Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 319 320
I wish for:
An Eliminate
Some Treasure to fund my next lair expansion
Any familiar(s) that I don't have- Thanks to RoyalSorceress for the beautiful new familiar, and thanks to coalthedragon for all the new familiars they so generously gave!
I wish for:
An Eliminate
Some Treasure to fund my next lair expansion
Any familiar(s) that I don't have- Thanks to RoyalSorceress for the beautiful new familiar, and thanks to coalthedragon for all the new familiars they so generously gave!
LIo8D8G.gif
I wish for...

Thank you so much Dovalore for the driftwood and gravel!

Thank you RoyalSorceress for the succulents and gravel!

...Crimson Silks, or the things needed for their trades

...Deity Dolls Thank you for Sethian for the Tidelord and Arcanist Dolls! Thank you RoyalSorceress for the Windsinger Doll!

...Skink Gene

...Thylacine Scrolls

...Gems

I wish for...

Thank you so much Dovalore for the driftwood and gravel!

Thank you RoyalSorceress for the succulents and gravel!

...Crimson Silks, or the things needed for their trades

...Deity Dolls Thank you for Sethian for the Tidelord and Arcanist Dolls! Thank you RoyalSorceress for the Windsinger Doll!

...Skink Gene

...Thylacine Scrolls

...Gems

FfsFHyt.png
i wish for;
familiars!
treasure and gems for familiars!
familiars!

thank you RoyalSorceress for a familiar
thank you coalthedragon for 50000 treasure!
i wish for;
familiars!
treasure and gems for familiars!
familiars!

thank you RoyalSorceress for a familiar
thank you coalthedragon for 50000 treasure!
I wish for.....

1. Any familiar I don't have.

2. Scatter scroll.

3. Art for any dragons on my front page.

4. Someone to RP with.
Thank you coalthedragon for all those familiars.
Thank you for the familiar Sethian
Thank you for the All those familiars SomethingWitty
Thank you for the familiars Necrovatai

I wish for.....

1. Any familiar I don't have.

2. Scatter scroll.

3. Art for any dragons on my front page.

4. Someone to RP with.
Thank you coalthedragon for all those familiars.
Thank you for the familiar Sethian
Thank you for the All those familiars SomethingWitty
Thank you for the familiars Necrovatai

4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Aw, this seems fun!

I wish for...

[ ] Baldwin Mats (primarily green ooze)
[ ] Food
[ ] Scatterscroll
[ ] Unhatched egg(s?!)
[ ] Treasure/Gems
[ ] Any familiar I don't have ;w;

Thank yous...
Caldeara , Firenkyo, Sherlolly, and RoyalSorceress, you all are so sweet and I can't thank you enough ((Thank you!!!!!))
Aw, this seems fun!

I wish for...

[ ] Baldwin Mats (primarily green ooze)
[ ] Food
[ ] Scatterscroll
[ ] Unhatched egg(s?!)
[ ] Treasure/Gems
[ ] Any familiar I don't have ;w;

Thank yous...
Caldeara , Firenkyo, Sherlolly, and RoyalSorceress, you all are so sweet and I can't thank you enough ((Thank you!!!!!))

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
Whaaat? I gotta try this out.

I wish ... for ...

... Apparel snakes
... Apparel froggers
... Apparel birbs
... Sanddune rags
... Basically any of the festival apparel ;v;
... aNY Gene Scroll

Thank you @coalthedragon and @RoyalSorceress !
Whaaat? I gotta try this out.

I wish ... for ...

... Apparel snakes
... Apparel froggers
... Apparel birbs
... Sanddune rags
... Basically any of the festival apparel ;v;
... aNY Gene Scroll

Thank you @coalthedragon and @RoyalSorceress !
mkyCRvi.png JJCIVETT.
they/any
FR +2

IPSUM
28259.png 28252.png
jeph august!!
but u can call me jeph, jay, jj, august, auggie... the list goes on haha

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
I wish for;
Treasure/gems
Night sky wing/scarf silks
Mask apparel
Wildclaw scroll
Circuit scroll
I wish for;
Treasure/gems
Night sky wing/scarf silks
Mask apparel
Wildclaw scroll
Circuit scroll
My Wishlist:

1. Any gem apparel item
2. Some Spotted Grasshoppers - Thank you to RoyalSorceress for 13 of them! Thank you to TheoreticalYarn for 10 more!
3. Some Vibrant Prickly Insects - Thank you to RoyalSorceress for 2 of these elusive beasties! Thank you to TheoreticalYarn for 3 more!
4. Floral wing garlands or tail leis
5. Lace apparel - Thank you to HuggedByABear for some Sweetheart Lace!
6. Festival items from Rockbreaker's 2017 through Mistral Jamboree 2018
7. Constellation gene
8. Any new gene - Thank you to coalthedragon for a Safari gene!!
9. A handful of random stuff - Thank you to Sethian for some random stuff!
10. Any apparel that would look nice on one of my dragons - Thank you to RoyalSorceress for 2 pieces of apparel!
11. Any familiar I don't have - Thank you to GlitchKitty for a Corpse Cleaner, a Centaur Archer, and a Chipskink!!!
12. Peacock gene
My Wishlist:

