Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=90&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=17&elem=12&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] My dragon lost it's wings because it handed it's soul over to Lord Void. It has no regrets. [size=0](VoidWaker kinda sounds masculine to me to be completely honest. I know it doesn't really matter because it doesn't have a gender (*glances over at Dialga and Palkia*) but still..... It just sounds more like something a male deity would have ._. To me anyway...)[/size]
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=90&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=17&elem=12&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

My dragon lost it's wings because it handed it's soul over to Lord Void.

It has no regrets.

(VoidWaker kinda sounds masculine to me to be completely honest. I know it doesn't really matter because it doesn't have a gender (*glances over at Dialga and Palkia*) but still..... It just sounds more like something a male deity would have ._. To me anyway...)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
I know it's impossible to get actual dragons with missing wings and no elements, but i came up with something in the scrying workshop that looks kind of like them. It helps if the dragon has Shadow eyes. Primary: Petals-Obsidian Secondary: Basic, Shimmer, Stripes-White Teriary: Gembond, Crackle, Smoke, Thylacine-Obsidian [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=0&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=2&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img]
I know it's impossible to get actual dragons with missing wings and no elements, but i came up with something in the scrying workshop that looks kind of like them. It helps if the dragon has Shadow eyes.

Primary: Petals-Obsidian

Secondary: Basic, Shimmer, Stripes-White

Teriary: Gembond, Crackle, Smoke, Thylacine-Obsidian

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=0&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=2&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=2&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=1&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
What if the Voidwaker's territory was in pockets like the beastclans expanding all 11 flights.

Deepest of the Trench, darkest of the Wood, the most inhospitable and surreal parts of the territories so that those seeking enlightenment will have to work very hard for it and that the clans the Voidwaker watches over can live peacefully.

@Ragnarok42
What if the Voidwaker's territory was in pockets like the beastclans expanding all 11 flights.

Deepest of the Trench, darkest of the Wood, the most inhospitable and surreal parts of the territories so that those seeking enlightenment will have to work very hard for it and that the clans the Voidwaker watches over can live peacefully.

@Ragnarok42
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk
That's actually exactly how i imagined it.
@TrickMurk
That's actually exactly how i imagined it.
@Ragnarok42
So basically alternate character interpretation for the shade as Creepy Neutral (or more likely ambiguous)? Interesting.
@Ragnarok42
So basically alternate character interpretation for the shade as Creepy Neutral (or more likely ambiguous)? Interesting.
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
@1412
Sort of, i guess.
The lore does heavily imply that the Shade isn't evil so much as a mindless entity feeding on anything it can find, though, so I'm not entirely sure it could be considered an "Alternate" interpretation. Unless you're including the whole thing about "waking up from the dream that is reality", then yeah it's an alternate interpretation.
@1412
Sort of, i guess.
The lore does heavily imply that the Shade isn't evil so much as a mindless entity feeding on anything it can find, though, so I'm not entirely sure it could be considered an "Alternate" interpretation. Unless you're including the whole thing about "waking up from the dream that is reality", then yeah it's an alternate interpretation.
@GallifreySkaro
Pinging myself, definitely up for this. All for Voidzaza, if you plan on doing anything with this, I definitely want to see/be a part of it!
@GallifreySkaro
Pinging myself, definitely up for this. All for Voidzaza, if you plan on doing anything with this, I definitely want to see/be a part of it!
wfkHx9m.png
I'm thinking about doing an update pinglist for this. What do you guys think?
I'm thinking about doing an update pinglist for this. What do you guys think?
@Ragnarok42 I'd definitely be interested! We need a whole discussion on all things Shade imo
@Ragnarok42 I'd definitely be interested! We need a whole discussion on all things Shade imo
wfkHx9m.png
@Ragnarok42 yeah sure , if you do could you add me to the pinglist?
@Ragnarok42 yeah sure , if you do could you add me to the pinglist?
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53