Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Ragnarok42

I've already handed my soul to the VoidWaker.....
I have to be in this headcanon fully after that!!

Totally liking the idea of this deity being a sort of neutral party though, more or less watching over the flights and clans while gaining power from those who either stray too close or those who willingly go looking for it to become enlightened.

And now I need a shade dragon..... *sigh* I'll have to do that sometime later though as I have a nest of three hatching tomorrow and don't exactly have the space available at the current moment ;^;
@Ragnarok42

I've already handed my soul to the VoidWaker.....
I have to be in this headcanon fully after that!!

Totally liking the idea of this deity being a sort of neutral party though, more or less watching over the flights and clans while gaining power from those who either stray too close or those who willingly go looking for it to become enlightened.

And now I need a shade dragon..... *sigh* I'll have to do that sometime later though as I have a nest of three hatching tomorrow and don't exactly have the space available at the current moment ;^;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@RisingFlames
I want a Shade dragon now too, but i can't afford the genes i want for it and i'm in lightning so i can't get the Shadow eyes. WHY FR WHYYYYYY

Edit: I forgot to ask, do you want to be added to the update pinglist?
@RisingFlames
I want a Shade dragon now too, but i can't afford the genes i want for it and i'm in lightning so i can't get the Shadow eyes. WHY FR WHYYYYYY

Edit: I forgot to ask, do you want to be added to the update pinglist?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42

The only AH dragon I saw with obs/white/obs AND shadow eyes was a female fae with two iffy genes and 50kt.
Good thing too, otherwise I might have just bought her ._.

Yes I'd like to be added to the pinglist. No point in backing out on new information regarding this headcanon now, since I've pretty much sold my soul to a mindless entity.
@Ragnarok42

The only AH dragon I saw with obs/white/obs AND shadow eyes was a female fae with two iffy genes and 50kt.
Good thing too, otherwise I might have just bought her ._.

Yes I'd like to be added to the pinglist. No point in backing out on new information regarding this headcanon now, since I've pretty much sold my soul to a mindless entity.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Okay, I like the 'mindless deity' idea, but what if Voidwaker was also extremely intelligent, in a way? They are nothing, they know nothing, they have no thoughts, no emotions, they are moldable. But through their subjects and pieces of shade, they learn. They gain more information about the world as time goes on, absorbing everything they're exposed to. Essentially a black hole. They know nothing, but also everything. They have eyes everywhere, seeing all

They never have enough of anything. They are eternally hungry for knowledge, food, and power. Nothing can sate it. But it doesn't want anything other than to be fed, leaving it chaotic neutral. It knows friend from enemy, and values shade touched/possessed/etc dragons. It hides in the depths of every territory, places that nobody but Shade worshippers can be led to by the shade itself. Places only found by extensive searching.
And every new piece of information their Subjects learn, they themselves learn.
Okay, I like the 'mindless deity' idea, but what if Voidwaker was also extremely intelligent, in a way? They are nothing, they know nothing, they have no thoughts, no emotions, they are moldable. But through their subjects and pieces of shade, they learn. They gain more information about the world as time goes on, absorbing everything they're exposed to. Essentially a black hole. They know nothing, but also everything. They have eyes everywhere, seeing all

They never have enough of anything. They are eternally hungry for knowledge, food, and power. Nothing can sate it. But it doesn't want anything other than to be fed, leaving it chaotic neutral. It knows friend from enemy, and values shade touched/possessed/etc dragons. It hides in the depths of every territory, places that nobody but Shade worshippers can be led to by the shade itself. Places only found by extensive searching.
And every new piece of information their Subjects learn, they themselves learn.
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro
That's pretty much exactly how it works.
@GallifreySkaro
That's pretty much exactly how it works.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
People are always free to make up their own interpretations of things, but as a 'diety' and something that actually has things born unto it as opposed to just possessed I don't see how that would work. As in a Q&A it was said dragon eggs require elemental energy to hatch, and require magic to continue living in general... as such (as I see it) a Shade infected dragon would eventually die due to their magic being drained away and no eggs would be hatched with a lack of energy(nothingness being the antithesis of what they require). Unless you have some sort of endless death spiral of them breeding while infected and still possessing a margin of their previous element. Urgh.

I'm just here like 'how would that even work?' as I read the thing.

As it is the lot of you Nothing worshippers horrify even my band of murderers. It will wipe you and everything out completely, what are you even doing?
People are always free to make up their own interpretations of things, but as a 'diety' and something that actually has things born unto it as opposed to just possessed I don't see how that would work. As in a Q&A it was said dragon eggs require elemental energy to hatch, and require magic to continue living in general... as such (as I see it) a Shade infected dragon would eventually die due to their magic being drained away and no eggs would be hatched with a lack of energy(nothingness being the antithesis of what they require). Unless you have some sort of endless death spiral of them breeding while infected and still possessing a margin of their previous element. Urgh.

I'm just here like 'how would that even work?' as I read the thing.

As it is the lot of you Nothing worshippers horrify even my band of murderers. It will wipe you and everything out completely, what are you even doing?
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
@Deathtoll that's true, and I don't know how the others see it, but that's why I think the Shade is more sentient than just 'destroy everything eat EVERYTHING', they can tell friend from foe. It's kind of like humans with water, we're made lik 80% up of water, but we still need to drink it to survive. The Shade is basically just an amalgamation of every type of magic possible, holding together nothing, and it just wants to consume more and more. Like whatever stops a tiny black hole the size of a person from consuming the entire galaxy. So, quite the opposite shade infected dragons would live marginally longer and are basically immortal, so long as the shade survives.

Eh, that's probably not explained very well, but that's how I see it
@Deathtoll that's true, and I don't know how the others see it, but that's why I think the Shade is more sentient than just 'destroy everything eat EVERYTHING', they can tell friend from foe. It's kind of like humans with water, we're made lik 80% up of water, but we still need to drink it to survive. The Shade is basically just an amalgamation of every type of magic possible, holding together nothing, and it just wants to consume more and more. Like whatever stops a tiny black hole the size of a person from consuming the entire galaxy. So, quite the opposite shade infected dragons would live marginally longer and are basically immortal, so long as the shade survives.

Eh, that's probably not explained very well, but that's how I see it
wfkHx9m.png
All I can think about is I'll ilah from magi [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/magi/images/b/bc/Ilah.png/revision/latest?cb=20140422113748&.png[/img]
All I can think about is I'll ilah from magi

latest?cb=20140422113748&.png
LWDw43p.png
@Ragnarok42

i had the idea of there being a 12 th deity that that had the element that is a combination of every exciting elemental deity element into a single element that was created from the energy of the first 7 deity.
i have a lot more about that on my clan webpage including a far off island that the deity and his element resides.
@Ragnarok42

i had the idea of there being a 12 th deity that that had the element that is a combination of every exciting elemental deity element into a single element that was created from the energy of the first 7 deity.
i have a lot more about that on my clan webpage including a far off island that the deity and his element resides.
http://dragonknight-clan.weebly.com

clan webpage work in progress.
@Ragnarok42
:O
Sign me up pls.
@Ragnarok42
:O
Sign me up pls.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53