Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45
I had this name on another forum, and a guy on that forum referred me, so I went with my forum name

It's the WCF aka Warrior Cats Forum
I had this name on another forum, and a guy on that forum referred me, so I went with my forum name

It's the WCF aka Warrior Cats Forum
Lichtdrache.gif
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/11Lv9x3hmV4zgA/200.gif[/img][/center]
200.gif
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Nickname of an OC that turned into my nickname.
Nickname of an OC that turned into my nickname.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
gay space rocks tbh
gay space rocks tbh
I liked the word "winter", so I just switched the 'r' and the 'e'. Unfortunately, many people think it's pronounced "win-tray" when it's really just "winter".
I liked the word "winter", so I just switched the 'r' and the 'e'. Unfortunately, many people think it's pronounced "win-tray" when it's really just "winter".
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
Because Kyurem + Shiver Star
Because Kyurem + Shiver Star
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
I've used this username on multiple sites since I played Poptropica a while back!
I've used this username on multiple sites since I played Poptropica a while back!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
i dont even know
i dont even know
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
this is just always my username- I've used it ever since i signed up for Webkinz ages ago and it just kinda stuck and now its my nickname etc
this is just always my username- I've used it ever since i signed up for Webkinz ages ago and it just kinda stuck and now its my nickname etc
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Not long before I joined I was bored and quick doodled a yellow cobra with large fangs and a red crest and underbelly. I thought it looked full of itself, so I called it "the Cobra King" and then proceeded to lose it somewhere lol wasn't very good anyway! Just a quick doodle with markers

When I joined I couldn't think of a name, but then I thought about the cobra king and liked the ring to it, so I made my username CobraKing. I eventually wrote some lore around the name and need some kind of cobra familiar to go with my progen (who's sometimes referred to as The Cobra King).
Not long before I joined I was bored and quick doodled a yellow cobra with large fangs and a red crest and underbelly. I thought it looked full of itself, so I called it "the Cobra King" and then proceeded to lose it somewhere lol wasn't very good anyway! Just a quick doodle with markers

When I joined I couldn't think of a name, but then I thought about the cobra king and liked the ring to it, so I made my username CobraKing. I eventually wrote some lore around the name and need some kind of cobra familiar to go with my progen (who's sometimes referred to as The Cobra King).
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45