Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oh SNAP Mama! - F Snap Accent
[center][size=5][b]Oh SNAP Mama![/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22137401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221375/22137401_350.png[/img] [/url] [skin= 17599] [/center] I got carried away with this idea the other day and decided to create my first accent. It's pretty adorbz I think. [s]3[/s] 2 copies available in AH [u]Pinglist for new colors:[/u] Breshcandra KingCrow Lirillith Pinged snapper female accent seekers
Oh SNAP Mama!

22137401_350.png

I got carried away with this idea the other day and decided to create my first accent. It's pretty adorbz I think. 3 2 copies available in AH

Pinglist for new colors:
Breshcandra
KingCrow
Lirillith

Pinged snapper female accent seekers

GASP

I pinged snapper female accents first, then realized I should probably ping the rest as well just in case, so sorry if theres double pings...

And I hope I didnt miss anyone that didnt want snappers specifically.

GASP

I pinged snapper female accents first, then realized I should probably ping the rest as well just in case, so sorry if theres double pings...

And I hope I didnt miss anyone that didnt want snappers specifically.

UUUUGgggghhhh I wish I had Gems to give you. T-T
UUUUGgggghhhh I wish I had Gems to give you. T-T
j3zsWMV.pngfg4YKEt.png
@TearzofMercury

Me too lol :) I think this is my new obssession, so i'll probably be making more and diffrent ones in the future...
@TearzofMercury

Me too lol :) I think this is my new obssession, so i'll probably be making more and diffrent ones in the future...
@OwnedByCats
@OwnedByCats
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Dendariis
So adorable! If you ever make a rainbow one, or any other colors really, please ping me!! :3
@Dendariis
So adorable! If you ever make a rainbow one, or any other colors really, please ping me!! :3
@KingCrow

Aw thanks! Ill be sure to ping you when I make some new colors :)
@KingCrow

Aw thanks! Ill be sure to ping you when I make some new colors :)
@Dendariis - I'd like to be pinged for new colors too! Nobody in my lair is likely to be having purple babies (greens or browns, otoh...) but I really love the concept :D
@Dendariis - I'd like to be pinged for new colors too! Nobody in my lair is likely to be having purple babies (greens or browns, otoh...) but I really love the concept :D
TH15wMc.png
@Lirillith

Aw but it could be adopted.... :)

Put you on the list :D
@Lirillith

Aw but it could be adopted.... :)

Put you on the list :D
-
-