1. Any gem apparel item
2. Some Spotted Grasshoppers - Thank you to RoyalSorceress for 13 of them! Thank you to TheoreticalYarn for 10 more!
3. Some Vibrant Prickly Insects - Thank you to RoyalSorceress for 2 of these elusive beasties! Thank you to TheoreticalYarn for 3 more!
4. Floral wing garlands or tail leis
5. Lace apparel - Thank you to HuggedByABear for some Sweetheart Lace!
6. Festival items from Rockbreaker's 2017 through Mistral Jamboree 2018
7. Constellation gene
8. Any new gene - Thank you to coalthedragon for a Safari gene!!
9. A handful of random stuff - Thank you to Sethian for some random stuff!
10. Any apparel that would look nice on one of my dragons - Thank you to RoyalSorceress for 2 pieces of apparel!
11. Any familiar I don't have - Thank you to GlitchKitty for a Corpse Cleaner, a Centaur Archer, and a Chipskink!!!
12. Peacock gene
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
My wishlist: In general, I will seriously be happy with anything, so feel free to be creative and/or do whatever floats your boat :D Feel free to be creative and do anything you feel the inspiration to do. I am totally open to anything/everything [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Also, sorry in advance that I'm so long-winded ^_^;; [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922/1#post_2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qvhLgy10/Hor-divider-400.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]-= General items/wishes =-[/b] -- Any "sunshine/fire-y" items/apparel/etc. I have a couple dragons with lore based on characters of mine who have light/fire magic powers, and apparently it's become a thing I'm into xD -- I love art! Any kind of art, adoptables, squiggles, anything! ^_^ Art/adoptables of my dragons is always welcome! I have a (very) eventual goal of getting at least one drawing/art/adopt/etc of some kind on each of my dragons eventually. So anything towards that is always welcomed! Though on that note, the dragons I consider my 'mains' are located in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/43039/1496550/1]Clan Grounds tab[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/43039/958714/1]Respected Elders tab[/url], and the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/43039/1558611/1]WildStars tab[/url]. -- I'll never say no to food items to keep my dragons fed xD I can't coli as much as I would like to sometimes because of a wrist issue, and sadly the coliseum update doesn't allow you to re-keybind the controls. -- I like "buttrocks" a lot >_> ([gamedb item=7687]) Okay, I guess I hoard them <_<;; -- Any of the scale armor set pieces, in any colors. I just love all of them xD Bunches of my dragons are going to get covered in scale armors, lol. -- Because rolling the RNG dice is fun sometimes: Rusted Treasure Chest, Iron Treasure Chest, Gilded Decorative Chest -- I love stars and moon, so anything celestial-themed is awesome to me :D [b]-= More-specific items =-[/b] -- Hoary Scale apparel set pieces -- Vial of Scattersight -- Sunchaser Jewelry (I know I know, but I can dream, right? XD It's the only festival item I am missing now.) -- Scatterscroll -- Dusty Sage pieces -- Lucky Sage pieces -- Mage's Nightshade pieces -- Tincture of Dissolution as I have so many coli dragons and should probably re-stat a few >_>;; [b]-= Genes for project dragons =-[/b] -- Primary Gene: Jaguar -- Secondary Gene: Blend -- Secondary Gene: Butterfly -- Tertiary Gene: Glimmer -- Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Banescale) -- Tertiary Gene: Underbelly -- Secondary Gene: Striation -- Secondary Gene: Noxtide -- Primary Gene: Chevron (Banescale) -- Secondary Gene: Arrow (Banescale) -- Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale) -- Secondary Gene: Alloy -- Primary Gene: Metallic -- Primary Gene: Ragged (Banescale) -- Secondary Gene: Tear (Banescale) -- Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale) [b]-= Dream dragons =-[/b] Both achieved actually! Thank you so much to those who helped <3 [b]-= Skins/Accents =-[/b] -- Accent: Golden Lotus Spiral F [skin=4374] -- Accent: Prismatic Betta [skin=30359] -- Accent: Guardian of the Galaxy [skin=12587] -- Accent: Starbound Observer [skin=36439] -- Accent: Citrine Springs [skin=39386] -- Accent: F4IRIEC0RE [skin=42124] -- Accent: SS-Blind River [skin=16306] -- Accent: Starry Ska [skin=28471] -- Skin: Stellar Luminance [skin=27861] -- Skin: Imperious Nebulae [skin=15903] -- Skin: Truth as the sea [skin=50906] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922/1#post_2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qvhLgy10/Hor-divider-400.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]My thanks:[/b] Thank you, coalthedragon, for the Tundra breed change scroll! <3 Thank you, RoyalSorceress, for so many meat food items! <3 <3 Thank you, Necrovatai, for the Crystalhide Jester!!! <3 <3 <3 Thank you, clm, for the Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown! <3 <3 Thank you, my beloved husband Riken, for the sprite <3 Thank you, DeadlyInformant, for the Sanguine Rose Thorn apparel set as a contest prize <3 Thank you, KoyaJoonie, for the boss familiar for Halloween <3 <3 <3 Thank you, DeadlyInformant, for the boss familiar as a costume contest prize <3 Thank you, DeadlyInformant, once again for the boss familiar as a costume contest prize <3 <3 <3 Thank you, DeadlyInformant, yet again! xD For the Breed Change: Pearlcatcher as a costume contest prize. My project dragon looks so great now! <3 <3 Thank you, Ravenhearst, for Skin: Spacebound <3 <3 <3 Thank you, LagiaCrusoe, for being so considerate in a dragon trade, as well as for the very sweet food pack <3 <3 <3 Thank you, Hinnomu, for the very kind surprise of Secondary Gene: Rosette to help me finish one of my oldest project dragons <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much to VoxxVoleur for the Glowing Clawtips from Baldwin, the Shadowscale Chest Guard, the Solar Flame Candles, and the buttrocks to grow my hoard of them <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank you, RoyalSorceress, for the Rose Gold Steampunk Vests and Spats, and the Bloodscale Bracers! <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank you, Solarfox123, for the Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)! <3 <3 <3 Thank you to the amazing @Delcat for seriously one of the best (if not THE best) gifts I have ever received [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Not only a renewal of positive outlook, but the Pretty Pink Mums needed to complete Swipp's trade for the Blossom gene, my wishes for Wise Whiskers, two familiars I didn't have, Rose Gold vest, Tertiary Gene: Lace (Banescale), Primary Gene: Fade, a Gilded Decorative Chest, a whole slew of food items I really like, and for even trying to find my dream dragon for me. You truly rock <3 <3 <3 Thank you, bitmap, for the Pretty Pink Mum, stack of Buttrocks for my hoarding habit, and Hoary Scale Bracers. Such a kind thank-you gift! <3 <3 Thank you, Endofighter, for helping me to breed/achieve my dream copper/copper/rose girl! <3 Thank you, GoldPiilot, for breed/cloning my dream fog/mist/lavendar boy! <3 <3 <3 Thank you, Necrovatai, for Accent: Midnight Slumber and Skin: Honorable Granter!! I am so incredibly honored and grateful. Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 Thank you, VannyXan, for the awesome apparel pieces! <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922/1#post_2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qvhLgy10/Hor-divider-400.png[/img][/url][/center] Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!
My wishlist:

