Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
@Oranitha can I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Oranitha can I be added to the general pinglist please?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Oranitha Is the modded server down? I cant seem to get on :(
@Oranitha Is the modded server down? I cant seem to get on :(
SVbOCPL.png
@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea @Hawlucha @Omyrah @Kookaburra @Paperdragon337 @atropo @Nyrbee @GrumpyCatlover @Wolfadoodle @smokingponies @Comradical @Unthymely @Drakespeare @TheFirewalker @sarasnake99 @CheetahCat @Waterwave @TakanecW @JaranMarcel @Ragnarok42 @Book_Worm07 @Cipheres @PrismaticSkies @ClockworkEclipse @ATimeJumper @lilypaz @Maithax @shadowrwarrior @Interiu @InsidiousTurtle @Evermagical @Ookamisoulreaper @timeblitz @Sephora34 @paintedgalaxy @Vedis @Aquacoral @LordAlois @Queenfisher @Calibris @Brambleclaw4 @Pandakidpa @UnluckyFirefox @StormsAndWolves @LCice @Spyrie @ATimeJumper @VodkaGhosts @emmasquema @SpookyClockwork @StormyParakeet @o0cosmiclatte0o @dawnsong @stealthclaw @Yiqi @QueenSugar @Dragonscorch @Paravoina @AnimeLover9631 @ScarletSultan @ItchyBuffalo @SylphOfHeart @Xykriel

I'm looking to step down as admin
(the server stays up)

TL;DR: important stuff bolded.

First off, I owe you all an apology. My life has changed a lot since I started the server (coming up on two years ago!), and there were some rough times during that--knowing that I was the admin of an awesome community, and having that community turn to, has been a huge deal for me. So I've been stubbornly (selfishly) clinging to that, even though it's been obvious for months that I straight up don't have the resources to be the admin you guys deserve.

Now don't worry, the server's staying up. Like I said, a lot's changed, and my financial situation has gotten way better--keeping the server going is not a problem. But you guys need someone with the time to host events, update plugins, and do all that other good stuff. So I'm taking admin applications!

Current staff will be considered first (Grimverse, Katsha, Voidspeaker, fuwafuwa). If no current staff want to take the mantle, I'll consider non-staff, but we'll do a re-ping for that. If you're staff, and you want to be admin, just post declaring intent, and share a few ideas for improving the server. If you're not staff, please don't apply just yet! But feel free to post or PM with opinions/concerns/etc. If more than one current staffer applies, we'll do a hidden/anon poll (general pinglist will be pinged for it).

Future admin: I'll get you a console account, /op you, all that good stuff. I'd invite you to re-make this thread. I'll also stick around for troubleshooting help. If you'd like to do a "Get people on the server" recruitment drive, I have tons of steam keys (can't give those away on FR, but maybe on Tumblr?). I do have a fair bit of free time, it's just that it come in half-hour increments (read: not enough to do Minecraft stuff). So as long as I can support you using text, code, and images, I'll do that. But as far as leadership goes, I'll be stepping back.

It's been good, guys. Love you :)
@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea @Hawlucha @Omyrah @Kookaburra @Paperdragon337 @atropo @Nyrbee @GrumpyCatlover @Wolfadoodle @smokingponies @Comradical @Unthymely @Drakespeare @TheFirewalker @sarasnake99 @CheetahCat @Waterwave @TakanecW @JaranMarcel @Ragnarok42 @Book_Worm07 @Cipheres @PrismaticSkies @ClockworkEclipse @ATimeJumper @lilypaz @Maithax @shadowrwarrior @Interiu @InsidiousTurtle @Evermagical @Ookamisoulreaper @timeblitz @Sephora34 @paintedgalaxy @Vedis @Aquacoral @LordAlois @Queenfisher @Calibris @Brambleclaw4 @Pandakidpa @UnluckyFirefox @StormsAndWolves @LCice @Spyrie @ATimeJumper @VodkaGhosts @emmasquema @SpookyClockwork @StormyParakeet @o0cosmiclatte0o @dawnsong @stealthclaw @Yiqi @QueenSugar @Dragonscorch @Paravoina @AnimeLover9631 @ScarletSultan @ItchyBuffalo @SylphOfHeart @Xykriel

I'm looking to step down as admin
(the server stays up)

TL;DR: important stuff bolded.

First off, I owe you all an apology. My life has changed a lot since I started the server (coming up on two years ago!), and there were some rough times during that--knowing that I was the admin of an awesome community, and having that community turn to, has been a huge deal for me. So I've been stubbornly (selfishly) clinging to that, even though it's been obvious for months that I straight up don't have the resources to be the admin you guys deserve.

Now don't worry, the server's staying up. Like I said, a lot's changed, and my financial situation has gotten way better--keeping the server going is not a problem. But you guys need someone with the time to host events, update plugins, and do all that other good stuff. So I'm taking admin applications!

Current staff will be considered first (Grimverse, Katsha, Voidspeaker, fuwafuwa). If no current staff want to take the mantle, I'll consider non-staff, but we'll do a re-ping for that. If you're staff, and you want to be admin, just post declaring intent, and share a few ideas for improving the server. If you're not staff, please don't apply just yet! But feel free to post or PM with opinions/concerns/etc. If more than one current staffer applies, we'll do a hidden/anon poll (general pinglist will be pinged for it).

Future admin: I'll get you a console account, /op you, all that good stuff. I'd invite you to re-make this thread. I'll also stick around for troubleshooting help. If you'd like to do a "Get people on the server" recruitment drive, I have tons of steam keys (can't give those away on FR, but maybe on Tumblr?). I do have a fair bit of free time, it's just that it come in half-hour increments (read: not enough to do Minecraft stuff). So as long as I can support you using text, code, and images, I'll do that. But as far as leadership goes, I'll be stepping back.

It's been good, guys. Love you :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Voidspeaker Oh god I don't think I ever told you that I decided to make you staff.

Uh...surprise? ;_;
@Voidspeaker Oh god I don't think I ever told you that I decided to make you staff.

Uh...surprise? ;_;
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

Aww, it's sad to see you stepping down but you did an amazing job while it lasted <3
@Oranitha

Aww, it's sad to see you stepping down but you did an amazing job while it lasted <3
EST (FR +3) // INFP
@Oranitha do you still add to pinglists though? id like to be in one
@Oranitha do you still add to pinglists though? id like to be in one
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Oranitha
aw, it's too bad to see you step down, but you did great as admin for all that time :D
@Oranitha
aw, it's too bad to see you step down, but you did great as admin for all that time :D
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@Oranitha

You were doing great as an admin, and I hope you find someone you feel safe with taking your place!
@Oranitha

You were doing great as an admin, and I hope you find someone you feel safe with taking your place!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Uh, so can someone explain how to join the modded server? The link doesn't go to any instructions?

@Oranitha if no one else gets to this first.
Uh, so can someone explain how to join the modded server? The link doesn't go to any instructions?

@Oranitha if no one else gets to this first.
ItchyWaterBuffalo
Will also respond to Itchy, Buffalo, or Demian.
Gay/Ace | Poly | He/Him/His
rkwit0.jpg
@ItchyBuffalo

Go to the technic launcher site, install the modloader app. The pack used is blightfall, and iirc it should already be an official pack. If not, you can search for it once you install the loader.

i think
@ItchyBuffalo

Go to the technic launcher site, install the modloader app. The pack used is blightfall, and iirc it should already be an official pack. If not, you can search for it once you install the loader.

i think
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191