Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF] Torch Pass: The WINNER REVEALED!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
@Tobias

Just wanting to confirm: before Torch is passed on to the next Flight, it would be optimal to cut her bio (to clear it for the next Flight) and paste the former contents into a PM to you?
@Tobias

Just wanting to confirm: before Torch is passed on to the next Flight, it would be optimal to cut her bio (to clear it for the next Flight) and paste the former contents into a PM to you?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale yeah, ideally someone from your team can glance over it to make sure no one put anything inappropriate in it and then copy the code and send it to me, either in a doc or PM. Also I'll add credit to your brother for the banners, ty
@Stanzascale yeah, ideally someone from your team can glance over it to make sure no one put anything inappropriate in it and then copy the code and send it to me, either in a doc or PM. Also I'll add credit to your brother for the banners, ty
@Tobias
If someone was missed, could I add their two cents to the bio? They wouldn't count towards the final Earth count it would just be to get their stuff in there.
@Tobias
If someone was missed, could I add their two cents to the bio? They wouldn't count towards the final Earth count it would just be to get their stuff in there.
1sAnyd1.gifU58SZuw.pngLDICVbr.gif
@KhaleesiOfDragon That's totally fine! Everyone's welcome to provide lore whether they can manage a complete pass or not.
@KhaleesiOfDragon That's totally fine! Everyone's welcome to provide lore whether they can manage a complete pass or not.
Torch has spent I daresay a wonderful day in Earth and is now off to @vihuff in Nature..!
Torch has spent I daresay a wonderful day in Earth and is now off to @vihuff in Nature..!
thw3Wtd.png
@ZebraZahara just to confirm you all have the information in Torch's bio, correct?
@ZebraZahara just to confirm you all have the information in Torch's bio, correct?
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@CountofCasuality @vihuff I got it all pasted into a document..! I believe @BloodOranges will do whatever needs to be done with it from here ^-^
@CountofCasuality @vihuff I got it all pasted into a document..! I believe @BloodOranges will do whatever needs to be done with it from here ^-^
thw3Wtd.png
@Stanzascale
Thank you so much for posting the awesome Ice banner and sending a huge frosty hug for the artist :)
@Stanzascale
Thank you so much for posting the awesome Ice banner and sending a huge frosty hug for the artist :)
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Tobias @Stanzascale - I love the banners!!! :D :D

@Tobias @Stanzascale - I love the banners!!! :D :D

6gGXEKZ.gif
Just so y'all know, Nature actually managed to break Torch's bio.
We added too many things. GG us?
Just so y'all know, Nature actually managed to break Torch's bio.
We added too many things. GG us?
Llwtqdz.png

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33