Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mass GASP ping (pinged or not..)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thank you for the notice! It's a real shame that someone would do something like this :(
Thank you for the notice! It's a real shame that someone would do something like this :(
GbzVc8P.pngyvKOoE4.pngc5DFC1l.png
@KittyAoba @cniht

I'm not sure who to ping about this, but I've been pinged from GASP three times- one yesterday, two today (by three different users), and I haven't added my username to any lists. I searched on the spreadsheet and didn't find my username, so I'm kind-of confused on where it is and how it's getting on lists? I was hoping one of you could help me ^^'

edit: I checked to see if it was possibly a glitch because of the large amount of pings in one post, but in each one my username's in the same spot and isn't misspelled. I don't know much about pinging glitches, but perhaps it could be that? I'm not sure ;;
@KittyAoba @cniht

I'm not sure who to ping about this, but I've been pinged from GASP three times- one yesterday, two today (by three different users), and I haven't added my username to any lists. I searched on the spreadsheet and didn't find my username, so I'm kind-of confused on where it is and how it's getting on lists? I was hoping one of you could help me ^^'

edit: I checked to see if it was possibly a glitch because of the large amount of pings in one post, but in each one my username's in the same spot and isn't misspelled. I don't know much about pinging glitches, but perhaps it could be that? I'm not sure ;;
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
Thanks for the head-up! Seems like all my pings are intact. Still a shame to have this happen.
Thanks for the head-up! Seems like all my pings are intact. Still a shame to have this happen.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Sasha Someone probaly has a similar username, and theirs turned into yours when it was messed with. That happened with Quin as well. I'm sorry for the unwanted pings you received. The issue has been fixed.

@QueenParda Honestly, your username was one of the ones that looked untouched, but there was a rollback that fixed everything, so it'd be fine now, anyway. A good way to tell, however, is to Ctrl+F for your username in the mass of pings and find out how many are there vs. how many are on the GASP list. Lots of people had their names changed or erased randomly. :/
@Sasha Someone probaly has a similar username, and theirs turned into yours when it was messed with. That happened with Quin as well. I'm sorry for the unwanted pings you received. The issue has been fixed.

@QueenParda Honestly, your username was one of the ones that looked untouched, but there was a rollback that fixed everything, so it'd be fine now, anyway. A good way to tell, however, is to Ctrl+F for your username in the mass of pings and find out how many are there vs. how many are on the GASP list. Lots of people had their names changed or erased randomly. :/
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

Ahh, that's alright, it's no big deal <: Thank you for fixing that for me- sorry for any inconvenience!
@KittyAoba

Ahh, that's alright, it's no big deal <: Thank you for fixing that for me- sorry for any inconvenience!
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
Thank you for the ping! Thankfully mine were intact. It's a pity someone tried to mess up the pinglists...
Thank you for the ping! Thankfully mine were intact. It's a pity someone tried to mess up the pinglists...
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
Thank you for the ping, my names are fine. 'v'
Thank you for the ping, my names are fine. 'v'
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@KittyAoba Thank you very much for the heads-up, I checked for my name and it looks fine now :)
@KittyAoba Thank you very much for the heads-up, I checked for my name and it looks fine now :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@KittyAoba totally fine! I'm sorry this happened and I appreciate you taking the time to notify everyone and fix things up. I was kinda surprised when I had 3-4 pings over the past couple days lol.
@KittyAoba totally fine! I'm sorry this happened and I appreciate you taking the time to notify everyone and fix things up. I was kinda surprised when I had 3-4 pings over the past couple days lol.
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon_proper_22.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11