Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is your avatar your avatar?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
This is my avatar because Hydreigon is essentially my mascot. *points to username*
This is my avatar because Hydreigon is essentially my mascot. *points to username*
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
she looks like she's wearing a turtleneck
she looks like she's wearing a turtleneck
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
He's just so purple, I love it
He's just so purple, I love it
dQUNkY4.png
Because noodles.

Also because this spiral is white and named Archimedes, with the dove apparel, and a white bird for familiar, so. Couldn't help myself but make the TF2 references.
Because noodles.

Also because this spiral is white and named Archimedes, with the dove apparel, and a white bird for familiar, so. Couldn't help myself but make the TF2 references.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
She's one of my favorite dragons. :D Seaweed is so gosh darn cute how could she not be my avatar dragon?
She's one of my favorite dragons. :D Seaweed is so gosh darn cute how could she not be my avatar dragon?
because love lapis lazuli

shes my favorite!! shes simple and common, but shes the face of my clan and has almost always been my icon! she doesnt go with my flight, sure, but ive barely changed my icon from her and shes staying.
because love lapis lazuli

shes my favorite!! shes simple and common, but shes the face of my clan and has almost always been my icon! she doesnt go with my flight, sure, but ive barely changed my icon from her and shes staying.
Illustration.png
Because she's gorgeous. ;VV; <3
Because she's gorgeous. ;VV; <3
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Because I think he's a very unusual combination of genes and colors. So he stands out!

I know most people despise Crackle, especially if it's green (snot), brown (doodoo), or white (cough).

Plus I really love Spirals and their big gooey eyes. I love the fact he has such red eyes standing out from his Maize primary, which is why I named him something similar to 'albino'.
Because I think he's a very unusual combination of genes and colors. So he stands out!

I know most people despise Crackle, especially if it's green (snot), brown (doodoo), or white (cough).

Plus I really love Spirals and their big gooey eyes. I love the fact he has such red eyes standing out from his Maize primary, which is why I named him something similar to 'albino'.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
Because it would be a crime to have this dragon and not use it as my avatar.
Because it would be a crime to have this dragon and not use it as my avatar.
w2N3au9.png
I love him. But importantly, I wanted an avatar that was one that I had bred.
I love him. But importantly, I wanted an avatar that was one that I had bred.
ping PARLAH not pariah.
Yeah, I did not know about pinging before I made my 'clever' username.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89