Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Spendtember v2.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
I'm in..I thinkno definitely.
I'm in..I thinkno definitely.
@Jinetjade
I'm totes gonna do this. I need to get better at saving up.
@Jinetjade
I'm totes gonna do this. I need to get better at saving up.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
Count me in.
Count me in.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Dendariis Because I cribbed most of the details from last year's thread and that's how it was set up then too. You're welcome to fuss with the details.
@Dendariis Because I cribbed most of the details from last year's thread and that's how it was set up then too. You're welcome to fuss with the details.
Normal mode for me, please! XD
Normal mode for me, please! XD
I'm Arcane and I feel like I'd be letting Spacedad down if I waited until Fri or Sat to purchase Festive Favors. That's the only reason I'm doing Normal. I'd do Hero if there wasn't that one thing.

But I will also honor Spacedad by using this event to save money for an Arcane Sprite.

GO ARCANE
I'm Arcane and I feel like I'd be letting Spacedad down if I waited until Fri or Sat to purchase Festive Favors. That's the only reason I'm doing Normal. I'd do Hero if there wasn't that one thing.

But I will also honor Spacedad by using this event to save money for an Arcane Sprite.

GO ARCANE
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
i'll join in :)
i'll join in :)
count me in!
count me in!
vS8Imp6.pngtumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o7_250.png
Definitely doing normal at least, probably hero depending on my circumstances once september starts.
Definitely doing normal at least, probably hero depending on my circumstances once september starts.
XS9Xu1r.png
I want to do this because I have trouble saving up, but I buy accents which are often on limited runs and worth a lot more later, so it would kind of be counter productive.
I want to do this because I have trouble saving up, but I buy accents which are often on limited runs and worth a lot more later, so it would kind of be counter productive.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93