Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is your avatar your avatar?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89
she's fashionable and i spent a lot of money on her. plus i just love her
she's fashionable and i spent a lot of money on her. plus i just love her

qOZdpfT.png
He's pretty.
He's pretty.
Yya65zH.png
Well, she looks a lot like an Utahraptor (hence her name), and that's my absolut favorite Raptor species, so it's pretty obvious why. ^^
Well, she looks a lot like an Utahraptor (hence her name), and that's my absolut favorite Raptor species, so it's pretty obvious why. ^^
I change my avatar like every other day, but ... Flambebe love for now since I am proud of Fire. *waves tiny Fire Flight pride flag*
I change my avatar like every other day, but ... Flambebe love for now since I am proud of Fire. *waves tiny Fire Flight pride flag*
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
he's one of my older dragons and i spent a lot of money on him. plus i absolutely adore his colours and i comepletely decked him out with apparel. ovo

i change my avatar quite often, though, haha.
he's one of my older dragons and i spent a lot of money on him. plus i absolutely adore his colours and i comepletely decked him out with apparel. ovo

i change my avatar quite often, though, haha.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
She's my most fashionable dragon at the moment, and she's dedicated to one of my favourite characters in the Dragon Age franchise :)

Plus she's gold and black and absolutely beautiful in my opinion. I couldn't help but to keep her as my avatar!
She's my most fashionable dragon at the moment, and she's dedicated to one of my favourite characters in the Dragon Age franchise :)

Plus she's gold and black and absolutely beautiful in my opinion. I couldn't help but to keep her as my avatar!
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
Her big snapper face is adorable and I love the accent she has on. Not a lot of people have Snappers as their icons. i tried changing avatars but c ant because she's my baby ;m;
Her big snapper face is adorable and I love the accent she has on. Not a lot of people have Snappers as their icons. i tried changing avatars but c ant because she's my baby ;m;
because i spent too much on his accent and i've gotten attached. RIP me.
because i spent too much on his accent and i've gotten attached. RIP me.
V4hrJKR.png
I just really love Benny Lafitte.
I just really love Benny Lafitte.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
because my new coli team looks super rad
because my new coli team looks super rad
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89