Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Spendtember v2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@Julis

If I sign up now do I wait to put my starting treasure till the first?
@Julis

If I sign up now do I wait to put my starting treasure till the first?
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku and everyone else with a similar question: If you hover over the Starting Treasure and Starting Gems column headers on the spreadsheet, a note pops up saying "Enter this on September 1". So yes. :)
@Heeroku and everyone else with a similar question: If you hover over the Starting Treasure and Starting Gems column headers on the spreadsheet, a note pops up saying "Enter this on September 1". So yes. :)
I'm in half hiatus, so it may be easier for me, but why not actually
Really need money
I'm in half hiatus, so it may be easier for me, but why not actually
Really need money
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@Julis

Thanks...sorry am on phone hover does not work for me..this sounds like fun I am in ..I will put my name in soon
@Julis

Thanks...sorry am on phone hover does not work for me..this sounds like fun I am in ..I will put my name in soon
A5i3AHB.png
I joined this last year, sadly, was not so good saving since my laptop decided to die on me the whole month and had no operable computer ;w; This time I'll go for it! (maybe I could safe for the Fire sprite I want, who knows)

Hero mode I go!
I joined this last year, sadly, was not so good saving since my laptop decided to die on me the whole month and had no operable computer ;w; This time I'll go for it! (maybe I could safe for the Fire sprite I want, who knows)

Hero mode I go!
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
@Heeroku Aha! I'll modify the sheet to make that clearer.
@Heeroku Aha! I'll modify the sheet to make that clearer.
I joined! :D
I joined! :D
Charlie // 20 // He.Him
Please @ping me for all thing you want me to see!
@HeroOfWinds

Maybe for you? I won't participate since I'll be buying eggs, but you can perhaps have fun with this.
@HeroOfWinds

Maybe for you? I won't participate since I'll be buying eggs, but you can perhaps have fun with this.
Hero mode! (but if Ice does get dom, then I'm upgrading my lair, screw the rules ahaha)
Hero mode! (but if Ice does get dom, then I'm upgrading my lair, screw the rules ahaha)
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@Julis I made a little banner.

6dr3mb.jpg
@Julis I made a little banner.

6dr3mb.jpg
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93