Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46
WOO! I finally finished a bio for my cook! *does victory dance*
Now to procrasti- I mean, work super hard on the next bio! Hehe yeah...totally what I meant...*nervous shifty eyes*
WOO! I finally finished a bio for my cook! *does victory dance*
Now to procrasti- I mean, work super hard on the next bio! Hehe yeah...totally what I meant...*nervous shifty eyes*
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
I'm proud - today I worked on brainstorming some lore stuff in an upcoming plot that I'm sharing with my friend! Including creating a character for future use. ^_^ And I also managed to (finally) write out this girl's bio, it's been sitting for ages in my mind. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23116596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231166/23116596_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not sure what exactly she does with the light she gathers, but I will figure that out later lol. At least her bio isn't empty anymore. xD Edit: I want to write more but I also have to shower and go to bed. Aghhh decisions decisions. ;_; I'll just brainstorm some more while I'm getting ready for sleep (and hopefully remember [s]all[/s] ... [s]most[/s] ... all of it :P)
I'm proud - today I worked on brainstorming some lore stuff in an upcoming plot that I'm sharing with my friend! Including creating a character for future use. ^_^

And I also managed to (finally) write out this girl's bio, it's been sitting for ages in my mind. :D

23116596_350.png

I'm not sure what exactly she does with the light she gathers, but I will figure that out later lol. At least her bio isn't empty anymore. xD

Edit: I want to write more but I also have to shower and go to bed. Aghhh decisions decisions. ;_; I'll just brainstorm some more while I'm getting ready for sleep (and hopefully remember all ... most ... all of it :P)
1u3H6jas.png
*stands on a box and rings a bell extra hard*

This is the big reminder, everyone! Sunday August 14th is a Lore Whining Day!

Who's here and up for a fight? Let's do this! We want lore, we want dragons, we want rising wordcounts!

For newcomers: The basic rules are in the first post.
For those who want refreshers on the guidelines: The first and second Whining Day Announcements are still the go-to resource.

Let's do our best to make ourselves proud today. It's time to whine!

Pinglist reminders:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Calciferr @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow

And welcome to new additions to the list!
@8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca
*stands on a box and rings a bell extra hard*

This is the big reminder, everyone! Sunday August 14th is a Lore Whining Day!

Who's here and up for a fight? Let's do this! We want lore, we want dragons, we want rising wordcounts!

For newcomers: The basic rules are in the first post.
For those who want refreshers on the guidelines: The first and second Whining Day Announcements are still the go-to resource.

Let's do our best to make ourselves proud today. It's time to whine!

Pinglist reminders:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Calciferr @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow

And welcome to new additions to the list!
@8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
FINALLY I HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK ON!
FINALLY I HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK ON!
zhMvOXK.png
@Quis
*covers ears and hides under pillow*
Noooooo, you can't make me. 3:<
@Quis
*covers ears and hides under pillow*
Noooooo, you can't make me. 3:<
I will sit in the car in the church parking lot for an hour trying to justify how this weird pearlcatcher has moved to shadow and joined the exaltation committee for someone else's lair.

BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WON'T GET TO WRITE ABOUT NECROMANCY LATER. THAT'S THE DEAL.
I will sit in the car in the church parking lot for an hour trying to justify how this weird pearlcatcher has moved to shadow and joined the exaltation committee for someone else's lair.

BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WON'T GET TO WRITE ABOUT NECROMANCY LATER. THAT'S THE DEAL.
i havent done anything the last three times because i just forgot or was sick aaaaaahhh

tomorrow, cIRCE. I SWEAR. *-*
i havent done anything the last three times because i just forgot or was sick aaaaaahhh

tomorrow, cIRCE. I SWEAR. *-*
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Ah, I forgot! I just bought a prime lore baby, too. Hoping to brainstorm for Candal, finish and/or post Sawyer's bio to go along with their brand-new portrait, and write for Zenitta. Seriously. Anything for Zenitta. It's all in my head somewhere, it just has to come out.

@dhay
Ah, I forgot! I just bought a prime lore baby, too. Hoping to brainstorm for Candal, finish and/or post Sawyer's bio to go along with their brand-new portrait, and write for Zenitta. Seriously. Anything for Zenitta. It's all in my head somewhere, it just has to come out.

@dhay
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
May or may not have time, once again. Travel tends to do that. My goal if I do get going though will still be to revise Hiruko's story section and the continuation doc.
May or may not have time, once again. Travel tends to do that. My goal if I do get going though will still be to revise Hiruko's story section and the continuation doc.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I'LL WORK ON THE DREAM THIS TIME I SWEAR

Or maybe start that short story BUT THE DREAM IS PRIORITY NUMERO UNO.
I'LL WORK ON THE DREAM THIS TIME I SWEAR

Or maybe start that short story BUT THE DREAM IS PRIORITY NUMERO UNO.
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46