Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF] Torch Pass: The WINNER REVEALED!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33
@BeingofNature

Is everything alright? I noticed Torch is still in Shadow.
@BeingofNature

Is everything alright? I noticed Torch is still in Shadow.
@Tobias

I'm waiting for the CR to go to bed. Q.Q
@Tobias

I'm waiting for the CR to go to bed. Q.Q
pixel_pebble.gif
296kyt5.jpg
@Tobias @BeingofNature

@Theprettiestorc I don't know who the holdup's with, but I should be around pretty constantly for the next ~2 and a half hours (touch wood), so I can take Torch in for Earth any time up until ~3:30am, if you need to head off. I sent a CR to @MishaAogail just in case.
@Tobias @BeingofNature

@Theprettiestorc I don't know who the holdup's with, but I should be around pretty constantly for the next ~2 and a half hours (touch wood), so I can take Torch in for Earth any time up until ~3:30am, if you need to head off. I sent a CR to @MishaAogail just in case.
@Phlizz Please do. And I'll accept her for a bit later. I LOVE YOU PHLIZZ AAAAAAAAH
@Phlizz Please do. And I'll accept her for a bit later. I LOVE YOU PHLIZZ AAAAAAAAH
pixel_pebble.gif
296kyt5.jpg
@TheprettiestOrc @Phlizz

I sent a message to the person holding her too; there hasn't been an update on the log so I don't know what the hold up is.

Earth you won't be penalized; I'll bump up the times torch is passed so you'll get your full 24. Just tell me and Nature exactly what time you obtain her and we'll go twenty-four hours from there. I'm sure it's probably something simple like the user can't access their computer for some reason.
@TheprettiestOrc @Phlizz

I sent a message to the person holding her too; there hasn't been an update on the log so I don't know what the hold up is.

Earth you won't be penalized; I'll bump up the times torch is passed so you'll get your full 24. Just tell me and Nature exactly what time you obtain her and we'll go twenty-four hours from there. I'm sure it's probably something simple like the user can't access their computer for some reason.
Oh man. I hope Torch moves along safely.

I kinda like her. Shes cute
Oh man. I hope Torch moves along safely.

I kinda like her. Shes cute
@Tobias
Well, we have some spare time frames, so if Torch arrives soon, I think we even won't break the schedule :)
Still, a delay is worrying, hope nothing bad happened.
@Tobias
Well, we have some spare time frames, so if Torch arrives soon, I think we even won't break the schedule :)
Still, a delay is worrying, hope nothing bad happened.
*mewls for Torch*
I feel the user may have had their internet go out (scheduled night internet-outages seem pretty common) or passed out, so... hope!
*mewls for Torch*
I feel the user may have had their internet go out (scheduled night internet-outages seem pretty common) or passed out, so... hope!
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
Run, Torch! Don't let the brambles trap you!
Run, Torch! Don't let the brambles trap you!
Now that I think about it, Torch is probably really tired.

Yesterday she spent all day drowning having fun in Water Flight so she must be exhausted. I'd imagine it's pretty dark in Shadow Flight, so maybe she fell asleep there...
Now that I think about it, Torch is probably really tired.

Yesterday she spent all day drowning having fun in Water Flight so she must be exhausted. I'd imagine it's pretty dark in Shadow Flight, so maybe she fell asleep there...
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33