Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 319 320
I wish for

Time-themed accent for female nocturne
Good homes for my lore babies (Currently 3 need homes)
Treasure to complete my gene projects
Gems to complete my gene projects
Finely Crafted Lute apparel item
Valkyrie Blade apparel item
Prismatic Wing Silks
Night Sky silk set
Crimson silk set (need wing silks, scarf, fillet, and leg silks) or the Swipp materials for them
Sylvan dresses (any/all colors)
The fox familiar needed for the swipp vista trade (fox fire vista, I think?)
Twilight Rose Thorn Crown
Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings
Accent: Runes of Orsi F Snap
Skin: Frostsong for F wildclaw
Accent: Terrariums for F wildclaw
Accent: North for M snapper
Skin: Thundersnow Reaper for M guardian

Thank you dairyAesthetic! 4 Lace genes! (I'm so tired right now I can't even spell "lage" right XD) You made a long day end on a high note!
Managed to win Naturalist Adornments from a raffle! The RNG blessed me for a change!
I wish for

Time-themed accent for female nocturne
Good homes for my lore babies (Currently 3 need homes)
Treasure to complete my gene projects
Gems to complete my gene projects
Finely Crafted Lute apparel item
Valkyrie Blade apparel item
Prismatic Wing Silks
Night Sky silk set
Crimson silk set (need wing silks, scarf, fillet, and leg silks) or the Swipp materials for them
Sylvan dresses (any/all colors)
The fox familiar needed for the swipp vista trade (fox fire vista, I think?)
Twilight Rose Thorn Crown
Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings
Accent: Runes of Orsi F Snap
Skin: Frostsong for F wildclaw
Accent: Terrariums for F wildclaw
Accent: North for M snapper
Skin: Thundersnow Reaper for M guardian

Thank you dairyAesthetic! 4 Lace genes! (I'm so tired right now I can't even spell "lage" right XD) You made a long day end on a high note!
Managed to win Naturalist Adornments from a raffle! The RNG blessed me for a change!
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
I wish for...

Accents or skins (i love them) Thank you RoyalSorceress~
Treasure (for lair expansions or dragons, eventually, I would like to start a hatchery)
Gems
Apparel
Eliminate
Ambush (or two) Thank you gayfishpirate~
Gene scrolls (a little far-fetched but...)
Familiars

Gotta get the coli grind supplies! Thank you
I wish for...

Accents or skins (i love them) Thank you RoyalSorceress~
Treasure (for lair expansions or dragons, eventually, I would like to start a hatchery)
Gems
Apparel
Eliminate
Ambush (or two) Thank you gayfishpirate~
Gene scrolls (a little far-fetched but...)
Familiars

Gotta get the coli grind supplies! Thank you
tjjhFkf.png
I wish for

A stack of food of any kind (mostly seafood)
Treasure
Gems
Familiars that I don't own
Accents /Skins
Holiday apparel
I wish for

A stack of food of any kind (mostly seafood)
Treasure
Gems
Familiars that I don't own
Accents /Skins
Holiday apparel
hu72dVR.png
I wish for

Any Holiday familiar or apparel (not Night of the Nocturne please)
A Katana, either of them work.
A Finely Crafted Lute
Lots of Treasure (I hoard it like Smaug)
Cobalt Filigree pieces (Helmet, Tail Guard, Chestplate, Banner, Gauntlets, Boots, Wing Covers)
Any weapon apparel
Lots of gems (Again, hoarding these)
I wish for

Any Holiday familiar or apparel (not Night of the Nocturne please)
A Katana, either of them work.
A Finely Crafted Lute
Lots of Treasure (I hoard it like Smaug)
Cobalt Filigree pieces (Helmet, Tail Guard, Chestplate, Banner, Gauntlets, Boots, Wing Covers)
Any weapon apparel
Lots of gems (Again, hoarding these)
Hey, wanna see a Demigod? Do ya? Well then, I think you know what to do.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2151322