In general, I will seriously be happy with anything, so feel free to be creative and/or do whatever floats your boat :D Feel free to be creative and do anything you feel the inspiration to do. I am totally open to anything/everything

Also, sorry in advance that I'm so long-winded ^_^;;
Hor-divider-400.png

-= General items/wishes =-

-- Any "sunshine/fire-y" items/apparel/etc. I have a couple dragons with lore based on characters of mine who have light/fire magic powers, and apparently it's become a thing I'm into xD

-- I love art! Any kind of art, adoptables, squiggles, anything! ^_^ Art/adoptables of my dragons is always welcome! I have a (very) eventual goal of getting at least one drawing/art/adopt/etc of some kind on each of my dragons eventually. So anything towards that is always welcomed! Though on that note, the dragons I consider my 'mains' are located in my Clan Grounds tab, Respected Elders tab, and the WildStars tab.

-- I'll never say no to food items to keep my dragons fed xD I can't coli as much as I would like to sometimes because of a wrist issue, and sadly the coliseum update doesn't allow you to re-keybind the controls.

-- I like "buttrocks" a lot >_> (Living Stones) Okay, I guess I hoard them <_<;;

-- Any of the scale armor set pieces, in any colors. I just love all of them xD Bunches of my dragons are going to get covered in scale armors, lol.

