Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Spendtember v2.0
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
i had about 900k
Now I have about 1 million 30k
not bad seeing ive been too busy to play :']
i had about 900k
Now I have about 1 million 30k
not bad seeing ive been too busy to play :']
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I failed, but I got 1500 gems and half a million treasure before I gave up, so.... yay?
I failed, but I got 1500 gems and half a million treasure before I gave up, so.... yay?
please don't send me friend requests
seriously don't, thanks
i faild utterly. although i was able to get a few things i wanted and did learn how to stash cash so now i have 90kt in my vault right now not counting the 45854 kt i have available so maybe a slight success? saved no gems though:( me a bad girl;)
i faild utterly. although i was able to get a few things i wanted and did learn how to stash cash so now i have 90kt in my vault right now not counting the 45854 kt i have available so maybe a slight success? saved no gems though:( me a bad girl;)
OC9E4r3.png
I may have failed... whatever

Start out treasure: 32 444
End Treasure: 49 424

LOL
I may have failed... whatever

Start out treasure: 32 444
End Treasure: 49 424

LOL
82Qv1.gif ekquo.gif huhx7.gif tt11278855fltt.gif
@Julis - Why was I pinged to this? Whatever list I got added to, please remove me from it. I'm happily spending this september.

It looks like someone is adding me to mass ping lists to harass me. Please remove me from the list. If I don't ask to get pinged, I don't want to get pinged. Thanks.
@Julis - Why was I pinged to this? Whatever list I got added to, please remove me from it. I'm happily spending this september.

It looks like someone is adding me to mass ping lists to harass me. Please remove me from the list. If I don't ask to get pinged, I don't want to get pinged. Thanks.
@Anon ... So this is interesting. At 1:11 September 1st, somebody replaced @actuallybarnes spot in the spreadsheet with your username.

I'm very sorry this happened to both of you!
@Anon ... So this is interesting. At 1:11 September 1st, somebody replaced @actuallybarnes spot in the spreadsheet with your username.

I'm very sorry this happened to both of you!
@Julis
ahhh, i was wondering what happened there. its okay, not a big deal for me! :>
@Julis
ahhh, i was wondering what happened there. its okay, not a big deal for me! :>
x
zB19SBJ.pngaLYt9SL.pnge3ynFWM.png
tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.png
xx
I started with 0 treasure and 0 gems. Ended up with 306,665 treasure and 30 gems. Yay for dom pushes. *grins*
I started with 0 treasure and 0 gems. Ended up with 306,665 treasure and 30 gems. Yay for dom pushes. *grins*
I didn't even gain much, since I was on a hiatus XD
Oh well.
I didn't even gain much, since I was on a hiatus XD
Oh well.
shadow_banner.png Forgotten Crown shadow_small.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93