CUTE! I hope they are all holding a pearl *v*

*starts petting its mane*
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Goblins have utility :) good enough for me. Someone to build traps now
Goblins have utility :) good enough for me. Someone to build traps now
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I didn't like the sprites all that much, so I wasn't looking forward to imps. However, if these goblins are indeed the imps staff talked about, they're much better than I expected! I like this guy a lot more than I liked the light sprite.
I didn't like the sprites all that much, so I wasn't looking forward to imps. However, if these goblins are indeed the imps staff talked about, they're much better than I expected! I like this guy a lot more than I liked the light sprite.
They Are Nice
They Are Nice
xpxalNl.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15