Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ok but (sad headcanon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[quote name="lapidot" date=2015-08-09 08:38:33] [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/edf423b700575680cbb9221d9aaae450/tumblr_mqld9jGFTS1s72acso1_500.gif[/img] [/quote]
lapidot wrote on 2015-08-09:
tumblr_mqld9jGFTS1s72acso1_500.gif
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
[quote name="Losiana" date=2015-08-09 10:16:43] But imagine nocturnes doing this for other dragons that lost a mate or something so they can hear their friend/lover/ect's voice one last time and get a chance to hear them say goodbye even if technically it really isn't the actual dragon. [/quote] ON A HAPPIER NOTE Imagine nocs working as intelligent voice recorders, making a living out of memorizing an reciting messages for dragons that are visually impaired and so on. Nocs with really good memory could aid storytellers and the like in the business of keeping stories alive, making sure that important lore won't be defiled by textual errors, misinterpretations, language bastardisation and so on.
Losiana wrote on 2015-08-09:
But imagine nocturnes doing this for other dragons that lost a mate or something so they can hear their friend/lover/ect's voice one last time and get a chance to hear them say goodbye even if technically it really isn't the actual dragon.

ON A HAPPIER NOTE
Imagine nocs working as intelligent voice recorders, making a living out of memorizing an reciting messages for dragons that are visually impaired and so on. Nocs with really good memory could aid storytellers and the like in the business of keeping stories alive, making sure that important lore won't be defiled by textual errors, misinterpretations, language bastardisation and so on.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Why thank you for sharing that, I didn't need my feels anyway ;-;

*Accepts headcanon while quietly sobbing and tries to think of a sad backstory for my Noc*
Why thank you for sharing that, I didn't need my feels anyway ;-;

*Accepts headcanon while quietly sobbing and tries to think of a sad backstory for my Noc*
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
.....I find this extra amusing because my two Nocturnes are named for my Warden from Dragon Age Origins and her LI Zevran. And given all the random sad headcanons I have about them as people, now combined with random sad headcanons from this thread and their species and just....ow my heart.

This entire thread is full of sads and I adore it, even if it does hurt my heart.
.....I find this extra amusing because my two Nocturnes are named for my Warden from Dragon Age Origins and her LI Zevran. And given all the random sad headcanons I have about them as people, now combined with random sad headcanons from this thread and their species and just....ow my heart.

This entire thread is full of sads and I adore it, even if it does hurt my heart.
I DIDN'T NEED TO BE CRYING AGAIN.
GOSH SAD FICS AND NOW SAD NOC HEADCANNOS.

*vigorously rubs face*

Of course, I need to make his happen with my dragons.
I DIDN'T NEED TO BE CRYING AGAIN.
GOSH SAD FICS AND NOW SAD NOC HEADCANNOS.

*vigorously rubs face*

Of course, I need to make his happen with my dragons.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
//is sobbing internally
//is sobbing internally
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
why. *lies down and sob*
why. *lies down and sob*
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
Can you not. CAN YOU NOT. OH NO YOU DON--- *reads everything*

*internal sad screaming*
Can you not. CAN YOU NOT. OH NO YOU DON--- *reads everything*

*internal sad screaming*
wNHGSth.pngyfR9mSB.png
I was hoping that this wouldn't hit me too hard but guess what it did ,__,
I was hoping that this wouldn't hit me too hard but guess what it did ,__,
Gammass.gif
[quote name="Takora" date=2015-08-09 08:22:43] CAN U NOT [/quote] I think you mean, 'Can you [i]NOCT[/i]' *Ba dum tsssshh* =D I'll see myself out
Takora wrote on 2015-08-09:
CAN U NOT

I think you mean, 'Can you NOCT' *Ba dum tsssshh* =D

I'll see myself out
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43