-- Because rolling the RNG dice is fun sometimes: Rusted Treasure Chest, Iron Treasure Chest, Gilded Decorative Chest

-- I love stars and moon, so anything celestial-themed is awesome to me :D

-= More-specific items =-

-- Hoary Scale apparel set pieces
-- Vial of Scattersight
-- Sunchaser Jewelry (I know I know, but I can dream, right? XD It's the only festival item I am missing now.)
-- Scatterscroll
-- Dusty Sage pieces
-- Lucky Sage pieces
-- Mage's Nightshade pieces
-- Tincture of Dissolution as I have so many coli dragons and should probably re-stat a few >_>;;

-= Genes for project dragons =-

-- Primary Gene: Jaguar
-- Secondary Gene: Blend
-- Secondary Gene: Butterfly
-- Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
-- Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Banescale)
-- Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
-- Secondary Gene: Striation
-- Secondary Gene: Noxtide
-- Primary Gene: Chevron (Banescale)
-- Secondary Gene: Arrow (Banescale)
-- Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale)
-- Secondary Gene: Alloy
-- Primary Gene: Metallic
-- Primary Gene: Ragged (Banescale)
-- Secondary Gene: Tear (Banescale)
-- Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale)

-= Dream dragons =-

Both achieved actually! Thank you so much to those who helped <3

-= Skins/Accents =-

-- Accent: Golden Lotus Spiral F
-- Accent: Prismatic Betta
-- Accent: Guardian of the Galaxy
-- Accent: Starbound Observer
-- Accent: Citrine Springs
-- Accent: F4IRIEC0RE
-- Accent: SS-Blind River
-- Accent: Starry Ska
-- Skin: Stellar Luminance
-- Skin: Imperious Nebulae
-- Skin: Truth as the sea

Hor-divider-400.png

My thanks:

Thank you, coalthedragon, for the Tundra breed change scroll! <3
Thank you, RoyalSorceress, for so many meat food items! <3 <3
Thank you, Necrovatai, for the Crystalhide Jester!!! <3 <3 <3
Thank you, clm, for the Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown! <3 <3
Thank you, my beloved husband Riken, for the sprite <3
Thank you, DeadlyInformant, for the Sanguine Rose Thorn apparel set as a contest prize <3
Thank you, KoyaJoonie, for the boss familiar for Halloween <3 <3 <3
Thank you, DeadlyInformant, for the boss familiar as a costume contest prize <3
Thank you, DeadlyInformant, once again for the boss familiar as a costume contest prize <3 <3 <3
Thank you, DeadlyInformant, yet again! xD For the Breed Change: Pearlcatcher as a costume contest prize. My project dragon looks so great now! <3 <3
Thank you, Ravenhearst, for Skin: Spacebound <3 <3 <3
Thank you, LagiaCrusoe, for being so considerate in a dragon trade, as well as for the very sweet food pack <3 <3 <3
Thank you, Hinnomu, for the very kind surprise of Secondary Gene: Rosette to help me finish one of my oldest project dragons <3 <3 <3
Thank you so much to VoxxVoleur for the Glowing Clawtips from Baldwin, the Shadowscale Chest Guard, the Solar Flame Candles, and the buttrocks to grow my hoard of them <3 <3 <3 <3
Thank you, RoyalSorceress, for the Rose Gold Steampunk Vests and Spats, and the Bloodscale Bracers! <3 <3 <3 <3
Thank you, Solarfox123, for the Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)! <3 <3 <3
Thank you to the amazing @Delcat for seriously one of the best (if not THE best) gifts I have ever received Not only a renewal of positive outlook, but the Pretty Pink Mums needed to complete Swipp's trade for the Blossom gene, my wishes for Wise Whiskers, two familiars I didn't have, Rose Gold vest, Tertiary Gene: Lace (Banescale), Primary Gene: Fade, a Gilded Decorative Chest, a whole slew of food items I really like, and for even trying to find my dream dragon for me. You truly rock <3 <3 <3
Thank you, bitmap, for the Pretty Pink Mum, stack of Buttrocks for my hoarding habit, and Hoary Scale Bracers. Such a kind thank-you gift! <3 <3
Thank you, Endofighter, for helping me to breed/achieve my dream copper/copper/rose girl! <3
Thank you, GoldPiilot, for breed/cloning my dream fog/mist/lavendar boy! <3 <3 <3
Thank you, Necrovatai, for Accent: Midnight Slumber and Skin: Honorable Granter!! I am so incredibly honored and grateful. Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3
Thank you, VannyXan, for the awesome apparel pieces! <3

Hor-divider-400.png

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!
EGjlGzP.png
Ahh this is cool!

I wish for:

-295k treasure to expand my lair

-Naturalist adornments (apparel)

-tertiary gene: runes

-tertiary gene: opal

-fungi vista (Thank you so much @coalthedragon!)

-succulents vista

I'd be such a happy flower to get any of these!~

Ahh this is cool!

I wish for:

-295k treasure to expand my lair

-Naturalist adornments (apparel)

-tertiary gene: runes

-tertiary gene: opal

-fungi vista (Thank you so much @coalthedragon!)

-succulents vista

I'd be such a happy flower to get any of these!~

7QvQhL9.gif
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 319 320