Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mass GASP ping (pinged or not..)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@KittyAoba

I don't understand why someone would waste their time on trolling tbh
@KittyAoba

I don't understand why someone would waste their time on trolling tbh
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@TEMMIEATCOLLEG No, I don't get it either. I mean, some trolling can be fun when it's utterly harmless (like pretending to be someone else on an RP forum and messing with people by being on both accounts at the same time. That was fun. 8D), but this... this was malicious trolling and was meant to ruin the days of a LOT of people, and it's just... why???????
@TEMMIEATCOLLEG No, I don't get it either. I mean, some trolling can be fun when it's utterly harmless (like pretending to be someone else on an RP forum and messing with people by being on both accounts at the same time. That was fun. 8D), but this... this was malicious trolling and was meant to ruin the days of a LOT of people, and it's just... why???????
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Thank you so much for the heads up :) its very good to know that there's users who look out for others!
Thank you so much for the heads up :) its very good to know that there's users who look out for others!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
I checked and my name is fine, but I'm so sorry for everyone effected by this. It's just terrible someone would do this. Thsnk you very much for the ping and I hope we can get everything fixed soon.
I checked and my name is fine, but I'm so sorry for everyone effected by this. It's just terrible someone would do this. Thsnk you very much for the ping and I hope we can get everything fixed soon.
r5CjlMV.gif
Yikes. Thanks to everyone who put in the time and effort to fix this, I'm really appreciative of that. I'm sad to learn that somebody thought it would be funny to mess with it.

Somone must have fixed my name for me, as I noticed it was misspelled in the post, but not on the sheet, so my thanks to whoever did that as well.
Yikes. Thanks to everyone who put in the time and effort to fix this, I'm really appreciative of that. I'm sad to learn that somebody thought it would be funny to mess with it.

Somone must have fixed my name for me, as I noticed it was misspelled in the post, but not on the sheet, so my thanks to whoever did that as well.
@KittyAoba my name isn't in the sheet but is somehow in the pinglist (I've never been on it before). I think it's supposed to be for @Quinn
@KittyAoba my name isn't in the sheet but is somehow in the pinglist (I've never been on it before). I think it's supposed to be for @Quinn
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon%20proper%2022.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Quin ...probably. Doubled letters where a big target for the troll. We've had a rollback, so hopefully that's all fixed. I'm sorry you received an unwanted ping. DX
@Quin ...probably. Doubled letters where a big target for the troll. We've had a rollback, so hopefully that's all fixed. I'm sorry you received an unwanted ping. DX
FsBkBFa.png

@Rustdover Yeah, cniht did a rollback, as I mentioned in the first post, but I didn't delete anything so that everyone would still be able to check for any previous trolling that wouldn't have been covered by the rollback. I'm glad everything's okay for you. :)
@Rustdover Yeah, cniht did a rollback, as I mentioned in the first post, but I didn't delete anything so that everyone would still be able to check for any previous trolling that wouldn't have been covered by the rollback. I'm glad everything's okay for you. :)
FsBkBFa.png

How random and pointless =/
I'll go through and check mine.
Thank you for the heads up and doing what you can to fix it <3 It's appreciated =]
How random and pointless =/
I'll go through and check mine.
Thank you for the heads up and doing what you can to fix it <3 It's appreciated =]
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
ISO jewel/gilded/dark F Guar/Noc/WC/Snap M Fae/Spiral Accents
Time FR +1 || Dragon Sales || Item Sales
Oh phew, I'm glad it got rolled back--! I was worried since I was hoping to ping people soon :'D I'll wait a few days before using it though, just in case :'D
Oh phew, I'm glad it got rolled back--! I was worried since I was hoping to ping people soon :'D I'll wait a few days before using it though, just in case :'D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11