Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 368 369
@paintminion

Wow, hectic holidays, I forgot to look at this! I'd actually be very interested in seeing the spreadsheet! I know Tavvy and I frequently have tried keeping the MaW doc clean as of late by methodically moving around usernames and recoloring boxes and text. Overall however, Tavvy is the keeper of the doc, so final decisions would likely go down to her!
@paintminion

Wow, hectic holidays, I forgot to look at this! I'd actually be very interested in seeing the spreadsheet! I know Tavvy and I frequently have tried keeping the MaW doc clean as of late by methodically moving around usernames and recoloring boxes and text. Overall however, Tavvy is the keeper of the doc, so final decisions would likely go down to her!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@Broly A random stack of food will arrive at your doorstep shortly~ [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/120#post_28442923]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @Alaerth 6 gems is easy enough to pull off, but how about 10?~ [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/162#post_31042061]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @heckinsnek One Scroll of Renaming, coming right up! [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/163#post_31089363]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @Blazedmoon A small bundle of treasure will arrive shortly~ [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/163#post_31090777]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @Riptidee Small bundle of treasure for you as well~ [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/163#post_31096903]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @GreatLordHades I have a piece of apparel that should help with one of your outfit goals! [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/163#post_31098683]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @Calib Yes, god, please take my leftover NotN junk. [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/163#post_31099117]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @Mysteryillusion A bundle of battlestones for you~ [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/164#post_31099173]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @Tsinjora Random drop off of apparel coming your way! [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/164#post_31106437]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] @ChanceDivider Brewing you a Whisperer's Mantle now; please allow 3 hours+ minimum for brewing time~ [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/163#post_31098707]Wishlist is here[/url][/b] Proof of brew: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rf3XLT6.png[/img]
@Broly
A random stack of food will arrive at your doorstep shortly~
Wishlist is here

@Alaerth
6 gems is easy enough to pull off, but how about 10?~
Wishlist is here

@heckinsnek
One Scroll of Renaming, coming right up!
Wishlist is here

@Blazedmoon
A small bundle of treasure will arrive shortly~
Wishlist is here

@Riptidee
Small bundle of treasure for you as well~
Wishlist is here

@GreatLordHades
I have a piece of apparel that should help with one of your outfit goals!
Wishlist is here

@Calib
Yes, god, please take my leftover NotN junk.
Wishlist is here

@Mysteryillusion
A bundle of battlestones for you~
Wishlist is here

@Tsinjora
Random drop off of apparel coming your way!
Wishlist is here

@ChanceDivider
Brewing you a Whisperer's Mantle now; please allow 3 hours+ minimum for brewing time~
Wishlist is here

Proof of brew:
Rf3XLT6.png
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress Thank you For helping me achieve this baby. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38268235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382683/38268235_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RoyalSorceress

Thank you For helping me achieve this baby.

38268235_350.png
EMh0il0.pngMJ2oOM4.png
@Alaerth

Oh she makes a precious permababy! :D Glad I could help.
@Alaerth

Oh she makes a precious permababy! :D Glad I could help.
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress
Thank you so much, I have the perfect dragon to put it on!
(wow! achieving level 23 must be good)
@RoyalSorceress
Thank you so much, I have the perfect dragon to put it on!
(wow! achieving level 23 must be good)
FRT+21
Pretty much inactive
@ChanceDivider
Let's just say I spend too much time on FR... hehe >>; You're very welcome! Item has been sent.

@Calib
Greetings! We appreciate your enthusiasm for the Make A Wish program, however, you have three wishlists posted in the Raffle thread. Users are only permitted to post one wishlist post in the Raffle thread. That single post can be edited with new wishes any time you desire.
Please delete two out of the three posts below, thank you for your time, and have a good day!

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3
@ChanceDivider
Let's just say I spend too much time on FR... hehe >>; You're very welcome! Item has been sent.

