Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF] Torch Pass: The WINNER REVEALED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Hanelli that's terrific news! I'll add you to the OP right away and send you the leader's brief. You guys actually have the most time to prepare if you wanted to do anything special xP

I'm actually about to try and get some sleep after this, but I'm usually a light sleeper so I'll more than likely be back around pretty soon.
@Hanelli that's terrific news! I'll add you to the OP right away and send you the leader's brief. You guys actually have the most time to prepare if you wanted to do anything special xP

I'm actually about to try and get some sleep after this, but I'm usually a light sleeper so I'll more than likely be back around pretty soon.
Giving this a bump up!
Giving this a bump up!
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
Changed the prize pool and added a new incentive for donation
Changed the prize pool and added a new incentive for donation
yes this looks like fun
yes this looks like fun
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
@Tobias If no one steps up for light later, I can take charge! I'll make a post in the Light Forums and see what's happening right now, since things are a little hectic with dom and all;;
@Tobias If no one steps up for light later, I can take charge! I'll make a post in the Light Forums and see what's happening right now, since things are a little hectic with dom and all;;
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
I'm not organized enough to be light leader (and the user above me seems to have it under control) but I would be cool with being sent Torch once she gets passed around! Cool idea c:
I'm not organized enough to be light leader (and the user above me seems to have it under control) but I would be cool with being sent Torch once she gets passed around! Cool idea c:
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Tobias If no one claims Torch for Plague, may I do it? I'm pretty active anyways :P

Edit: I see that it's claimed already. Never mind.
@Tobias If no one claims Torch for Plague, may I do it? I'm pretty active anyways :P

Edit: I see that it's claimed already. Never mind.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Tobias

I volunteer as tribute leader for Arcane.
@Tobias

I volunteer as tribute leader for Arcane.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Chomeister I know you guys are really busy with dom right now, so I totally understand! (points at siggy...heh...) but you guys are also second to last on the schedule so hopefully you'll have a little time to recover. I'd be happy to put you down as Light Leader if you think you'll be up for it. You can always get a team together too to help you.

@Areater thank you! Of course it'll be a flight wide effort so even if you don't want to be leader, I'm sure your team leader would be able to use all the help they could get.

@Druddigon8 Thankfully yes, Cyanide was the first leader I managed to secure, which was very nice of them and helped me decide to push this event through! But if you @ them I think they're looking for teammates to help run the event from inside the Flight, so your help will probably be needed!

@Argante
Sounds good to me! I'll mark you down and send you the leader's brief momentarily.
Thank you so much!
@Chomeister I know you guys are really busy with dom right now, so I totally understand! (points at siggy...heh...) but you guys are also second to last on the schedule so hopefully you'll have a little time to recover. I'd be happy to put you down as Light Leader if you think you'll be up for it. You can always get a team together too to help you.

@Areater thank you! Of course it'll be a flight wide effort so even if you don't want to be leader, I'm sure your team leader would be able to use all the help they could get.

@Druddigon8 Thankfully yes, Cyanide was the first leader I managed to secure, which was very nice of them and helped me decide to push this event through! But if you @ them I think they're looking for teammates to help run the event from inside the Flight, so your help will probably be needed!

@Argante
Sounds good to me! I'll mark you down and send you the leader's brief momentarily.
Thank you so much!
@Tobias I'll fill the spot for now, and if we decide on another Light rep, we'll contact you!

@Areater Any help at all would be rad, yo! I started a thread in the light forums to figure out our plan and to hopefully decide on some key coordinators who will be free that day!
@Tobias I'll fill the spot for now, and if we decide on another Light rep, we'll contact you!

@Areater Any help at all would be rad, yo! I started a thread in the light forums to figure out our plan and to hopefully decide on some key coordinators who will be free that day!
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33