VAAnkLY.png
[center]I wish for... Pink Familiars, apparel, dragons, whatever. Any familiar I don't have is on my WL. If you gift me literally anything; you'd make my day <3 I really appreciate gifts, and I will almost always give something back- or even start a gift war! I like familiars/apparel most, especially thorn apparel, celebration apparel (Esp. golden! I only have the tassel and the cover right now!) [item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Arcane Sprite] Apparel; I like literally any apparel, since I will more than likely use it on a dragon. I usually save a lot of apparel, since I like seeing it on different dragons and stuff. I E S P E C I A L L Y love silks, any color!! [item=Pastel Lace Coffer][item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit][item=Prismatic Bundle][item=Moonlight Lace Coffer][item=Frustrating Menagerie][item=Corn Snake][item=Ball Python][item=Red-Tailed Boa] Skin/accent wise I prefer user-made accents over festival accents. I like anything having to do with birds/animals/arcane/anything space/cute/or silly. I especially prefer accents>skins. EDIT: please note I do NOT want dragons, unless they are specifically for exalt fodder, which I will train and exalt. [/center]
I wish for...

Pink Familiars, apparel, dragons, whatever. Any familiar I don't have is on my WL. If you gift me literally anything; you'd make my day <3 I really appreciate gifts, and I will almost always give something back- or even start a gift war!
I like familiars/apparel most, especially thorn apparel, celebration apparel (Esp. golden! I only have the tassel and the cover right now!)
Glasswing Flutter Candycane Xolo Fluted Pukasloth Arcane Sprite

Apparel;
I like literally any apparel, since I will more than likely use it on a dragon. I usually save a lot of apparel, since I like seeing it on different dragons and stuff. I E S P E C I A L L Y love silks, any color!!
Pastel Lace Coffer Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Prismatic Bundle Moonlight Lace Coffer Frustrating Menagerie Corn Snake Ball Python Red-Tailed Boa

Skin/accent wise I prefer user-made accents over festival accents. I like anything having to do with birds/animals/arcane/anything space/cute/or silly. I especially prefer accents>skins.

EDIT: please note I do NOT want dragons, unless they are specifically for exalt fodder, which I will train and exalt.
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
I wish for:
-Animal Headdresses
-A Crystal/Facet/Opal Derg
-Any and ALL Apparel
-Holiday Familiars/Skins and Accents
-The Crazy cat Dragon Starter Pack
-Any Amounts of Gems and Treasure
-Any Elemental Eggs for Achievements and Hatching, will give back if you give one just to borrow for an Achievement
-Eliminate(s)
-Any Apparel the Color of the Nature Sprite's Tail

I wish for:
-Animal Headdresses
-A Crystal/Facet/Opal Derg
-Any and ALL Apparel
-Holiday Familiars/Skins and Accents
-The Crazy cat Dragon Starter Pack
-Any Amounts of Gems and Treasure
-Any Elemental Eggs for Achievements and Hatching, will give back if you give one just to borrow for an Achievement
-Eliminate(s)
-Any Apparel the Color of the Nature Sprite's Tail

plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@antiferret if I may make a suggestion, it might be easier to put your whole wishlist in the bio of one of your dragons. This way you can update it quickly!
Anyway, I'll do some art of Luschar for sure, and maybe any other dragons. I need some practice :3

I wish for...
As many gems as possible, I'm so close to Opal Gene...
And maybe some attention for my closed species thread? The link is in my bio and it's been... well... not getting as much interest as I had hoped.
And the rest of my wishlist is in holly's bio (it's kinda expensive)
@antiferret if I may make a suggestion, it might be easier to put your whole wishlist in the bio of one of your dragons. This way you can update it quickly!
Anyway, I'll do some art of Luschar for sure, and maybe any other dragons. I need some practice :3