@Calib
Greetings! We appreciate your enthusiasm for the Make A Wish program, however, you have three wishlists posted in the Raffle thread. Users are only permitted to post one wishlist post in the Raffle thread. That single post can be edited with new wishes any time you desire.
Please delete two out of the three posts below, thank you for your time, and have a good day!

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress
Derp. Deleted the rest.

I guess consider the others bumps?
@RoyalSorceress
Derp. Deleted the rest.

I guess consider the others bumps?
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
@RoyalSorceress thank you! I'm always in need of renaming scrolls hehe. this one is for one of my progens!
@RoyalSorceress thank you! I'm always in need of renaming scrolls hehe. this one is for one of my progens!
lamp.png
+ hekkie/snekkie
+ FR + 8
+ {:happenstance;}
@Necrovatai Thank you so much for the Carapace Arm! <3
@Necrovatai Thank you so much for the Carapace Arm! <3
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
[center][i][b]Granted Today:[/b] @/Xanox [item=cinderkelp loach][item=tendril loach] [i]@/SylvanDrake [item=glasswing flutter][item=glamortail hopper][item=bellus glamortail] [i]@/Kivovis [item=amberwing waveskimmer][item=great blue waveskimmer] [i]@/SugarRose22 [item=Gladewalker Cape] [i]@/Tsinjora [item=Buttercup Lace Wristlet][item=Buttercup Lace Waist Frill][item=Buttercup Lace Ribbons][item=Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament] [item=Buttercup Lace Collar][item=Buttercup Lace Headpiece][item=Buttercup Lace Anklet][item=Buttercup-Edged Claw] [i]@/counterklock [item=Celebration Sage Cover][item=Celebration Sage Lantern][item=Celebration Sage Sash][item=Celebration Sage Shawl][item=Celebration Sage Sleeves] [i]@/Guppies27 [item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Ghost Flame Cloak ][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece] [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon] [i]@/GreatLordHades [item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Ghost Flame Cloak ][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece] [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Conjurer's Cloak] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Staff] [item=ravenous cauldron][item=spidered seat][item=valorous cape] [i]@/SapphireMyst [item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Curious Kettle][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure] [item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Valorous Cape][item=Antique Chair][item=Serthis Support] [item=Tick-Tock] [i]@/Utahraptor93 [item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Curious Kettle][item=Serthis Support][item=Inquisitive Shroud] [item=Valorous Cape][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Antique Chair] [item=Spidered Seat][item=Time Devourer][item=Tick-Tock] [i]@/PiedPipecleaner [item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Curious Kettle][item=Serthis Support][item=Inquisitive Shroud] [item=Valorous Cape][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Antique Chair][item=Spidered Seat] [item=Time Devourer][item=Tick-Tock] [i]@/DanishPrince [item=Colubrid Column][item=Curious Kettle][item=Valorous Cape][item=Poltergeist Pile] [item=Transmuted Treasure] [i]@/Solanceae [item=Time Devourer][item=Tick-Tock][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Curious Kettle] [item=Valorous Cape][item=Antique Chair] [i]@/RiverShadow [item=Curious Kettle][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Spidered Seat] [item=Tick-Tock] [i]@/BabyBumbleBee [item=Antique Chair][item=spidered seat][item=Colubrid Column][item=Time Devourer] [item=transmuted treasure] [i]@/MochiTeaaa [item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Time Devourer] [i]@/PPixelNinja216 [item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Time Devourer] [i]@/AceofSpades [item=Colubrid Column][item=Poltergeist Pile] [i]@/ribbonz [item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Time Devourer] [i]@/YaBoiGuzma [item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud] [i]@/StarlitFire [item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud] [i]@/Tabris [item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud] [i]@/Valka [item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud] [i]@/thetiniestnerd [item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Antique Chair] [i]@/Perrydotto [item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Antique Chair] [i]@/dogsword [item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud] [i]@/CuddleBug [item=Inquisitive Shroud] [i]@/Skydust [item=Jolly Jester's Gloves][item=Jolly Jester's Cape ][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover] [item=Jolly Jester's Stockings][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon] [i]@/Dragonartist24 [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel] [i]@/Draconia34 [item=Ghost Flame Candles] [i]@/Raevn [item=Carapace Arm][item=Gem Thief] [i]@/Farosh [item=Carapace Arm][item=Gem Thief] [i]@/Reiyn [item=Carapace Arm] [i]@/GlitchingFlame [item=Carapace Arm] [i]@/heckinsnek [item=Carapace Arm] [i]@/SkylordLysand [item=Carapace Arm] [i]@/Crystalloid [item=Carapace Arm] [i]It's taken me 5 hours to go through sooo many bestiaries and grant all of this.. ~exhausted~ lol ([b]Edit:[/b] started at 12:20ish, ended at 20:19... soo 8 hours?, forgot I refreshed the page at some point xD)
Granted Today:

