Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ok but (sad headcanon)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
ALL OF YOU.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS.
I DEMAND MY HEART BACK.

on a, uh, totally unrelated note, I think I need to edit some lore on one of my Nocs...
ALL OF YOU.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS.
I DEMAND MY HEART BACK.

on a, uh, totally unrelated note, I think I need to edit some lore on one of my Nocs...
hn5xCVk.png
What if, due to age or time passing or disease or whatever reason, they slowly forget how to mimic the lost dragon, until one day they can't do it at all?
What if, due to age or time passing or disease or whatever reason, they slowly forget how to mimic the lost dragon, until one day they can't do it at all?
[quote name="Kasael" date=2015-08-09 18:49:03] What if, due to age or time passing or disease or whatever reason, they slowly forget how to mimic the lost dragon, until one day they can't do it at all? [/quote] [i]stop making it worse[/i]
Kasael wrote on 2015-08-09:
stop making it worse
“blaireau’s
Headcannon accepted while sobbing my eyes out
Headcannon accepted while sobbing my eyes out
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
;-; [img]http://media.tumblr.com/8d2ef3e26a1cb184043ebcefacb2137d/tumblr_inline_mkywgmgpd91qz4rgp.gif[/img]
;-;

tumblr_inline_mkywgmgpd91qz4rgp.gif
There goes my heart. Gone forever.
There goes my heart. Gone forever.
afef61a686.png
"Daddy, I can't remember mommy's voice anymore. She's gone. Her voice has faded."

The nocturne's voice just sounded broken as tears ran down his cheeks.

"I forgot her voice."

It doesn't help that my sister's watching Pokoyo downstairs ; ^ ;
"Daddy, I can't remember mommy's voice anymore. She's gone. Her voice has faded."

The nocturne's voice just sounded broken as tears ran down his cheeks.

"I forgot her voice."

It doesn't help that my sister's watching Pokoyo downstairs ; ^ ;
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[quote name="Mibella" date=2015-08-09 08:16:10] @Valarion Oh no but Imagine the tiny first gen noc mimicking the voice of its mother because it's the only thing he remembers about her when he was in its egg. [/quote] A first gen noc adopting the voice of its mother or father as its own voice, because it's the only thing it remembers from home.
Mibella wrote on 2015-08-09:
@Valarion Oh no but Imagine the tiny first gen noc mimicking the voice of its mother because it's the only thing he remembers about her when he was in its egg.

A first gen noc adopting the voice of its mother or father as its own voice, because it's the only thing it remembers from home.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1MIyiGY.jpg[/img]
1MIyiGY.jpg
Soooo....mockingjays?

I need a mockingjay noc now ono
Soooo....mockingjays?

I need a mockingjay noc now ono
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43