Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is your avatar your avatar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
I picked out my avatar dragon to symbolically represent me on the site.
I picked out my avatar dragon to symbolically represent me on the site.
Remi
He/Him
He makes the most visually appealing icon out of all my dragons that match the arcane banner. I don't like when it contrasts
He makes the most visually appealing icon out of all my dragons that match the arcane banner. I don't like when it contrasts
She's actually my random progen, and I love her lots
She's actually my random progen, and I love her lots
She's my custom-and is basically a stand in for myself. Her lore is somewhat based on my experiences and such, but exaggerated.
She's my custom-and is basically a stand in for myself. Her lore is somewhat based on my experiences and such, but exaggerated.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
I just really love the way that the armour and hood layered on this guy. Also, it may or may not have anything to do with the awesome art that Solanaceae13 did for me of him and his apprentice/squire: http://i.imgur.com/3inBd3Q.png

He is now probably my favourite dragon.
I just really love the way that the armour and hood layered on this guy. Also, it may or may not have anything to do with the awesome art that Solanaceae13 did for me of him and his apprentice/squire: http://i.imgur.com/3inBd3Q.png

He is now probably my favourite dragon.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
He's a pretty shadow derg and I love my little baby to death!
He's a pretty shadow derg and I love my little baby to death!
She's the dragon I got to be me. My internet/artist name is BittyKitty, so I scryed a dragon with her colours (a kitty snek of course) and was gifted her for christmas.
She's the dragon I got to be me. My internet/artist name is BittyKitty, so I scryed a dragon with her colours (a kitty snek of course) and was gifted her for christmas.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
I used to use my progen, but felt that it was too matchy since she was also my signature. Now I mostly use Solstice because she's pretty, and during festivals I use a dragon that is from whatever flight is celebrating.
I used to use my progen, but felt that it was too matchy since she was also my signature. Now I mostly use Solstice because she's pretty, and during festivals I use a dragon that is from whatever flight is celebrating.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I feel like Snappers don't get enough love, plus the accent makes it look like she's chewing the leaf like a hillbilly. The eyes are a plus, as is the fact it looks like a too close selfie
I feel like Snappers don't get enough love, plus the accent makes it look like she's chewing the leaf like a hillbilly. The eyes are a plus, as is the fact it looks like a too close selfie
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
He is my clan representative and as such, he should be the face of the clan!
He is my clan representative and as such, he should be the face of the clan!
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89