Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Blackvine
i already have a full rewrite of this in the works, i'm just kinda having some issues getting it finished. namely i had ideas for formatting the revival thread that specifically require artwork that is beyond my skill level, and my computer is very old and bugg and for the last 5 or so months straight all of the text in it's file system has had some kind of display corruption so until i figure out how to fix that the file i was keeping my rewrite stuff in is completely unreadable.
@Blackvine
i already have a full rewrite of this in the works, i'm just kinda having some issues getting it finished. namely i had ideas for formatting the revival thread that specifically require artwork that is beyond my skill level, and my computer is very old and bugg and for the last 5 or so months straight all of the text in it's file system has had some kind of display corruption so until i figure out how to fix that the file i was keeping my rewrite stuff in is completely unreadable.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42
Until you figure this out, should we keep using this thread or let into the Void?
@Ragnarok42
Until you figure this out, should we keep using this thread or let into the Void?
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
i still love this thread oh so very much, even if i never talked often back in the day :pensive:
i still love this thread oh so very much, even if i never talked often back in the day :pensive:
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
@Blackvine
you can go ahead and keep using it if you want, i'm just not going to update it until i have the official rewrite finished. the rewrite that will make it much, much edgier.
@Blackvine
you can go ahead and keep using it if you want, i'm just not going to update it until i have the official rewrite finished. the rewrite that will make it much, much edgier.
@Blackvine
actually, i can try to rememebr to give you a ping if i ever figure out the computer issues and get the rewrite finished. the plan was to pin everyone on this thread's pinglist to that thread and take off anyone who didn't respond saying they wanted to still be on it once i got the remake thread up and running, if i ever manage to get the text issue unscrambled and figure out what to do about the beyond-my-skill-level art.
@Blackvine
actually, i can try to rememebr to give you a ping if i ever figure out the computer issues and get the rewrite finished. the plan was to pin everyone on this thread's pinglist to that thread and take off anyone who didn't respond saying they wanted to still be on it once i got the remake thread up and running, if i ever manage to get the text issue unscrambled and figure out what to do about the beyond-my-skill-level art.
@Ragnarok42
Please do.

Anyway, here's my contribution to the ranks of the Void-sworn
Not Found
@Ragnarok42
Please do.

Anyway, here's my contribution to the ranks of the Void-sworn
Not Found
Wy0IOy1.png
actually do yall want a sneak peak of what little i can remember right now of my plan for the voidwaker au remake
actually do yall want a sneak peak of what little i can remember right now of my plan for the voidwaker au remake
Yes. Or I do, anyway.
Yes. Or I do, anyway.
Wy0IOy1.png
I have this Shade and Arenji cross subspecies in the works partially based on this old lore! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56445508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564456/56445508_350.png[/img][/url]
I have this Shade and Arenji cross subspecies in the works partially based on this old lore!
56445508_350.png
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
That looks so cool!
That looks so cool!
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53