I wish for...
As many gems as possible, I'm so close to Opal Gene...
And maybe some attention for my closed species thread? The link is in my bio and it's been... well... not getting as much interest as I had hoped.
And the rest of my wishlist is in holly's bio (it's kinda expensive)
Clan Lore
sledge's almighty wishlist

current wishes..
  • Common Podid Claws x15
  • Treasure
  • Familiars I do not have
  • Shadowscale Armour [anything but: greaves]
  • Ghost Flame Apparel
  • Sapphire Flourish Jewlery Set
  • Mage's Nightshade Apparel
  • Silver Filigree Apparel [anything but: breastplate, banner]
  • Night Sky Silk Set
  • Gossamer Silk Set
  • Bolt Battle Stones [boulder, leaf, frigid, mana]
  • Battle Stone: Congeal
  • Battle Stone: Enfeeble
  • Battle Stone: Envenom

wishes granted [ huuge thank you to everyone's generosity! ]
  • AntiFerret : Podid Claws, Bolt Stones, Congeal Stone, Envenom Stone, Enfeebles Stone, Health Potion, Runstone, and Familiars
  • chamilet : Bolt Stones, Congeal Stone, Envenom Stone
  • Royal Sorceress : Familiar
sledge's almighty wishlist

current wishes..
  • Common Podid Claws x15
  • Treasure
  • Familiars I do not have
  • Shadowscale Armour [anything but: greaves]
  • Ghost Flame Apparel
  • Sapphire Flourish Jewlery Set
  • Mage's Nightshade Apparel
  • Silver Filigree Apparel [anything but: breastplate, banner]
  • Night Sky Silk Set
  • Gossamer Silk Set
  • Bolt Battle Stones [boulder, leaf, frigid, mana]
  • Battle Stone: Congeal
  • Battle Stone: Enfeeble
  • Battle Stone: Envenom

wishes granted [ huuge thank you to everyone's generosity! ]
  • AntiFerret : Podid Claws, Bolt Stones, Congeal Stone, Envenom Stone, Enfeebles Stone, Health Potion, Runstone, and Familiars
  • chamilet : Bolt Stones, Congeal Stone, Envenom Stone
  • Royal Sorceress : Familiar
I wish for:
~ Treasure to expand my lair and get another breeding nest :)
~ Any of these genes:) : Crystal/iridescent primary genes, facet/shimmer secondary genes, glimmer/gembond tertiary genes - or maybe a random dragon with a combination of the above :)
~ Cute apparel would be nice :) I like pretty things, and/or pink things... hehe
~ Perhaps some gems :)
~ Any random familiars~

Thank you to anyone in advance! :)

Edit: Thank you to @Irrelevant and @Rosie1450 for the familiars! :D
I wish for:
~ Treasure to expand my lair and get another breeding nest :)
~ Any of these genes:) : Crystal/iridescent primary genes, facet/shimmer secondary genes, glimmer/gembond tertiary genes - or maybe a random dragon with a combination of the above :)
~ Cute apparel would be nice :) I like pretty things, and/or pink things... hehe
~ Perhaps some gems :)
~ Any random familiars~

Thank you to anyone in advance! :)

Edit: Thank you to @Irrelevant and @Rosie1450 for the familiars! :D
If I may, I'd wish for:

- A Wildclaw hatchling (no cryface; irishim, skink/spinner or tiger/stripes preferred, with spines, circuit, thylacine, runes, or okapi tertiary; dark colourations) --> Received a very lovely little Wildclaw from the wonderful RoyalSorceress! Thank you!!
- Treasure to help me expand my lair - Thank you BloodSong!
- Any apparel from the Chasmcrawler, Ranger (not cape), or Hunter (not hat) sets
- Any random/unwanted familiars - Filled by Rosie1450 and oldjammerj! Thank you!
- Glimmer, Runes or Spines scroll. I know this is a long shot, though, especially for a glimmer scroll!

If possible. Thank you very much for this wonderful idea, and for anyone who is able to grant wishes! :)
If I may, I'd wish for:

- A Wildclaw hatchling (no cryface; irishim, skink/spinner or tiger/stripes preferred, with spines, circuit, thylacine, runes, or okapi tertiary; dark colourations) --> Received a very lovely little Wildclaw from the wonderful RoyalSorceress! Thank you!!
- Treasure to help me expand my lair - Thank you BloodSong!
- Any apparel from the Chasmcrawler, Ranger (not cape), or Hunter (not hat) sets
- Any random/unwanted familiars - Filled by Rosie1450 and oldjammerj! Thank you!
- Glimmer, Runes or Spines scroll. I know this is a long shot, though, especially for a glimmer scroll!

If possible. Thank you very much for this wonderful idea, and for anyone who is able to grant wishes! :)
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 319 320