Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goblins?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="Endora" date=2016-06-26 19:32:33] They Are Nice [/quote]
Endora wrote on 2016-06-26:
They Are Nice
IaoKIjl.png
They are ADORABLE!!!
They are ADORABLE!!!
OjYCOIV.png
I think they're so much cuter than any of the previous holiday familiars.
Well...okay, maybe they're on par with the Sprites. But none of the other holiday familiars were as cute :)
I think they're so much cuter than any of the previous holiday familiars.
Well...okay, maybe they're on par with the Sprites. But none of the other holiday familiars were as cute :)
Too cute.
This one reminds me of Yellow Pearl for whatever reason. Must be how smug it looks
Too cute.
This one reminds me of Yellow Pearl for whatever reason. Must be how smug it looks
xEyhnVi.gif
I like it and I'm sure it'll be great but.... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/18615.png[/img] The Light one looks like it's trying to be seductive... it scares me...
I like it and I'm sure it'll be great but....

18615.png

The Light one looks like it's trying to be seductive... it scares me...
Tn4aWhc.png
I think the goblin is adorable, and only like the sprite more because it has wings.

1. Sprite
2. Goblin
3. Soldier (I don't actually like most of the set, but Light isn't too bad)
4. Bear

... Sorry, bear.
I think the goblin is adorable, and only like the sprite more because it has wings.

1. Sprite
2. Goblin
3. Soldier (I don't actually like most of the set, but Light isn't too bad)
4. Bear

... Sorry, bear.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
[/center]
@SpindleWinter The babe with the power? [quote name="@panopticon" date=2016-06-26 08:23:31] [item=Shining Goblin] Wait, read the tool tip's flavor text. The eyes of the light weaver? Keepers of the beacon of the radiant eye? Her brilliance's secret police? [/quote] [i]Come in! Fortunate favourite of the Queen - or else not so fortunate.[/i]
@SpindleWinter

The babe with the power?

@panopticon wrote on 2016-06-26:
Shining Goblin

Wait, read the tool tip's flavor text.
The eyes of the light weaver? Keepers of the beacon of the radiant eye? Her brilliance's secret police?

Come in! Fortunate favourite of the Queen - or else not so fortunate.
I80GO9S.png
A+ Better than last year!
A+ Better than last year!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
the goblin is ugly and vaguely unsettling so i sent one to my friend as a joke but it backfired on me because they think it's adorable :(

excited to see the Diseased Goblin and the Underwater Goblin in particular tho
the goblin is ugly and vaguely unsettling so i sent one to my friend as a joke but it backfired on me because they think it's adorable :(

excited to see the Diseased Goblin and the Underwater Goblin in particular tho
tumblr_inline_nzqcb3Usik1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcbpzf1d1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcc5mB501rpx6d2_500.gif

"After all, you're the protagonist, aren't you?"
I love the goblins very much I want them all I really can't wait to see the shadow one, makes me want to get all the sprites so they can be friends but I'm broke and I'm not wasting my life on the endless journey to get the Light Sprite I do have a Nature one though she is my prized familiar .
I love the goblins very much I want them all I really can't wait to see the shadow one, makes me want to get all the sprites so they can be friends but I'm broke and I'm not wasting my life on the endless journey to get the Light Sprite I do have a Nature one though she is my prized familiar .
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15