Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
@paragonbroscaa @Hanelli
(I'm not sure who to ping, so I hope it's ok to ping both!)

I have decided to move flight from Light to Ice on the 31st. I see there's a vacancy in Ice, so I'm wondering if I can be moved right away or have to be put on a waiting list?
@paragonbroscaa @Hanelli
(I'm not sure who to ping, so I hope it's ok to ping both!)

I have decided to move flight from Light to Ice on the 31st. I see there's a vacancy in Ice, so I'm wondering if I can be moved right away or have to be put on a waiting list?
@Nelia

I can move you over! Did you want to be moved over now or when you move?
@Nelia

I can move you over! Did you want to be moved over now or when you move?
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
You can move me over now, please! I can't rent more light nests anyway as they can't be in use when I move.
@paragonbroscaa
You can move me over now, please! I can't rent more light nests anyway as they can't be in use when I move.
@Nelia

Awesome, I've got you moved over. :3
@Nelia

Awesome, I've got you moved over. :3
eC9kqty.png
@Amut @Aurelyn

Hello, and welcome to Triskele Nests! This thread is our 'employee' hub of sorts. We're glad to have you join us! Hopefully the first post here will answer any questions you have, but if not, feel free to ask me anything you need. You should have gotten 1 other ping from me when I added you to the main thread.

As you'll notice in the first post here, we use a spreadsheet to keep track of nest rentals and freebies. If you feel comfortable with it, please pm me your google account name or your gmail so that I can add you to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a google account or would rather not give it to me, that's totally fine. You would just need to ping me in the main thread each time you rent out a nest and I would add it to the spreadsheet for you. :3

Thank you for joining us!
@Amut @Aurelyn

Hello, and welcome to Triskele Nests! This thread is our 'employee' hub of sorts. We're glad to have you join us! Hopefully the first post here will answer any questions you have, but if not, feel free to ask me anything you need. You should have gotten 1 other ping from me when I added you to the main thread.

As you'll notice in the first post here, we use a spreadsheet to keep track of nest rentals and freebies. If you feel comfortable with it, please pm me your google account name or your gmail so that I can add you to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a google account or would rather not give it to me, that's totally fine. You would just need to ping me in the main thread each time you rent out a nest and I would add it to the spreadsheet for you. :3

eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

Google docs has never, ever wanted to work right for me (It's still a hassle with RL work), it's probably actually related to my ancient laptop not wanting to load it right. So I suspect I'll be pinging you in the main thread to keep you abreast of rentals

Sorry for the inconvenience.
@paragonbroscaa

Google docs has never, ever wanted to work right for me (It's still a hassle with RL work), it's probably actually related to my ancient laptop not wanting to load it right. So I suspect I'll be pinging you in the main thread to keep you abreast of rentals

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@paragonbroscaa

I will PM you with my Google info
@paragonbroscaa

I will PM you with my Google info
img_15.png
@Amut

No worries! I'm happy to log them for you. :3
@Amut

No worries! I'm happy to log them for you. :3
eC9kqty.png
@KatieLou @Blauw

@KatieLou @Blauw

eC9kqty.png
@paragonbrosca I've sent you a PM :)
@paragonbrosca I've sent you a PM :)
rsde8n.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39