Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ok but (sad headcanon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
-Nocs mimicking the voices of departed loved ones long after they've gone.

(That is all.)
-Nocs mimicking the voices of departed loved ones long after they've gone.

(That is all.)
That would be sad....
That would be sad....
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
Why must you hurt me like this
Why must you hurt me like this
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
That hurts. Why did you do this to me.
That hurts. Why did you do this to me.
SVbOCPL.png
@Valarion Oh no but Imagine the tiny first gen noc mimicking the voice of its mother because it's the only thing he remembers about her when he was in its egg.
@Valarion Oh no but Imagine the tiny first gen noc mimicking the voice of its mother because it's the only thing he remembers about her when he was in its egg.
h
*Sobbing*
*Sobbing*
H9klr6C.png
@Mibella Oh my goOODD ;n;

ok but imagine if it could perfectly match the pitch too so you just have this gROWN DRAGON'S VOICE COMING FROM A TINY NOC hahaha i'm almost less sad now
@Mibella Oh my goOODD ;n;

ok but imagine if it could perfectly match the pitch too so you just have this gROWN DRAGON'S VOICE COMING FROM A TINY NOC hahaha i'm almost less sad now
no
why
why would you do this
;__;
no
why
why would you do this
;__;
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
[quote name="Mibella" date=2015-08-09 08:16:10] @Valarion Oh no but Imagine the tiny first gen noc mimicking the voice of its mother because it's the only thing he remembers about her when he was in its egg. [/quote] ;-;
Mibella wrote on 2015-08-09:
;-;
SVbOCPL.png
CAN U NOT
CAN U NOT
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43