Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goblins?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
I absolutely love them. I really didn't like the elementals at all because they were too humanoid and super awkward looking ( like lightning... ugh ) and was hoping for something petite and kind of cute, like sprites, but not kind of random and hunky like bears. I can't wait to see plague and arcane :)
I absolutely love them. I really didn't like the elementals at all because they were too humanoid and super awkward looking ( like lightning... ugh ) and was hoping for something petite and kind of cute, like sprites, but not kind of random and hunky like bears. I can't wait to see plague and arcane :)
So far, I've always thought sprites were by far the best festival familiars, but now the imps are totally going to take a spot beside them.

Like. Imps, sprites, both PERFECTION
So far, I've always thought sprites were by far the best festival familiars, but now the imps are totally going to take a spot beside them.

Like. Imps, sprites, both PERFECTION
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I love the Light Goblin!! I was not at all a fan of the elemental soldiers, so I'm glad to have that cycle over with. From the looks of this familiar, I'm really gonna like the goblins.
I love the Light Goblin!! I was not at all a fan of the elemental soldiers, so I'm glad to have that cycle over with. From the looks of this familiar, I'm really gonna like the goblins.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@icecreamdude26
I love them! I'm looking forward to all of the other new ones for each flight's celebration too.
@icecreamdude26
I love them! I'm looking forward to all of the other new ones for each flight's celebration too.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Absolutely amazing!
The bears were my favourite up until I saw this cute little creature!
I feel there is so much potential for the rest of the elements, I just can't wait to see what they turn out like (no doubt they'll all be irresistibly adorable), I need a time machine!
Absolutely amazing!
The bears were my favourite up until I saw this cute little creature!
I feel there is so much potential for the rest of the elements, I just can't wait to see what they turn out like (no doubt they'll all be irresistibly adorable), I need a time machine!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
So cute
Need more
Anxiously awaiting crystaline gala
So cute
Need more
Anxiously awaiting crystaline gala
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
The goblins are pretty great-- the best match for the Sprites so far!
The goblins are pretty great-- the best match for the Sprites so far!
md3W6h3.png
I like the scheme, and the Light Goblin is cute. Though, with them being the third installment of "humanoid" Holiday Familiars, the Bears just stand out as weird even more. I was hoping that we'd get a more animal like one and that maybe it would leapfrog, but I'm not terribly disappointed.
I like the scheme, and the Light Goblin is cute. Though, with them being the third installment of "humanoid" Holiday Familiars, the Bears just stand out as weird even more. I was hoping that we'd get a more animal like one and that maybe it would leapfrog, but I'm not terribly disappointed.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
i'm LOVING the entire goblin theme but I think i'm a bit biased when I say that because of my username ha ha
i'm LOVING the entire goblin theme but I think i'm a bit biased when I say that because of my username ha ha
They look like a ram did the naughty with an otter.

I want 50.
They look like a ram did the naughty with an otter.

I want 50.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15