Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mass GASP ping (pinged or not..)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks for the warning, hun. It sucks that someone would mess with this list. :/
Thanks for the warning, hun. It sucks that someone would mess with this list. :/
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@Rhea Actually in a conversation with the co-owner of the list right now. I think everything should be sorted soon. Hopefully, anyway. :)

@RRHepburn You're welcome. I'm glad my heads up could help so many people. :)
@Rhea Actually in a conversation with the co-owner of the list right now. I think everything should be sorted soon. Hopefully, anyway. :)

@RRHepburn You're welcome. I'm glad my heads up could help so many people. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba Ok, I didn't know that...lol...Thanks for clarifying
@KittyAoba Ok, I didn't know that...lol...Thanks for clarifying
G5Ovnmj.png
Yuck. Well, thank you.
Yuck. Well, thank you.
Y3kY2LN.png
@SerenityBreeze I've gotten used to how pinglists work. Still couldn't code one myself, but the basics? Got it down. Haha

You're welcome. :)
@SerenityBreeze I've gotten used to how pinglists work. Still couldn't code one myself, but the basics? Got it down. Haha

You're welcome. :)
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba ugh, thanks for letting us know :<
@KittyAoba ugh, thanks for letting us know :<
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@KittyAoba Thanks.

Someone seriously changed my name to EmpyrheaI everywhere on the list almost, as well as removing letters in my comment. They even changed the ls in reselling to is

@rooty Confirmed: someone really mucked up the festival rejects list as well. I don't buy skins, and I was on nothing but skin lists.

@CNIHT Since you're the one currently responsible it looks like, you may want to go through that. Seeing as I don't buy player skins, there's going to be a mess come next festival for others like me

If you can rollback a sheet? If you do nothing else, roll back that one. I strong suspect that it's been severely sabotaged.
@KittyAoba Thanks.

Someone seriously changed my name to EmpyrheaI everywhere on the list almost, as well as removing letters in my comment. They even changed the ls in reselling to is

@rooty Confirmed: someone really mucked up the festival rejects list as well. I don't buy skins, and I was on nothing but skin lists.

@CNIHT Since you're the one currently responsible it looks like, you may want to go through that. Seeing as I don't buy player skins, there's going to be a mess come next festival for others like me

If you can rollback a sheet? If you do nothing else, roll back that one. I strong suspect that it's been severely sabotaged.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
Man, rude. My name wasn't really vandalized, but removed from a few places. Not sure what people get out of doing things like this.
Man, rude. My name wasn't really vandalized, but removed from a few places. Not sure what people get out of doing things like this.
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@Empyreal The problem with rolling back the sheet is that the vandalization has been going on for a while. I only noticed it recently, and there are probably a lot of new people on the list since the most recent string of vandals. I've been talking to cniht about a possible solution to the issue, but everyone's going to have to fix their own entries for now. I know, it sucks, but a rollback honestly isn't the ideal option due to how long this has been going on.

@Lamia Your name was also doubled on one list. Probably by someone who thinks double pings are still a thing. I cleared the cloned name for you, btw. Still, the trolls probably think they are winning. They aren't. There'll be a fix soon, hopefully. It'll be a bit of a pain for all involved until we're all used to it, but it'll be better over all.
@Empyreal The problem with rolling back the sheet is that the vandalization has been going on for a while. I only noticed it recently, and there are probably a lot of new people on the list since the most recent string of vandals. I've been talking to cniht about a possible solution to the issue, but everyone's going to have to fix their own entries for now. I know, it sucks, but a rollback honestly isn't the ideal option due to how long this has been going on.

@Lamia Your name was also doubled on one list. Probably by someone who thinks double pings are still a thing. I cleared the cloned name for you, btw. Still, the trolls probably think they are winning. They aren't. There'll be a fix soon, hopefully. It'll be a bit of a pain for all involved until we're all used to it, but it'll be better over all.
FsBkBFa.png

someone changed my username to "naruEmitsu" ????? that's so weird

i actually removed myself from the list just now because i'm no longer searching for custom skins or accents, but thank you for the heads up KittyAoba! (not pinging because you've been pinged more than enough already hahaha)
someone changed my username to "naruEmitsu" ????? that's so weird

i actually removed myself from the list just now because i'm no longer searching for custom skins or accents, but thank you for the heads up KittyAoba! (not pinging because you've been pinged more than enough already hahaha)
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11