Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF] Torch Pass: The WINNER REVEALED!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Tobias That was such a fun event thank you for including me despite everything^^ Uhm I think I'm part of the team, would a summer heat skin be alright?
@Tobias That was such a fun event thank you for including me despite everything^^ Uhm I think I'm part of the team, would a summer heat skin be alright?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Oh gosh, we won? Heck yea :D
Oh gosh, we won? Heck yea :D
Gammass.gif
Thank you for hosting this event and sorry we caused a slight delay!! :'o
Thank you for hosting this event and sorry we caused a slight delay!! :'o
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Tobias Thank you for hosting this event! I know everyone in Water had fun. Congratulations to the winners! If it's not too much trouble, could I get Simply a Flame please?

@nioell You should accept your prize too! You really helped out with the Water Flight Torch Pass a lot. ^^
@Tobias Thank you for hosting this event! I know everyone in Water had fun. Congratulations to the winners! If it's not too much trouble, could I get Simply a Flame please?

@nioell You should accept your prize too! You really helped out with the Water Flight Torch Pass a lot. ^^
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising Don't worry! Nioell already claimed their prize. I'll send yours shortly.
@tigressRising Don't worry! Nioell already claimed their prize. I'll send yours shortly.
*squees with joy*
I want to thank my fabulous team!

@Chomeister, if not for whom I would not have found out about the event in the first place. If I’m not mistaken, theirs was the original sign-up spreadsheet.
@Lanikot, whose skill in making the Saturday spreadsheet has been invaluable.
@StarMia, who kindly volunteered to help fill one of the gaps in the times team-members are online to keep an eye on everything, maintaining the hourly pings.
And @feathereddamsel, consistently present and able to assist.
While not originally listed as an official team member, @Faustien is appreciated for their work on the IRC channel and for helping draw more participators. I believe @radiantstardust has also contributed in the latter manner.
Thank you all for your efforts! ^_^

And thank you everyone who participated, no matter your Flight. I’m glad this went so well!

Any Light Flight members are free to comment their opinion on where the pot should go on the Light Torch Pass thread (though I think we’ve pretty much decided, how long should it be left open for discussion?).
*squees with joy*
I want to thank my fabulous team!

@Chomeister, if not for whom I would not have found out about the event in the first place. If I’m not mistaken, theirs was the original sign-up spreadsheet.
@Lanikot, whose skill in making the Saturday spreadsheet has been invaluable.
@StarMia, who kindly volunteered to help fill one of the gaps in the times team-members are online to keep an eye on everything, maintaining the hourly pings.
And @feathereddamsel, consistently present and able to assist.
While not originally listed as an official team member, @Faustien is appreciated for their work on the IRC channel and for helping draw more participators. I believe @radiantstardust has also contributed in the latter manner.
Thank you all for your efforts! ^_^

And thank you everyone who participated, no matter your Flight. I’m glad this went so well!

Any Light Flight members are free to comment their opinion on where the pot should go on the Light Torch Pass thread (though I think we’ve pretty much decided, how long should it be left open for discussion?).
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Thank you so much for hosting Torch Pass!

I assumed this was sponsored by the GMs at first (like the newbie I am), so it was doubly awesome to see this was a user-based effort. The pass was hella fun to participate in, and it nice to see other people delurk from the shadows to contribute haha
Thank you so much for hosting Torch Pass!

I assumed this was sponsored by the GMs at first (like the newbie I am), so it was doubly awesome to see this was a user-based effort. The pass was hella fun to participate in, and it nice to see other people delurk from the shadows to contribute haha
SUzpCE7.png
KL2IG9e.png
@Stanzascale Aww thank you. c: I had a lot of fun helping out, even if I should have been asleep.

And this event was absolutely great. Super super fun and I'm so proud of everyone, Light, Earth, Ice, all the flights. And I like that Torch slowly went up in level too. That was kinda fun to see. ?
@Stanzascale Aww thank you. c: I had a lot of fun helping out, even if I should have been asleep.

And this event was absolutely great. Super super fun and I'm so proud of everyone, Light, Earth, Ice, all the flights. And I like that Torch slowly went up in level too. That was kinda fun to see. ?
@tigressRising

Already did ;D

It was fun and really no problem at all, I was glad I could help ^^
@tigressRising

Already did ;D

It was fun and really no problem at all, I was glad I could help ^^
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
out of curiosity, is this the torch that was exalted then un-exalted? >u>
out of curiosity, is this the torch that was exalted then un-exalted? >u>
rapidashunova_by_jayissoda-dceryky.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33