Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39
@paragonbrosca
What is the policy for people who don't pay in advance I.e. no payment sent with the dragons? I have their dragons nesting at the moment but what should I do once they are ready to go back?
@paragonbrosca
What is the policy for people who don't pay in advance I.e. no payment sent with the dragons? I have their dragons nesting at the moment but what should I do once they are ready to go back?
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou
I used to operate in that fashion: lay their eggs, incubate--when that happens, I suggest making it a 2-way trade so that they can add in the 5k. Most of my clientele pay when they send over their dragons, but back before CR2.0 was a thing they'd have to send payment via PM.

Thank Arceus for CR2.0
@KatieLou
I used to operate in that fashion: lay their eggs, incubate--when that happens, I suggest making it a 2-way trade so that they can add in the 5k. Most of my clientele pay when they send over their dragons, but back before CR2.0 was a thing they'd have to send payment via PM.

Thank Arceus for CR2.0
@Hanelli Thanks!
@Hanelli Thanks!
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou

Ahh, you missed an a in my username! Glad Hanelli got your question for you. :3
@KatieLou

Ahh, you missed an a in my username! Glad Hanelli got your question for you. :3
eC9kqty.png
@LunarGlim

Hello, and welcome to Triskele Nests! This thread is our 'employee' hub of sorts. We're glad to have you join us! Hopefully the first post here will answer any questions you have, but if not, feel free to ask me anything you need. You should have gotten 1 other ping from me when I added you to the main thread.

As you'll notice in the first post here, we use a spreadsheet to keep track of nest rentals and freebies. If you feel comfortable with it, please pm me your google account name or your gmail so that I can add you to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a google account or would rather not give it to me, that's totally fine. You would just need to ping me in the main thread each time you rent out a nest and I would add it to the spreadsheet for you. :3

Thank you for joining us!
@LunarGlim

Hello, and welcome to Triskele Nests! This thread is our 'employee' hub of sorts. We're glad to have you join us! Hopefully the first post here will answer any questions you have, but if not, feel free to ask me anything you need. You should have gotten 1 other ping from me when I added you to the main thread.

As you'll notice in the first post here, we use a spreadsheet to keep track of nest rentals and freebies. If you feel comfortable with it, please pm me your google account name or your gmail so that I can add you to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a google account or would rather not give it to me, that's totally fine. You would just need to ping me in the main thread each time you rent out a nest and I would add it to the spreadsheet for you. :3

eC9kqty.png

We got our hub back! Staff reviewed the case and decided to reinstate it, so we should be all good. It should still be the same link, so I don't think you'll need to update your links. Thank you for your patience! :3

We got our hub back! Staff reviewed the case and decided to reinstate it, so we should be all good. It should still be the same link, so I don't think you'll need to update your links. Thank you for your patience! :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

Good, I'm glad it worked out in the end! :)
@paragonbroscaa

Good, I'm glad it worked out in the end! :)
@kjelle

Hello, and welcome to Triskele Nests! Sorry about the delay in getting you added! My sister got married this weekend, so I've been very busy haha.

This thread is our 'employee' hub of sorts. We're glad to have you join us! Hopefully the first post here will answer any questions you have, but if not, feel free to ask me anything you need. You should have gotten 1 other ping from me when I added you to the main thread.

@kjelle

Hello, and welcome to Triskele Nests! Sorry about the delay in getting you added! My sister got married this weekend, so I've been very busy haha.

This thread is our 'employee' hub of sorts. We're glad to have you join us! Hopefully the first post here will answer any questions you have, but if not, feel free to ask me anything you need. You should have gotten 1 other ping from me when I added you to the main thread.

eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
no worries! wow, congrats to your sister!! and thank you for the welcome! :D

I'll pm you my email address now!
@paragonbroscaa
no worries! wow, congrats to your sister!! and thank you for the welcome! :D

I'll pm you my email address now!
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Necrotizing

@Necrotizing

eC9kqty.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39