Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mass GASP ping (pinged or not..)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This is weird. They took the second 'i' out of my name for all my pings. D: Thanks for the heads up, fixed it!
This is weird. They took the second 'i' out of my name for all my pings. D: Thanks for the heads up, fixed it!
a+brindle cat.png
@kittyaoba Honestly, with how bad the festival rejects is mucked up? I think a complete wipe of that list may be the best option.
@kittyaoba Honestly, with how bad the festival rejects is mucked up? I think a complete wipe of that list may be the best option.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
@narumitsu That's about as bad as 'Neroshii' being changed to 'Nerohir'. Vandals suck. :/

I don't mind being pinged, to be honest. It's a lot of pings, but I'm just glad to see my mass ping is helping people out. The current situation with GASP really sucks a lot. I wish i could have seen it grow and flourish without the need for mod intervention and people like me throwing out warnings like this one, but people like to be jerks. I don't know why they feel the need to get their jollies out of attempting to ruin something so great, but they are not going to win.
@narumitsu That's about as bad as 'Neroshii' being changed to 'Nerohir'. Vandals suck. :/

I don't mind being pinged, to be honest. It's a lot of pings, but I'm just glad to see my mass ping is helping people out. The current situation with GASP really sucks a lot. I wish i could have seen it grow and flourish without the need for mod intervention and people like me throwing out warnings like this one, but people like to be jerks. I don't know why they feel the need to get their jollies out of attempting to ruin something so great, but they are not going to win.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba yeah they changed the 'L' in my name to an I :c
good that i found this thread by accident
@KittyAoba yeah they changed the 'L' in my name to an I :c
good that i found this thread by accident
Drakengard.gif
@Empyreal Maybe you're right on that one. Fest Rejects looks like a disaster. Might be best to just mass ping everyone there to let them know it's being wiped and that they'll need to readd themselves to those lists. Or wait until the solution is implemented and then fix everything up then.
@Empyreal Maybe you're right on that one. Fest Rejects looks like a disaster. Might be best to just mass ping everyone there to let them know it's being wiped and that they'll need to readd themselves to those lists. Or wait until the solution is implemented and then fix everything up then.
FsBkBFa.png

Oh that is unfortunate. Looks like my name was left untouched, hope everybody else get's their stuff fixed though :(
Oh that is unfortunate. Looks like my name was left untouched, hope everybody else get's their stuff fixed though :(
hJNGZFZ.png
@Reckless Oh wow, I'm sorry. I was trying to find everyone that happened to, but I'm not wearing my glasses... and that is a LOT of names. I'm glad you found the thread. DX
@Reckless Oh wow, I'm sorry. I was trying to find everyone that happened to, but I'm not wearing my glasses... and that is a LOT of names. I'm glad you found the thread. DX
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I have 2 "Ls" in my name, so I just pasted over mine with a version I typed out myself just to be sure...

Who the heck even has TIME to do this sort of thing?
@KittyAoba
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I have 2 "Ls" in my name, so I just pasted over mine with a version I typed out myself just to be sure...

Who the heck even has TIME to do this sort of thing?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@KittyAoba
Thanks for the notice! Gonna go check it out now.
@KittyAoba
Thanks for the notice! Gonna go check it out now.
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
after investigating the issue, it seems like the offense occurred on March 9 in one edit. so basically someone with too much time copy-pasted everything, edited it outside the list, and pasted it back in. since it was only made one day ago, I can rollback the list if involved parties agree that to be the best option.
after investigating the issue, it seems like the offense occurred on March 9 in one edit. so basically someone with too much time copy-pasted everything, edited it outside the list, and pasted it back in. since it was only made one day ago, I can rollback the list if involved parties agree that to be the best option.
she/they | adult human
art twitter
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11