Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 319 320
Hmmm I wish for a few things..

. An Eliminate battle stone.
. Art of my dergs ^^ --> HUGE thanks to Voronwis!
. Disorientated Spirit familiar
. Malevolent Spirit Familiar
. A Reaper Guise
. Riot of Rot holiday apparel.
. River Roylaist and/ or Desert Dynesty apparel
. Skin: Omicron
. Any amount of Gems or Treasure.
. Breed of Gene scrolls. Any
. Anything from my wishlist
. I also enjoy surprises ^^
Item from wishlist granted by SunDragon THANK YOU!
Hmmm I wish for a few things..

. An Eliminate battle stone.
. Art of my dergs ^^ --> HUGE thanks to Voronwis!
. Disorientated Spirit familiar
. Malevolent Spirit Familiar
. A Reaper Guise
. Riot of Rot holiday apparel.
. River Roylaist and/ or Desert Dynesty apparel
. Skin: Omicron
. Any amount of Gems or Treasure.
. Breed of Gene scrolls. Any
. Anything from my wishlist
. I also enjoy surprises ^^
Item from wishlist granted by SunDragon THANK YOU!
LP5AE5q.jpg
I wish for...
- Petals or crystal gene to my old man Fyrin.
- Secondary gene stripes or facet gene
- One random treasure for exciting
- Cat familiar
I wish for...
- Petals or crystal gene to my old man Fyrin.
- Secondary gene stripes or facet gene
- One random treasure for exciting
- Cat familiar
"Who? Me?"
I wish for: [LIST] [*] Things I [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2184008#post_27149594]hoard. [/url]Not updated. [*] July 26 & November 25 born dragons. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1951400/1#post_1951400]Post here if you have one[/url] [*] Art/Lore of any of my perma dragons (Main Lair tab: Rainbow Lair & Hibden tabs: Sleeping Rainbows, Nov. 25 Dragons) Fillers: [*] Rally stones, Haste [*] Any Baldwin materials [*] Rusted iron chests, iron treasure chests, gilded decorative chests [*] Coli vistas [item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Vista: Forgotten Cave][item=Vista: Forgotten Cave II][item=Vista: Bamboo Falls][item=Vista: Blooming Grove][item=Vista: Waterway][item=Vista: Waterway II][item=Vista: Golem Workshop][item=Vista: Boreal Wood II][item=Vista: Arena II] [*] Familiars [center][item=golden kitsune] [/center] [item=] [*] Festival Items - been on semi-ia these past few years so I'm missing a lot of the recent festive fams and apparel & haven't completely listed what I'm missing [center] [item=] [item=shattered plain gem guardian][item=driftwood gem guardian][item=zephyr gem guardian][item=everbloom gem guardian] [item=shining cancer][item=spoiling scorpio][item=roaming aries][item=wandering aquarius][item=disappearing pisces][item=flowing taurus] [item=marble lightweaver][item=sandstone stormcatcher][item=porphyry flamecaller][item=chalcedony arcanist] [item=murkmirth halo][item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe][item=cairnstone carry] [item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the icewarden][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=standard of the windsinger] [item=glacierguard platemail][item=shadowstrike][item=daybreak decorations][item=feathery fallout][item=boneyard bard][item=frostfaerie wings][item=airborne parchment][item=voltvolley implements][item=gemologist's discovery][item=void's grasp][item=nurtured cluster][item=coral crown] [item=light's charm][item=fire's charm][item=lightning's charm][item=arcane's charm][item=wind's charm][item=water's charm][item=nature's charm] [item=lustrous mantle][item=trailing storm][item=bewitching bangles][item=incense mantle][item=mistral mantle][item=current catch][item=foliage blend] [item=stellar inspiration chest][item=crystal charge chest] [item=wraped turquoise chest] [item=earthheart chest] [skin=29072][skin=29073][skin=29076][skin=29081] [skin=26927][skin=26929][skin=29328][skin=29329][skin=29331][skin=29333][skin=29334][skin=29335][skin=29336][skin=29339][skin=29340] [/center] [*] Apparel [center] [item=larkspur