@/Xanox
Cinderkelp Loach Tendril Loach
@/SylvanDrake
Glasswing Flutter
@/Kivovis
Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer
@/SugarRose22
Gladewalker Cape
@/Tsinjora
Buttercup Lace Wristlet Buttercup Lace Waist Frill Buttercup Lace Ribbons Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament
Buttercup Lace Collar Buttercup Lace Headpiece Buttercup Lace Anklet Buttercup-Edged Claw
@/counterklock
Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves
@/Guppies27
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
@/GreatLordHades
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Conjurer's Cloak
Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff
Ravenous Cauldron Spidered Seat Valorous Cape
@/SapphireMyst
Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Poltergeist Pile Transmuted Treasure
Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Antique Chair Serthis Support
Tick-Tock
@/Utahraptor93
Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Serthis Support Inquisitive Shroud
Valorous Cape Poltergeist Pile Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair
Spidered Seat Time Devourer Tick-Tock
@/PiedPipecleaner
Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Serthis Support Inquisitive Shroud
Valorous Cape Poltergeist Pile Antique Chair Spidered Seat
Time Devourer Tick-Tock
@/DanishPrince
Colubrid Column Curious Kettle Valorous Cape Poltergeist Pile
Transmuted Treasure
@/Solanceae
Time Devourer Tick-Tock Poltergeist Pile Curious Kettle
Valorous Cape Antique Chair
@/RiverShadow
Curious Kettle Inquisitive Shroud Poltergeist Pile Spidered Seat
Tick-Tock
@/BabyBumbleBee
Antique Chair Spidered Seat Colubrid Column Time Devourer
Transmuted Treasure
@/MochiTeaaa
Colubrid Column Inquisitive Shroud Time Devourer
@/PPixelNinja216
Colubrid Column Inquisitive Shroud Time Devourer
@/AceofSpades
Colubrid Column Poltergeist Pile
@/ribbonz
Poltergeist Pile Time Devourer
@/YaBoiGuzma
Colubrid Column Inquisitive Shroud
@/StarlitFire
@/Tabris
@/Valka
@/thetiniestnerd
Inquisitive Shroud Antique Chair
@/Perrydotto
Inquisitive Shroud Antique Chair
@/dogsword
@/CuddleBug
Inquisitive Shroud
@/Skydust
Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Jolly Jester's Stockings Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
@/Dragonartist24
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
@/Draconia34
Ghost Flame Candles
@/Raevn
Carapace Arm Gem Thief
@/Farosh
Carapace Arm Gem Thief
@/Reiyn
Carapace Arm
@/GlitchingFlame
Carapace Arm
@/heckinsnek
Carapace Arm
@/SkylordLysand
Carapace Arm
@/Crystalloid
Carapace Arm

It's taken me 5 hours to go through sooo many
bestiaries and grant all of this.. ~exhausted~ lol

(Edit: started at 12:20ish, ended at 20:19... soo 8 hours?, forgot I refreshed the page at some point xD)
giphy.gif
FR+3
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 368 369