Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Spendtember v2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
Hero mode leggo
Hero mode leggo
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
@Lema pinging myself before I forget. I'll do the normal mode 'cause no one will be able to stop me from buying aaaaall the skins.

tbh it'd be like a normal month for me because i almost never buy anything other than festival thingies
@Lema pinging myself before I forget. I'll do the normal mode 'cause no one will be able to stop me from buying aaaaall the skins.

tbh it'd be like a normal month for me because i almost never buy anything other than festival thingies
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
Saving up in September would help me when it's Spooky month....
Saving up in September would help me when it's Spooky month....
c54e359c-32d6-11e7-9e0e-bd52535d0e35.gif
Ooo definitely gonne do this :0
Difficult mode here I come
Ooo definitely gonne do this :0
Difficult mode here I come
I'll try to do Hero mode but I'm probably cheating on the Festive Favors thing xD
Not like I spent much other months though~
I'll try to do Hero mode but I'm probably cheating on the Festive Favors thing xD
Not like I spent much other months though~
kQwtPyj.png •She/Her pronouns
•+8 hours server time
Awwww ye. I was already going to spend nothing for the next billion months but COMPETITION FUELS MY SOUL
Awwww ye. I was already going to spend nothing for the next billion months but COMPETITION FUELS MY SOUL
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
wkr85w.jpg
Some how I don't think it isgoing to be hard for me to not spend as I don't have anything anyway, lol. I am going to try hero mode. I want to save up for the new genes and colors coming out soon.
wkr85w.jpg
Some how I don't think it isgoing to be hard for me to not spend as I don't have anything anyway, lol. I am going to try hero mode. I want to save up for the new genes and colors coming out soon.
LUZk8tY.png
This sounds really interesting.

I'll just have my starting point be 0T and 0G, since I won't know how much money I'll have Spetember 1st.

Hero mode though! I hope I don't forget to spend the currency before rollover XD
This sounds really interesting.

I'll just have my starting point be 0T and 0G, since I won't know how much money I'll have Spetember 1st.

Hero mode though! I hope I don't forget to spend the currency before rollover XD
2qkpb88.jpg
Hero mode.

No pain no gain. :D
Hero mode.

No pain no gain. :D
water_ani.gif234.gifwater_ani.gif
Going to try hero mode, may switch down to normal when the festival hits if there's any skins I want.

(That said I might put in an exception for buying sprites because I'm saving up to buy an earth and/or shadow sprite and if I see one for a good price it'd be worth it to get it.)
Going to try hero mode, may switch down to normal when the festival hits if there's any skins I want.

(That said I might put in an exception for buying sprites because I'm saving up to buy an earth and/or shadow sprite and if I see one for a good price it'd be worth it to get it.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93