Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey Lightning peeps
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Who brought this back
Who brought this back
i really like star wars ok
I'm so glad this is back so I get to see it but also this would be a necro
I'm so glad this is back so I get to see it but also this would be a necro

Hello, I believe this is absolute gold. Therefore as a former lightning flight member I must bump it so the others can see.

Wind flight isn't slacking >:I
Hello, I believe this is absolute gold. Therefore as a former lightning flight member I must bump it so the others can see.

Wind flight isn't slacking >:I
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Hello Darkness my old friend...
Hello Darkness my old friend...
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
I thought the deities had returned at first and got excited. Then I saw the date.
I thought the deities had returned at first and got excited. Then I saw the date.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
[quote name="Blackvine" date="2020-10-29 19:35:28" ] I thought the deities had returned at first and got excited. Then I saw the date. [/quote] Same lol. Luckily for me I'm not expected to work [i]that[/i] hard for my festival... or if I was, I'd die in the process
Blackvine wrote on 2020-10-29 19:35:28:
Same lol. Luckily for me I'm not expected to work that hard for my festival... or if I was, I'd die in the process
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
*giggles for a good 25 seconds straight*
i bet stormcatcher fires every dragon who doesnt party hard enough
*giggles for a good 25 seconds straight*
i bet stormcatcher fires every dragon who doesnt party hard enough
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
I don't know how I got here, but I miss it too.
I don't know how I got here, but I miss it too.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

wow- the stormcatcher actually replied to this-
wow- the stormcatcher actually replied to this-
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="Stormcatcher" date="2015-07-26 01:39:15" ] THE FESTIVAL IS MANDATORY OVERTIME. ALL LIGHTNING EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO PULL DOUBLE SHIFTS. ALL OUT-OF-FLIGHT CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH THEIR WORK BY THE ACCELERATED DEADLINES OR THEIR CONTRACTS WILL BE TERMINATED. I EXPECT EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY. WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY THREE OF THE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED. I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION. [/quote] THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE (also wow forgot about this thread)
Stormcatcher wrote on 2015-07-26 01:39:15:
THE FESTIVAL IS MANDATORY OVERTIME. ALL LIGHTNING EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO PULL DOUBLE SHIFTS. ALL OUT-OF-FLIGHT CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH THEIR WORK BY THE ACCELERATED DEADLINES OR THEIR CONTRACTS WILL BE TERMINATED.

I EXPECT EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY. WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY THREE OF THE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED. I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION.
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE

(also wow forgot about this thread)
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44