bloombox] [item=dried bloombox][item=silver bloombox][item=seapetal bloombox] [item=tigerlily tail lei][item=tigerlily wing garland][item=tigerlily corsage][item=tigerlily lei][item=tigerlily flower crown][item=tigerlily flowerfall ] [item=bloodsong Starsilks] [item=lagoon Starsilks] [item=verdant Starsilks] [item=vintage Starsilks] [item=Moondust Starsilks] [item=Paradise Starsilks] - except for the circlet | [item=Ruby Starsilks] [item=rainbow Starsilk Earrings][item=rainbow Starsilk Circlet][item=rainbow Starsilk Shawl][item=rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=rainbow Starsilk Cloak][item=rainbow Starsilk Scarf][item=rainbow Starsilk Sleeves][item=rainbow Starsilk Socks][item=rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap] [item=the verdant sage] except for the sash, cover,sleeves [item=The Lucky sage] [item=gossamer silks] or any of the individual pieces [item=will o' the wisp][item=marigold flowerfall]x2[item=red rose flowerfall]x2[item=winter wind]x2[item=spring's breath]x2 [/center] [color=red][b]NOT UPDATED![/b][/color] [s]I want to collect all treasure marketplace apparel and here's a [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mN8Ahuewb5Mr0K3jbXTrnytQLUwOYwBKNYCPki6vDAw/edit?usp=sharing][b]spreadsheet[/b][/url] where you could find what I'm missing. [/s] [/list] [u][b]VISTAS, SCROLLS & HARD TO GET ITEMS[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Prismatic Token [center][item=Prismatic Token] [/center] [*] Scrolls [list] [*] Obelisk Scrolls for dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73915584]One.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73912646]Two.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73920581]Three.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73410613]Four - will turn this derg after breeding project[/url] [center][item=Breed Change: Obelisk]x4[/center] [/list] [*] Earth sprite, lightning sprite,ice sprite, wind sprite, golden idol,[s]golden bantam fangar - obtained[/s](lions are my favorite felines ever). [center] [item=earth sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=ice sprite] [item=wind sprite][item=golden idol][/center] [*] companion comet, [center][item=companion comet][/center] [/list] [quote=THANKS TO:] [LIST] [*] [b]HermioneLeviosa[/b] for the stripes scroll for my fan dragon! [*] [b]JoweeTheRaposa[/b] for the nebula starsilk set and paradise starsilk circlet! [*] [b]HermioneLeviosa[/b] forever for the Solar & Night Sky (Christmas gift) vistas! <3 <3 [*] [b]Myeline[/b] for the redrock and ghostlight vistas! [*] [b]HermioneLeviosa[/b] for the circuit & firefly genes, xanadu skin and guardian of the ether chest! 7/26/19: Snowy Owl Vista, Smoke and Mirrors Skin [*] [b]KnightYumi[/b] for the Rally, Harpy's Roost Vista and the Verdant Sage Cover, Sash and Sleeves [*] [b]Kipiekie[/b] for the Antique Lace piece and the mage's thicket bag! [*] [b]Saddi[/b] for the Tender Larail and the following swipp materials: ermine, duskrats and clown charger fins! [*] [b]Hek[/b] for giving me gems! [*] [b]KawaiiPotato1[/b] for sending some Samurai Apparel! [*] [b]SamoQueen[/b] for the Ice, Water and Shadow Runestones [*] [b]Sathian[/b] for sending me treasure and one adult fodder! [*][b]MamaDragonLady[/b] for sending me the rest of the runestones: Light, Lightning, Nature! (Just have to wait for the achievement to happen!) [*][b]TheDragonEmperor[/b] for sending me treasure and bunch of apparel! [*][b]Solarfox123[/b] for sending me a Baldwin familiar I don't have! ^^ [/LIST][/quote]
I wish for:
  • Things I hoard. Not updated.
  • July 26 & November 25 born dragons. Post here if you have one
  • Art/Lore of any of my perma dragons (Main Lair tab: Rainbow Lair & Hibden tabs: Sleeping Rainbows, Nov. 25 Dragons)
    Fillers:
  • Rally stones, Haste
  • Any Baldwin materials
  • Rusted iron chests, iron treasure chests, gilded decorative chests
  • Coli vistas

