Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey Lightning peeps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Oh god what have I done
Oh god what have I done
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/STORMCATCHER_WAT.png[/img][/center][BR][BR]EMPLOYEES: THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE CHANNEL TO SCHEDULE A PERSONAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW, NOR WILL BRIBES IMPROVE YOUR GRADE. PLEASE SEE HR.
STORMCATCHER_WAT.png

EMPLOYEES: THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE CHANNEL TO SCHEDULE A PERSONAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW, NOR WILL BRIBES IMPROVE YOUR GRADE. PLEASE SEE HR.
@Stenvela sHHHHH WE'RE FIXING IT, IT'S JUST THAT WE'VE BEEN OVERLOADED!

*gives Boss more coffee and gives Stenvela a stash of coffee*
@Stenvela sHHHHH WE'RE FIXING IT, IT'S JUST THAT WE'VE BEEN OVERLOADED!

*gives Boss more coffee and gives Stenvela a stash of coffee*
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
WHY HAS UNCLE STORMCATCHER GIVEN ME MORE ATTENTIION THAN MY OWN ICEDAD YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING IN THE PARENT DEPARTMENT SIR!
WHY HAS UNCLE STORMCATCHER GIVEN ME MORE ATTENTIION THAN MY OWN ICEDAD YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING IN THE PARENT DEPARTMENT SIR!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Stormcatcher Sorry Boss.
@Stormcatcher Sorry Boss.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Kanestiel
Popsicle loves us. Of course he does. He just likes to show it in um... different ways.
@Kanestiel
Popsicle loves us. Of course he does. He just likes to show it in um... different ways.
SVbOCPL.png
[quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2015-07-26 01:39:15] THE FESTIVAL IS MANDATORY OVERTIME. ALL LIGHTNING EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO PULL DOUBLE SHIFTS. ALL OUT-OF-FLIGHT CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH THEIR WORK BY THE ACCELERATED DEADLINES OR THEIR CONTRACTS WILL BE TERMINATED. I EXPECT EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY. WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY THREE OF THE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED. I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION. [/quote] [indent]omg incredible[/indent]
Stormcatcher wrote on 2015-07-26:
THE FESTIVAL IS MANDATORY OVERTIME. ALL LIGHTNING EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO PULL DOUBLE SHIFTS. ALL OUT-OF-FLIGHT CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH THEIR WORK BY THE ACCELERATED DEADLINES OR THEIR CONTRACTS WILL BE TERMINATED.

I EXPECT EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY. WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY THREE OF THE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED. I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION.
omg incredible
k2pEFmO.png
[quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2015-07-26 01:50:34]EMPLOYEES: THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE CHANNEL TO SCHEDULE A PERSONAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW, NOR WILL BRIBES IMPROVE YOUR GRADE. PLEASE SEE HR.[/quote][BR][BR]omg I'm going to cry, this is incredible
Stormcatcher wrote on 2015-07-26:
EMPLOYEES: THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE CHANNEL TO SCHEDULE A PERSONAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW, NOR WILL BRIBES IMPROVE YOUR GRADE. PLEASE SEE HR.

omg I'm going to cry, this is incredible
Gammass.gif
[quote name="Kanestiel" date=2015-07-26 01:52:54] WHY HAS UNCLE STORMCATCHER GIVEN ME MORE ATTENTIION THAN MY OWN ICEDAD YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING IN THE PARENT DEPARTMENT SIR! [/quote] You should ping Icewarden. It would be hilarious if he responded
Kanestiel wrote on 2015-07-26:

You should ping Icewarden. It would be hilarious if he responded
fr_badge_6_by_hisscale-dacx5j5.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@Kanestiel Stormcatcher is becoming employee BOSS of the month for his ability to speak! That's what I say!

@Icewarden There is nothing wrong with being social. Wouldn't you enjoy the Thundercrack activities as well? There are lots going on! As they say, "More friends, more fun!"
@Kanestiel Stormcatcher is becoming employee BOSS of the month for his ability to speak! That's what I say!

@Icewarden There is nothing wrong with being social. Wouldn't you enjoy the Thundercrack activities as well? There are lots going on! As they say, "More friends, more fun!"
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44