Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@paragonbroscaa
I'd like to get removed please, I just log in to feed and nest my dragons so I'm not active anymore.
@paragonbroscaa
I'd like to get removed please, I just log in to feed and nest my dragons so I'm not active anymore.
@Nelia

Sure thing! I'll take you off the list. :3
@Nelia

Sure thing! I'll take you off the list. :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
@Rosemagic has been inactive for over a week now (their dragons appear unfed), has anyone heard anything from them?
@paragonbroscaa
@Rosemagic has been inactive for over a week now (their dragons appear unfed), has anyone heard anything from them?
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou

I haven't heard from them, I'll shoot them a message. If I don't hear back, I'll take them off the list.
@KatieLou

I haven't heard from them, I'll shoot them a message. If I don't hear back, I'll take them off the list.
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
I hope theyre still around, they have one of my pairs :(
@paragonbroscaa
I hope theyre still around, they have one of my pairs :(
rsde8n.png
@paragonbroscaa
I sent you a message regarding the Hub in general (but I think it got buried), and I'm getting swamped with people who're inquiring about open slots. Who will be in charge of taking care of the main post now? omo
@paragonbroscaa
I sent you a message regarding the Hub in general (but I think it got buried), and I'm getting swamped with people who're inquiring about open slots. Who will be in charge of taking care of the main post now? omo
@Hanelli

Ahhh, I'm still doing it right now. Not planning to step down right away, just wanted to put the word out there. Sorry I missed it, I've been pretty busy!
@Hanelli

Ahhh, I'm still doing it right now. Not planning to step down right away, just wanted to put the word out there. Sorry I missed it, I've been pretty busy!
eC9kqty.png
We have moved! The new hub is here. :3
We have moved! The new hub is here. :3
eC9kqty.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39