Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
@SpookyClockwork
Thank you! It managed to get Minecraft open; only time will tell if my potato computer can actually run it ;w;
@SpookyClockwork
Thank you! It managed to get Minecraft open; only time will tell if my potato computer can actually run it ;w;
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@CheetahCat
My pleasure! My brother had the same problem, but switching java versions worked perfectly. I hope you can join us!
@CheetahCat
My pleasure! My brother had the same problem, but switching java versions worked perfectly. I hope you can join us!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Oranitha

AHHHH I MISSED IT NOOO
@Oranitha

AHHHH I MISSED IT NOOO
EST (FR +3) // INFP
Does anyone still play on the vanilla server? I don't want to install any mods bcuz i crashed my hard drive last time whoops, but it's a bit lonely on the vanilla server all alone!
Does anyone still play on the vanilla server? I don't want to install any mods bcuz i crashed my hard drive last time whoops, but it's a bit lonely on the vanilla server all alone!
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
@Oranthia
For the modded server, which drop pod should I join?
@Oranthia
For the modded server, which drop pod should I join?
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@Hawlucha Well, I'm in team Beta so obviously I'm a bit biased ;)

Alpha: Last I checked, mostly newer folks taking it easy and learning together. Super nice, I think sort of a generalist dome.

Beta: We're not on often, sort of the farming/mining dome, we make stuff. Pretty chill. Lots of communal supplies if you want to play around with stuff.

Gamma: Sparsely populated but a solid drop location, if you like quieter play. I dunno how they're doing otherwise.

Delta: Sort of combat/exploration-y dome, they were on a lot at least at the beginning so there's probably more infrastructure

Epsilon/Omega: Empty last I checked. So if you want the true survivalist experience, go to one of those, but keep in mind they're much harder than the other four (especially Omega)
@Hawlucha Well, I'm in team Beta so obviously I'm a bit biased ;)

Alpha: Last I checked, mostly newer folks taking it easy and learning together. Super nice, I think sort of a generalist dome.

Beta: We're not on often, sort of the farming/mining dome, we make stuff. Pretty chill. Lots of communal supplies if you want to play around with stuff.

Gamma: Sparsely populated but a solid drop location, if you like quieter play. I dunno how they're doing otherwise.

Delta: Sort of combat/exploration-y dome, they were on a lot at least at the beginning so there's probably more infrastructure

Epsilon/Omega: Empty last I checked. So if you want the true survivalist experience, go to one of those, but keep in mind they're much harder than the other four (especially Omega)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

can i be added to le pinglist pls? thankz
@Oranitha

can i be added to le pinglist pls? thankz
@Oranitha

Please add me to all of the pinglists! Saving this thread for later :)
@Oranitha

Please add me to all of the pinglists! Saving this thread for later :)
tOvDFgM.png
@Oranitha
Could I be added to the pinglists?
@Oranitha
Could I be added to the pinglists?
ItchyWaterBuffalo
Will also respond to Itchy, Buffalo, or Demian.
Gay/Ace | Poly | He/Him/His
rkwit0.jpg
@sylphofheart
Pinging myself to properly read this when I get home
@sylphofheart
Pinging myself to properly read this when I get home
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191