Vista: Training Fields Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Forgotten Cave II Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Waterway Vista: Waterway II Vista: Golem Workshop Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Arena II
  • Familiars
    Golden Kitsune

• Festival Items - been on semi-ia these past few years so I'm missing a lot of the recent festive fams and apparel & haven't completely listed what I'm missing

Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian Zephyr Gem Guardian Everbloom Gem Guardian
    Shining Cancer Spoiling Scorpio Roaming Aries Wandering Aquarius Disappearing Pisces Flowing Taurus
    Marble Lightweaver Sandstone Stormcatcher Porphyry Flamecaller Chalcedony Arcanist
    Murkmirth Halo Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Cairnstone Carry
    Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Icewarden Standard of the Shadowbinder Standard of the Windsinger
    Glacierguard Platemail Shadowstrike Daybreak Decorations Feathery Fallout Boneyard Bard Frostfaerie Wings Airborne Parchment Voltvolley Implements Gemologist's Discovery Void's Grasp Nurtured Cluster Coral Crown
    Light's Charm Fire's Charm Lightning's Charm Arcane's Charm Wind's Charm Water's Charm Nature's Charm
    Lustrous Mantle Trailing Storm Bewitching Bangles Incense Mantle Mistral Mantle Current Catch

Stellar Inspiration Chest Crystal Charge Chest Earthheart Chest

• Apparel
    Larkspur Bloombox Dried Bloombox Silver Bloombox Seapetal Bloombox
    Tigerlily Tail Lei Tigerlily Wing Garland Tigerlily Corsage Tigerlily Lei Tigerlily Flower Crown Tigerlily Flowerfall
    Bloodsong Starsilks Lagoon Starsilks Verdant Starsilks Vintage Starsilks Moondust Starsilks Paradise Starsilks - except for the circlet | Ruby Starsilks
    Rainbow Starsilk Earrings Rainbow Starsilk Circlet Rainbow Starsilk Shawl Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes Rainbow Starsilk Cloak Rainbow Starsilk Scarf Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves Rainbow Starsilk Socks Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap
    The Verdant Sage except for the sash, cover,sleeves
    The Lucky Sage Gossamer Silks
    or any of the individual pieces

Will o' the Wisp Marigold Flowerfall x2 Red Rose Flowerfall x2 Winter Wind x2 Spring's Breath x2

NOT UPDATED!
    I want to collect all treasure marketplace apparel and here's a spreadsheet where you could find what I'm missing.

VISTAS, SCROLLS & HARD TO GET ITEMS
  • Prismatic Token
    Prismatic Token
  • Scrolls
  • Earth sprite, lightning sprite,ice sprite, wind sprite, golden idol,golden bantam fangar - obtained(lions are my favorite felines ever).
    Earth Sprite Lightning Sprite Ice Sprite Wind Sprite Golden Idol
  • companion comet,
    Companion Comet
THANKS TO: wrote:
  • HermioneLeviosa for the stripes scroll for my fan dragon!
  • JoweeTheRaposa for the nebula starsilk set and paradise starsilk circlet!
  • HermioneLeviosa forever for the Solar & Night Sky (Christmas gift) vistas! <3 <3
  • Myeline for the redrock and ghostlight vistas!
  • HermioneLeviosa for the circuit & firefly genes, xanadu skin and guardian of the ether chest! 7/26/19: Snowy Owl Vista, Smoke and Mirrors Skin
  • KnightYumi for the Rally, Harpy's Roost Vista and the Verdant Sage Cover, Sash and Sleeves
  • Kipiekie for the Antique Lace piece and the mage's thicket bag!
  • Saddi for the Tender Larail and the following swipp materials: ermine, duskrats and clown charger fins!
  • Hek for giving me gems!
  • KawaiiPotato1 for sending some Samurai Apparel!
  • SamoQueen for the Ice, Water and Shadow Runestones
  • Sathian for sending me treasure and one adult fodder!
  • MamaDragonLady for sending me the rest of the runestones: Light, Lightning, Nature! (Just have to wait for the achievement to happen!)
  • TheDragonEmperor for sending me treasure and bunch of apparel!
  • Solarfox123 for sending me a Baldwin familiar I don't have! ^^

