Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191
@Oranitha
I Would like to be pinged for when your accepting mods.
@Oranitha
I Would like to be pinged for when your accepting mods.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@oranitha

Please add me to your pinglist, and when you are accepting mods <3

also if you are looking for builders to help build certain places, I can help!

My builds
@oranitha

My builds
@oranitha

My builds
@oranitha

My builds
@TheStormCatcher @ComatoseLuna

Can do! It's only fair to warn you, though, and I don't mean this rudely, but a potential moderator's interaction with their players is the single most important factor in deciding if they become a mod. If someone only joins the server when mod interviews open, not only does that send a pretty strong message about why they're there, it also means they're missing history with the community. Without that, how can I judge if they'll interact well with them? Every community is different.

Lovely builds, Luna! We will be looking at elemental islands in the coming days.
@TheStormCatcher @ComatoseLuna

Can do! It's only fair to warn you, though, and I don't mean this rudely, but a potential moderator's interaction with their players is the single most important factor in deciding if they become a mod. If someone only joins the server when mod interviews open, not only does that send a pretty strong message about why they're there, it also means they're missing history with the community. Without that, how can I judge if they'll interact well with them? Every community is different.

Lovely builds, Luna! We will be looking at elemental islands in the coming days.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

Can you put me on the general pinglist please? :D
@Oranitha

Can you put me on the general pinglist please? :D
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Oranitha oh yeah! If you want a builder I built the spawn of Fire in LoreCraft :3 and if there's a mod pinglist I'd love to be pinged.
@Oranitha oh yeah! If you want a builder I built the spawn of Fire in LoreCraft :3 and if there's a mod pinglist I'd love to be pinged.
@Oranitha
Alrighty!
--
also i will be joining tomarrow
@Oranitha
Alrighty!
--
also i will be joining tomarrow
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Oranitha

Yo, add me to the events pinglist, and if you're gonna have a moderator's pinglist, I'm interested, since I keep buggin you about it.
@Oranitha

Yo, add me to the events pinglist, and if you're gonna have a moderator's pinglist, I'm interested, since I keep buggin you about it.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Oranitha add me to the ping list plz
@Oranitha add me to the ping list plz
@Oranitha hi! I'm on the server now, IGN charkyem, and I'd like to be added to every pinglist going, please :P

EDIT: I got an elytra from grim too :3
@Oranitha hi! I'm on the server now, IGN charkyem, and I'd like to be added to every pinglist going, please :P

EDIT: I got an elytra from grim too :3
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191