Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Ragnarok42

Aaaw yiss! even more stuff!
I kinda need to buy me a shade rep now, but I have no space. curse you for wanting me to get my shade derg already! xD

*booksmarks thread so I can get back here later on and give you credit whenever I get my dragon*
@Ragnarok42

Aaaw yiss! even more stuff!
I kinda need to buy me a shade rep now, but I have no space. curse you for wanting me to get my shade derg already! xD

*booksmarks thread so I can get back here later on and give you credit whenever I get my dragon*
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I would probably join the Shade XD
I would probably join the Shade XD
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat
I would DEFINITELY join the Shade. Especially if the Stormcatcher was on it's side.
@CrazyassBat
I would DEFINITELY join the Shade. Especially if the Stormcatcher was on it's side.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
So here's another idea. This one was based on the "Waker" part of the Voidwaker's name and the whole idea of dreams/reality with some Zhuangzi's butterfly concepts thrown in. [size=5]Origin Of The Voidwoken-Servants of the Voidwaker[/size] [i]The Voidwaker floated like a ghost across the landscape. Searching for something. [b]Hunting for something. Hunting for magic.[/b] It did not take long for it to sense what it was looking for. Dragons fled in terror from the great eldritch shape before them, as the sun was blotted out by it's great wings and it's presence radiated a crushing hopelessness. It's many amorphous limbs thrashed about wildly in attempt to catch them as they ran. One of them was very unlucky that day. Morokal wondered what he had done to make the gods feel he deserved this, as tendrils of dark nothingness wrapped themselves around him. Paralyzed by the horrible despair that the creature seemed to generate, he could only stare into the abyss that was it's terrifying eyes and pray to the deities for a quick death. [b]And the abyss stared back into him.[/b] The Voidwaker tore the very magic out of his soul, and in it's absence nothingness began to fill it's place. Morokal was a dragon, lived the life of a dragon, knew he was a dragon, knew what his reality was. And what a pleasant dream that had all been. But then the last magic was drained from his soul and the nothingness filled where it had been. [b]And then it woke up from it's dream.[/b][/i] (Images of dragons from the scrying workshop with the URLs altered to remove the wings/eyes don't always work so if these don't show up then try messing around with the URLs) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=0&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img]
So here's another idea. This one was based on the "Waker" part of the Voidwaker's name and the whole idea of dreams/reality with some Zhuangzi's butterfly concepts thrown in.
Origin Of The Voidwoken-Servants of the Voidwaker
The Voidwaker floated like a ghost across the landscape. Searching for something. Hunting for something. Hunting for magic. It did not take long for it to sense what it was looking for.
Dragons fled in terror from the great eldritch shape before them, as the sun was blotted out by it's great wings and it's presence radiated a crushing hopelessness. It's many amorphous limbs thrashed about wildly in attempt to catch them as they ran.
One of them was very unlucky that day.
Morokal wondered what he had done to make the gods feel he deserved this, as tendrils of dark nothingness wrapped themselves around him. Paralyzed by the horrible despair that the creature seemed to generate, he could only stare into the abyss that was it's terrifying eyes and pray to the deities for a quick death.
And the abyss stared back into him.
The Voidwaker tore the very magic out of his soul, and in it's absence nothingness began to fill it's place. Morokal was a dragon, lived the life of a dragon, knew he was a dragon, knew what his reality was. And what a pleasant dream that had all been. But then the last magic was drained from his soul and the nothingness filled where it had been.
And then it woke up from it's dream.

(Images of dragons from the scrying workshop with the URLs altered to remove the wings/eyes don't always work so if these don't show up then try messing around with the URLs)

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=0&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=0&tert=10&elem=0&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42
One day I will draw fanart, I have no idea when though.
@Ragnarok42
One day I will draw fanart, I have no idea when though.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
[img]https://wyspstore2.s3.amazonaws.com/posts/575091001v3.png[/img] I'd be willing to join the Shade, honestly.
575091001v3.png

I'd be willing to join the Shade, honestly.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.”
- H.P lovecraft

My god this is so cool though
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.”
- H.P lovecraft

My god this is so cool though
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
Ohhh this is cool
I would def join the shade and now I feel like I need a shade rep t b h
Ohhh this is cool
I would def join the shade and now I feel like I need a shade rep t b h
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@werewolvess
YES
PERFECT