9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
I wish for...
-Thylacine or Vipera gene
-Treasure for my lair expansion
-Any apparel
-Another pretty female Imperial
-Cat familiars
-Mini hainu familiars
-Scatter Scroll
I wish for...
-Thylacine or Vipera gene
-Treasure for my lair expansion
-Any apparel
-Another pretty female Imperial
-Cat familiars
-Mini hainu familiars
-Scatter Scroll
Love is the law, love under will.
I wish for...

Any of the Plague Doctor Masks!
I wish for...

Any of the Plague Doctor Masks!
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
I wish for...

Butterfly
Art of OCs (inquire if you choose to grant)
Any familiar I don't have (listed in my bio)
...or any items needed to brew/swap for a familiar
Usermade Skins
Black Aviator Jacket
Any of those torn parchments with the letters on them
Gems
I wish for...

Butterfly
Art of OCs (inquire if you choose to grant)
Any familiar I don't have (listed in my bio)
...or any items needed to brew/swap for a familiar
Usermade Skins
Black Aviator Jacket
Any of those torn parchments with the letters on them
Gems
OAgM9ob.png
Hi! This is my official wish!
1: 50K
2: A Sprite!
3. ANything from my wislist!
4. gijinka art!
5. 20 Gems!
6. Apparel!
THANK YOU!!
Hi! This is my official wish!
1: 50K
2: A Sprite!
3. ANything from my wislist!
4. gijinka art!
5. 20 Gems!
6. Apparel!
THANK YOU!!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
I wish for: some gems! I have a geneing project that will cost somewhere around 8000 gems. It's a pair. Honestly anything helps.

I wish for: A great lair cleanup challenge! I can't seem to find on on my own, and really don't want to nuzlocke it.

I wish for: One of my dragons on sale to be bought.

I wish for: A partially trained dragon for fodder training (mire fodder trainer I think it's called in the culex guide? ). it'd be great if they already had eliminate.

I wish for: Food, I was gone awhile and need to stock back up. Insects and seafood are up on my needs list. Thank you gabrielnovak

Thank you to anyone who grants any of these wishes!
I wish for: some gems! I have a geneing project that will cost somewhere around 8000 gems. It's a pair. Honestly anything helps.

I wish for: A great lair cleanup challenge! I can't seem to find on on my own, and really don't want to nuzlocke it.

I wish for: One of my dragons on sale to be bought.

I wish for: A partially trained dragon for fodder training (mire fodder trainer I think it's called in the culex guide? ). it'd be great if they already had eliminate.

I wish for: Food, I was gone awhile and need to stock back up. Insects and seafood are up on my needs list. Thank you gabrielnovak

Thank you to anyone who grants any of these wishes!
MRMeAKr.png
I wish for -
silks!! i always have a use for silks!
sylvan stuff!
arcane dancer accent
eliminate thank you MamaDragonLady!
see if you can grant an easier wish for someone else
paint or ripple scroll

(now to grant some wishes!)

thanks to EccentricLuxray for some sylvan stuff!
I wish for -
silks!! i always have a use for silks!
sylvan stuff!
arcane dancer accent
eliminate thank you MamaDragonLady!
see if you can grant an easier wish for someone else
paint or ripple scroll

(now to grant some wishes!)

thanks to EccentricLuxray for some sylvan stuff!
they/them
I wish for -throws coin in the well-

Any familiar I don't have (: dreaming a bit

Eliminate or Ambush (granted by mamadragonlady)

A scroll (renaming, gene, anything) I have so many projects

Apparel! I love dressing my dergs! So anything would be greatly appreciated.

Let's see if I can grant someone's wish:)
I wish for -throws coin in the well-

Any familiar I don't have (: dreaming a bit

Eliminate or Ambush (granted by mamadragonlady)

A scroll (renaming, gene, anything) I have so many projects

Apparel! I love dressing my dergs! So anything would be greatly appreciated.

Let's see if I can grant someone's wish:)
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 319 320