Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45
Vixen
Vhyxen
Vhyxe

I like foxes a lot okay
Vixen
Vhyxen
Vhyxe

I like foxes a lot okay
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Dealing with depression, every day is a struggle. Just gotta take it one moment at a time, slowly but steadily moving forward.

I found out later it is also a line from a popular song so I've had a couple people ask me if it's a reference to that. That's always pretty cute:3

Dealing with depression, every day is a struggle. Just gotta take it one moment at a time, slowly but steadily moving forward.

I found out later it is also a line from a popular song so I've had a couple people ask me if it's a reference to that. That's always pretty cute:3

tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
Ellie Goulding
Also I like foxes
Ellie_the_fox was the Instagram I had been using at the time of my account creation as well, she was one of my main OCs
At this point I don't really wanna spend 500g to change it, and it's kind of stuck
Ellie Goulding
Also I like foxes
Ellie_the_fox was the Instagram I had been using at the time of my account creation as well, she was one of my main OCs
At this point I don't really wanna spend 500g to change it, and it's kind of stuck
xJ9qwp8.png
Blackthorns is the last name of several book characters that I like-Namely Julian Blackthorn, because I have so much in common with him.
Plus I was in shadow at the time, so it was fitting. At this point as an earth child + someone who isn't a huge die hard fan of the series anymore, I've kept it, mainly because its what I'm used to.
Blackthorns is the last name of several book characters that I like-Namely Julian Blackthorn, because I have so much in common with him.
Plus I was in shadow at the time, so it was fitting. At this point as an earth child + someone who isn't a huge die hard fan of the series anymore, I've kept it, mainly because its what I'm used to.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I have a long Polish last name, so when were on sports teams they only used the first part, which was Gwiaz (pronounced like wiz in wizard). Eventually this was the nickname for everyone in our family by friends, and my brother mentioned if he had a corporation he'd name it Gwiaz CO. Since no one else tends to have the name Gwiaz, I use it for everything. And variations of course, like littlegwiaz (cause I'm the youngest, dgwiaz (first name starts with d), and unicorngwiaz (when I really liked unicorns). Even my brothers do it with their first initials.
I have a long Polish last name, so when were on sports teams they only used the first part, which was Gwiaz (pronounced like wiz in wizard). Eventually this was the nickname for everyone in our family by friends, and my brother mentioned if he had a corporation he'd name it Gwiaz CO. Since no one else tends to have the name Gwiaz, I use it for everything. And variations of course, like littlegwiaz (cause I'm the youngest, dgwiaz (first name starts with d), and unicorngwiaz (when I really liked unicorns). Even my brothers do it with their first initials.
sUdK1YY.gifclan_gelistros_sig_size_by_yumenoookami-daqlrl0.pngmercutio_mini_by_yumenoookami-daphc2s.pngslainchaos_sig_size_by_yumenoookami-daqobqa.png
Jaran Marcel is a character in my writing. He starts out as a good man and ends up being a villain (though it is arguable that his fall from grace is no fault of his own).

It is also a firm reminder of an ex who saved my childhood when I was little, then tried to destroy me when he thought he could benefit from it. (I lived much to his chagrin) The name allows me to keep both the memories of his kindness, and the lesson from his betrayal alive in my mind. Plus I like the way it sounds.

Also people assume that I am a guy. I am much happier when people assume that I am a guy or do not assume anything at all. I can just be Jaran. *shrug*
Jaran Marcel is a character in my writing. He starts out as a good man and ends up being a villain (though it is arguable that his fall from grace is no fault of his own).

It is also a firm reminder of an ex who saved my childhood when I was little, then tried to destroy me when he thought he could benefit from it. (I lived much to his chagrin) The name allows me to keep both the memories of his kindness, and the lesson from his betrayal alive in my mind. Plus I like the way it sounds.

Also people assume that I am a guy. I am much happier when people assume that I am a guy or do not assume anything at all. I can just be Jaran. *shrug*
Phoenix was already taken so I stuck it in the translator and got Phenix.
Phoenix was already taken so I stuck it in the translator and got Phenix.
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
s y m b o l i s m

Okay, for real though, it has a lot of symbolism to me, annndd its a word from one of my favorite games ;v;
s y m b o l i s m

Okay, for real though, it has a lot of symbolism to me, annndd its a word from one of my favorite games ;v;
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
Slayer Kid is an OC of mine, who I relate pretty strongly to.
Slayer Kid is an OC of mine, who I relate pretty strongly to.
Art Shop:Open!
Because German and Danish folklore
Because German and Danish folklore
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45